According to the daily exchange report of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL), the current buying rate of the US Dollar today (31) stands at Rs. 197.62 and selling rate of the US dollar stands at Rs. 202.04.
This is the first time in history that the selling rate of a US dollar has exceeded Rs.202 mark.
Disclaimer: All the comments will be moderated by the AD editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or slanderous. Please avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment and avoid typing all capitalized comments. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by flagging them(mouse over a comment and click the flag icon on the right side). Do use these forums to voice your opinions and create healthy discourse.
There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!
Post a new commentEnter text right here!
Comment as a Guest, or login:
- Login to IntenseDebate
- Login to WordPress.com
Displayed next to your comments.
Not displayed publicly.
Comments by IntenseDebate
- Polythene and plastic ban in effect from today
- Lankan vessel carrying 300kg of heroin & weapons intercepted in Indian seas
- Sri Lanka receives 600,000 Sinopharm COVID vaccine jabs
- Data withheld from team probing COVID-19 origins in China – WHO Chief
- Sri Lankan Rupee further depreciates