FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Today at 9:32 pm

» What you need to remember is there is ALWAYS a way to make income from day trading stocks. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:00 pm

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by deli Today at 5:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Today at 8:34 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:27 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:12 am

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:41 am

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:34 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Yesterday at 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Is this part of Vistas of Prosperity & Splendour???

Is this part of Vistas of Prosperity & Splendour???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

I was shocked and dismayed when Super Gains Tax was introduced under the yahapalanaya govt but now i see the true colour of these guys.

Fair enough there wasn't a Minister then but what is the Minister dedicated to this subject doing now?

judecroos and Bakkabwoi like this post

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

talk about it.. sri lanka is going down the drain.. nobody can stop it..goverments change... rulers change..they only take care of theirown.. and Mr Cabral who was the minister in charge.. doesnt give an ass when market crashing down.. not a single word of assurance.. but when it was going up due to hard earned money..he was fully ready to get the credit!!!

samaritan and judecroos like this post

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

They did this 2011-2012. After 10 year same guys ,same place  playing the same GAME.

Baba2020, judecroos, bizniz and Bakkabwoi like this post

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bakkabwoi wrote:talk about it.. sri lanka is going down the drain.. nobody can stop it..goverments change... rulers change..they only take care of theirown.. and Mr Cabral who was the minister in charge.. doesnt give an ass when market crashing down.. not a single word of assurance.. but when it was going up due to hard earned money..he was fully ready to get the credit!!!
1000% correct. I'm with your words.

Bakkabwoi likes this post

Enoka Fernandez


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

samaritan wrote:I was shocked and dismayed when Super Gains Tax was introduced under the yahapalanaya govt but now i see the true colour of these guys.

Fair enough there wasn't a Minister then but what is the Minister dedicated to this subject doing now?

The minister dedicated to this subject is also collecting what poor investors are selling.

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Enoka Fernandez wrote:
samaritan wrote:I was shocked and dismayed when Super Gains Tax was introduced under the yahapalanaya govt but now i see the true colour of these guys.

Fair enough there wasn't a Minister then but what is the Minister dedicated to this subject doing now?

The minister dedicated to this subject is also collecting what poor investors are selling.
An organized crime!

Mr. Wayne likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum