FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:44 pm

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by cseguide Today at 11:34 am

» Analysis: China casts giant shadow over emerging nations' chase for debt relief
by ChooBoy Today at 7:38 am

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ YouTube » How Nimal Perera and other Smart investors made 200% profit from Haycarb

How Nimal Perera and other Smart investors made 200% profit from Haycarb

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Share this post on: redditgoogle

You got it wrong here. NP bought Haycarb at 1500+ price range in Feb. He has proved it with his purchase slips to few of his followers.

You are misleading people with your assumptions and highly unethical practice to single out a HNWI with name without knowing actual facts.
At least next time you can present your imaginary ideas by leaving out names.

Mithooshan, Kanishka_2020, Bakkabwoi, Gowri123 and Yesh like this post

Nandun dislikes this post

yep... posting things out of suspicion is onething. and naming people and alleygating them for things they havent done is that thing.. i m pretty sure i wont watch anything under equitychamp anymore..

Feel sorry for those who worship the corrupt Nimal Perera, a former warehouse clerk at Sherman Silva (Shermans) who later did a number on the company with the help of the most corrupt Eshana, then jumped over to help Dhammika Perera with his illegal VOIP call termination scheme in the late 90s, before being embroiled in more insider trading and money laundering schemes than one could write a book about. The airbus scam being just one of the more recent ones. How many shareholders have he and jackpot Dhammika cheated over the years through non-payment of dividends but boosting their own profiles?

But that does not mean that money buys class... he will forever hold the 'stores clerk' mentality but one day the curses of all those who were ruined because of him will eventually catch up either with him or his future generations.

All the best to all those suckers in the Sri Lankan stock market.

Berryfund and ADVENTUS like this post

nathanfornash wrote:Feel sorry for those who worship the corrupt Nimal Perera, a former warehouse clerk at Sherman Silva (Shermans) who later did a number on the company with the help of the most corrupt Eshana, then jumped over to help Dhammika Perera with his illegal VOIP call termination scheme in the late 90s, before being embroiled in more insider trading and money laundering schemes than one could write a book about. The airbus scam being just one of the more recent ones. How many shareholders have he and jackpot Dhammika cheated over the years through non-payment of dividends but boosting their own profiles?

But that does not mean that money buys class... he will forever hold the 'stores clerk' mentality but one day the curses of all those who were ruined because of him will eventually catch up either with him or his future generations.

All the best to all those suckers in the Sri Lankan stock market.

The past is not what we are talking about here mate.
Topic is about the content of this published video. Its conceptually correct but factually wrong. That was pointed out that’s all. No worshipping anyone. 😀 cheers

reyaz, deli, ADVENTUS, Mithooshan, Kanishka_2020 and Bakkabwoi like this post

My great grandfather is a decendant 1/8 Egyptian. Makes me a kot higher than most of you, including NP. But we are not race horses, we are Humans. Its not strength of legs that we are assesed on, it is intelligence. We are stuerds of this planet, we all have to collectively act to support one another while protecting our environment and improving education standards for everyone's kids. It is the 21st century, we should be able to do this without any prejudice. We should be better than this- to speak of caste and making sexist statements takes us backwards. If one has a success story then, be happy about it! if you are unable to do this, take action- legal or arbitrary, I am sure nobody here cares.

deli likes this post

reyaz wrote:My great grandfather is a decendant 1/8 Egyptian. Makes me a kot higher than most of you, including NP. But we are not race horses, we are Humans. Its not strength of legs that we are assesed on, it is intelligence. We are stuerds of this planet, we all have to collectively act to support one another while protecting our environment and improving education standards for everyone's kids. It is the 21st century, we should be able to do this without any prejudice. We should be better than this- to speak of caste and making sexist statements takes us backwards. If one has a success story then, be happy about it! if you are unable to do this, take action- legal or arbitrary, I am sure nobody here cares.
Nothing to add really👏 
Spot on...

EquityChamp wrote:

It would be great if ppl could get the context out of this video rather than go after "names". Thanks for sharing.

Hitazz likes this post

RJ1010 wrote:You got it wrong here. NP bought Haycarb at 1500+ price range in Feb. He has proved it with his purchase slips to few of his followers.

You are misleading people with your assumptions and highly unethical practice to single out a HNWI with name without knowing actual facts.
At least next time you can present your imaginary ideas by leaving out names.
Did you check on HAYC shareholder list soon after? You will find your answer their. 
Even LOLC was dumped in the highs while NP tweeted "Imagine the possibilities" for which you can cross check how much NP Capital used to own and how much they  owns now. 
Its really not about another mans success, but its about baiting innocent people into their own scheme of things so that they make the rupees. Many HNWI's even met with ANC I believe when market crashed, all to appease his followers maybe, cos obviously he was in top cash position by that time.

judecroos and Venu123 like this post

AmateurTrader001 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:You got it wrong here. NP bought Haycarb at 1500+ price range in Feb. He has proved it with his purchase slips to few of his followers.

You are misleading people with your assumptions and highly unethical practice to single out a HNWI with name without knowing actual facts.
At least next time you can present your imaginary ideas by leaving out names.
Did you check on HAYC shareholder list soon after? You will find your answer their. 
Even LOLC was dumped in the highs while NP tweeted "Imagine the possibilities" for which you can cross check how much NP Capital used to own and how much they  owns now. 
Its really not about another mans success, but its about baiting innocent people into their own scheme of things so that they make the rupees. Many HNWI's even met with ANC I believe when market crashed, all to appease his followers maybe, cos obviously he was in top cash position by that time.
If we are to trust some living beings, there are but they are not investors in stock markets. They have four legs.

AmateurTrader001 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum