FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_lcap68%R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_lcap18%R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_lcap13%R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)

R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:34 am

Good bad

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Why this company suddenly  woke up ? 
Any suggestions?

2R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:25 pm

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
May be Dividend or Sale of Food buzz / Breadtalk.

3R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:51 pm

Niwa

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Again active. Lot of collection last few days. Today many transactions above 8.50. R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) 93e9d410

4R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:24 am

Tissa

Next week 12+++

Niwa likes this post

5R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:25 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
This share I mentioned few weeks before under this topic. Have a look at it.
https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t60340-multibagger-stocks-by-2022-march-31st#393957

RIL property is no more just a property company. Now it is becoming a Diversified company. following are the positive factors I see.
Arrow  Property company to become a diversified company.
Arrow Divested loss making Bread Talks
Arrow Acquired profit earning hydro power company PAP. check with latest PAP earning reports there earning has increased impressively and now they are expanding to solar power and more hydro power. more projects in the pipe line
Arrow UML is doing there vehicle assembling with very healthy margins with import restriction
Arrow NAV more than 23 RS with good  rental properties
Arrow According to their past tract record they will have more acquisitions in future
Arrow with end of pandemic there rental income will improve significantly.
Arrow Since they acquired PAP end of last quarter PAP income will be reflected in next quarter results
Arrow Do your own study and decide the value of RIL
 Also check out here
https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Ril11

Niwa likes this post

6R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Niwa

I was following this share since couple of weeks. It held its ground even the mkt came down drastically . Last Friday decided to enter. Collected some between 8.50-8.70. .
**Not a buy or sell recommendation. **

7R I L PROPERTY PLC  (RIL.N0000) Empty Re: R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000) Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:23 pm

cseguide

cseguide
@Niwa wrote:I was following this share since couple of weeks. It held its ground even the mkt came down drastically . Last Friday decided to enter. Collected some between 8.50-8.70. .
**Not a buy or sell recommendation. **
yes.you are correct. During market drop also it was rock solid at 7.90--8 price level and last Friday break that barrier and started it's upward movement and also the volume traded was very positive.

Niwa likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum