FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+132
sanjulanka
morphy
DimuthuKW
kusxn
ADVENTUS
target1
gayanhdd
stockie
abp1970
19580313
Junior investor
celtic tiger
කාලි
Sihas005
learningthemarket
Gowri123
Ruwan925
David VKMS
wolfie
hanuma
THASSIM
engineer
desmond
drunkencub
Julie
High-flyer
KILLER99
Sachira90
Tiger_Wolf
Karthick
Kanishka_2020
thankrishan
snipo
sujeewahhs
100Bill
kumarweerarathne
mah2903
Bakkabwoi
MR.T5n
Riz123
Champ888
krishna
Wickyz
wmsameera
dammika.me
lal62
kottuwa
Bilal
noels
dayandacool
Mick
bizniz
shan31
C.THARANGA
SL-INVESTOR
THUWA
INDY 500
Soilconomy
MarketWch
Hairoos
heroxhere
moh
AmateurTrader001
Teller
slmarket
Thinker
Accountant
Priya59
Invest-Wise
sharlinr1
jason12
LEO55
Meashed
sureshot
deli
reyaz
cseguide
Love Boy
nish84
Ahilan007
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Tradewise
stockback
DamithAsian
RajapaksaDON
judecroos
Dilip
Chathur
dhanushkacse
FireandWater
Value Pick
Miss-Sangeetha
xpmurali
Kipling
NHS
gosrilanka
CSEdeSILVA
lakymahesh
suku502
XXX
Vishwanarth
Master D
Hope123
Mithooshan
geeshanpradeep
subash81
ronstyn53
vikey
Captain
VS
Vlodio
Bargain
geesura
Win Win
jaya
Equityinvestor
MaJa
arun.cse
samaritan
EPS
abey
Kevinmikegrit
RJ1010
Mr. X
desh87
Beta1
Inthikahb M Wazeer
ShLee
ONTHEMONEY
Detective
DKbogols
Ahammed dilshad dilshad A
136 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Beta1


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Hope123 wrote:EXPO is one the the best stocks, that people expected better results for the Q3. So the other best companies such as DIPD. HAYC, LWL, RCL have been declared their reports now and surly more demand will crate on EXPO in the next couple of days / weeks ahead. Whomever book profits on said shares will join hand with EXPO. Any buddy can guess the date where this report to come to the market?. Thanks in advance.
Last year it was 7th November . We can expect tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Mithooshan likes this post

52EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Hope123 wrote:EXPO is one the the best stocks, that people expected better results for the Q3. So the other best companies such as DIPD. HAYC, LWL, RCL have been declared their reports now and surly more demand will crate on EXPO in the next couple of days / weeks ahead. Whomever book profits on said shares will join hand with EXPO. Any buddy can guess the date where this report to come to the market?. Thanks in advance.

Should be tomorrow or day after. 🙂

@Beta1 - 🙌🏾

53EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What a prompt responses. I can imagine as to how the share going to move in next couple of days ahead.  bounce bounce bounce

Mithooshan likes this post

54EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:53 pm

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
NEXT WEEK PRICE

55EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:58 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@abey wrote:NEXT WEEK PRICE

30

56EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:25 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Expo Performance (PAT) for last five years :

2015/16 - EPS 0.570 x PER 11.20 = Share Price Rs.6.50
2016/17 - EPS 0.488 x PER 12.29 = Share Price Rs.6.00
2017/18 - EPS 0.364 x PER 13.48 = Share Price Rs.5.00
2018/19 - EPS 0.741 x PER 5.40 = Share Price Rs.4.00
2019/20 - Loss making Year = Share Price Rs.2.00

2020/21 - Annualized EPS ?
4 EPS x 8 PER = 32 minimum
5 EPS x 8 PER = 40 Average
6 EPS x 8 PER = 48 Superb
7 EPS x 8 PER = 56 Above Average
How about if it is traded above the 8 PER ? say 10

Waiting this confirmation very soon.

Beta1 likes this post

57EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:51 pm

Captain


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EPS
Eearning stabilisation is very imporatant here to get the good pe

Beta1 likes this post

58EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:30 am

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

59EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:37 am

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

Today or tomorrow you will have to eat your own words...

60EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:39 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo, Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17. Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀

desh87, kithsiri.wijesundera, Beta1, samaritan, Win Win, Mr. X and subash81 like this post

61EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 am

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshanaccording to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

62EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshan, according to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

I am not sure whether it will come to Rs.23 levels @geesura but if it comes down there might be a buying window.

Last Friday it came down to Rs.24.50 and closed at Rs.24.70. I expect a good support at Rs.24 before the results. Let’s see 🙂

nish84, judecroos and geesura like this post

63EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:19 am

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshan, according to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

I am not sure whether it will come to Rs.23 levels @geesura but if it comes down there might be a buying window.

Last Friday it came down to Rs.24.50 and closed at Rs.24.70. I expect a good support at Rs.24 before the results. Let’s see 🙂
yeah of course i told it beacuse when big heads trying to collect price drop by 2rs but this time cant predict cuz of the financial statements

Mithooshan likes this post

64EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:55 am

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshan, according to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

I am not sure whether it will come to Rs.23 levels @geesura but if it comes down there might be a buying window.

Last Friday it came down to Rs.24.50 and closed at Rs.24.70. I expect a good support at Rs.24 before the results. Let’s see 🙂
yeah of course i told it beacuse when big heads trying to collect price drop by 2rs but this time cant predict cuz of the financial statements

If it comes to 23, it will be the opportunity of the week😁

Mithooshan likes this post

65EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:15 am

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

Today or tomorrow you will have to eat your own words...

I don’t own any expo shares FYI

66EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:18 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
As I feel EXPO will pass 26 level end of today.

67EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:29 am

Mr. X

Mr. X
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..



Last edited by Mr. X on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

geesura likes this post

68EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:36 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Report is out!
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1066_1604894164480.09.2020.pdf

samaritan likes this post

69EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Mm

70EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 am

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
EXPO group
EPS of 3.21 for the 1st half
NAV 9.66
Annualised EPS can be around 7
Some might collect and some might sell.
The market always does what you never expect.

Mr. X likes this post

71EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 am

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EXPO GROUP 2 ND QUARTER 4.5 BILLION PROFIT

72EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Mr. Expolanka - Thankyou very much.

Mithooshan likes this post

73EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:
@abey wrote:NEXT WEEK PRICE

30

I have to change now to 40

samaritan and Mithooshan like this post

74EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:57 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mr. X wrote:Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..

No dropping now.

Mr. X likes this post

75EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:58 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@Mr. X wrote:Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..

No dropping now.
Congratulations everyone. Apologies for publishing a very low target early in the morning.

Happy for everyone !! I love you So very happy.

samaritan and OPG like this post

76EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:00 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
THE SHARE OF THE YEAR"EXPO"READY TO TAKE OFF!


EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQcVYCf0EpPTU40OX6bJjx21P-On-XTeZwTuw&usqp=CAU


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Mithooshan, nish84 and Vishwanarth like this post

77EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
30...?? 35....?? or 40+

78EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 am

MaJa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
WOW !
We all expected good numbers , But this is just beyond imagination.

79EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:08 am

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@desh87 wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

Today or tomorrow you will have to eat your own words...

I don’t own any expo shares FYI

Sorry  Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Win Win and geesura like this post

80EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Expo Result Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:15 am

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1066_1604894164480.09.2020.pdf

Mithooshan likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum