FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Whose fault is this?

Whose fault is this?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whose fault is this?  Empty Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:37 pm

AmateurTrader001


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
s

2Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:46 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
SEC and CSE

3Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
No the responsibility is solely with the investors. 99% of retailers are followers of players. Until such time investors learn how to value a share and buy based on value they will be beaten like this over and over till they loose their heard earned money.

Miss-Sangeetha, Kipling, Karthick and bizniz like this post

4Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@EquityChamp wrote:No the responsibility is solely with the investors. 99% of retailers are followers of players. Until such time investors learn how to value a share and buy based on value they will be beaten like this over and over till they loose their heard earned money.
Well said

No point blaming others poor new investors runing behind so called experts

CHRONICLE™, AmateurTrader001, Karthick, Vishwanarth, bizniz and stockie like this post

5Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Even shares which were fairly valued are loosing during this credit clearance induced panic selling. I agree the shares which had an unrealistic growth based on future values created a bubble. Correction to those would have been ok. That can be termed as a correction.
Even the undervalued banking shares are coming down now so what else to say.

samaritan likes this post

6Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
What should the fair value of JKH should be with eps of 1 cent for the 9 months ended????


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

7Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Thekal


Stock Trader
Shock Exchange  Shocked

8Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:36 pm

MaJa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:What should the fair value of JKH should be with eps of 1 cent for the 9 months ended????

Laughing
good one during Chaos !
Should trade below LKR 1 Laughing Laughing

9Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:48 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

10Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:55 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading

11Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:14 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
@RJ1010 wrote:
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading
I mean not only about today, this particular development actually started around 20th of JAN with the share split game. people who blindly react to this lost their money. people who react in smart way earned money. 
but stay away is also an option, and might be the best option.

RJ1010 and bizniz like this post

12Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:08 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xhunter wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading
I mean not only about today, this particular development actually started around 20th of JAN with the share split game. people who blindly react to this lost their money. people who react in smart way earned money. 
but stay away is also an option, and might be the best option.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money. Because they have earned a lot .This is what I have to say.

chathuDM and stockchaser like this post

13Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@judecroos wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading
I mean not only about today, this particular development actually started around 20th of JAN with the share split game. people who blindly react to this lost their money. people who react in smart way earned money. 
but stay away is also an option, and might be the best option.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money. Because they have earned a lot .This is what I have to say.

Agreed! need to send the idiots home.

judecroos likes this post

14Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:15 pm

stockchaser


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Stupid incapable fellows , only know how to preach , just waiting poor peoples money .... Blast bast***!! So called authors where are you where is that all TV talks .????

judecroos and Vishwanarth like this post

15Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Wolf86

Wolf86
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Poor people invest on cse??? We should invest extra money not all the money what we have..

16Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Dilip


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Are we going to expect a further crash tommorow???

17Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:30 pm

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Dilip wrote:Are we going to expect a further crash tommorow???

Yes, 


This will go up to 5500 - 6000 Levels, if Authorities like SEC, CSE doesn't correct what they did  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

judecroos likes this post

18Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Dilip wrote:Are we going to expect a further crash tommorow???

I don't think so, hoping tomorrow will be GREEN!!

judecroos likes this post

19Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:45 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading
I mean not only about today, this particular development actually started around 20th of JAN with the share split game. people who blindly react to this lost their money. people who react in smart way earned money. 
but stay away is also an option, and might be the best option.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money. Because they have earned a lot .This is what I have to say.

Agreed! need to send the idiots home.
Let's get to gather to protest nationally and internationally. International investors also must know about this stupids.

20Whose fault is this?  Empty Re: Whose fault is this? Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:30 pm

AmateurTrader001


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@judecroos wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@xhunter wrote:reaction to all market developments is not mandatory. when you play cricket you can even leave the ball  Very Happy

Haha good one Smile I left the ball a lot today... didn’t touch a thing.
Come to think of it should have hooked the bouncers for six! Could have made a decent buck with some day trading
I mean not only about today, this particular development actually started around 20th of JAN with the share split game. people who blindly react to this lost their money. people who react in smart way earned money. 
but stay away is also an option, and might be the best option.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money. Because they have earned a lot .This is what I have to say.

Agreed! need to send the idiots home.
Let's get to gather to protest nationally and internationally. International investors also must know about this stupids.
But international investors were very happy today. First time in the year, positive foreign cash inflow was today..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum