With almost all anticipated Results are out, following will be market drivers for next two weeks.
- Hayleys Group Quarterly Results
- DIPD had stunning performance in Q3 and YTD. (9 Months 2019 - 718Mn, 2020 - 3.8Bn)
- HAYL will have outstanding performance due to its Subs. DIPD, ALUM, HAYC, MGT, Singer all have done really good in 2020.
- Possible Dividend from DIPD, HAYC & Hayleys Group (50/50 Chance)
- Commencement of trading of Hayleys Subdivision Shares.
All HAYL missed the Thursday early Red wedding and later recovery, Friday Majestic run.
- RCL Sub Division news
Market react well for subdivision shares specially its from Performing Company. If DIPD, HAYC do well in Tuesday and Wednesday, Can expect 450+ in next week.
- RCL / LWL / TILE / PARQ Dividend
Very attractive Dividend followed by superb result. Dividend dates are within 6 Working days. With Subdivision, Results, Dividend may push the Prices.
- Bank Results and Dividend
Results are to be released in next week. With that Banks able to pay dividend. (50/50 chances)
- SAMP Subdivision and Dividend
Subdivision dates pending and Very good Dividend paying bank.
- Finance Companies
Debt Relief on Leased Vehicles to be over. With that FIN Companies may able to take the vehicle from owners and resale at higher price due to Attractive 2nd Hand Market. (50/50 chances)
Tourists are coming. 1,000 per day as per data. More details on Vaccination Program may released.