FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready

+6
Vishwanarth
celtic tiger
D.G.Dayaratne
Eranx
Venu123
RJ1010
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Vishwanarth

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Basil Rajapakshe is to be taken oaths and a MP on 9th Friday. Heard lots of events are to be taken place. Hope ASPI movement is favorable. To be or Not to be batman is coming to the wicket Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If something goods happens with his inclusion then good coz economy is in shambles now. ANC is desperately justifying how debt payments will be made. That will be done somehow with loans and swaps but for how long rupee can be stabilized and inflation can be controlled are burning questions.

Unless tourism returns and exports increase its going to be a tough period for people. I’m not taking any political sides here just saying how I see it. I really don’t care who is in power as long as they do right for the people.

dayandacool and Eranx like this post

Venu123

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Ha ha these are time passing tips,a guy who has power more than prime minister always how he can show just after coming back from usa.only thing we have to built up new income sources and we have to strength up our export industry. Also should have to focus on srilankan made things as a whole nation.

dayandacool, RJ1010 and Eranx like this post

Eranx

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
No one can correct this brother, he doesn't own $50Bn in his accounts. Think it through.. How are we going to pay the debt in $?
Foreign income from "Ratawiru" - Low
Foreign income from Apparel - Low
Foreign income from Tourism - **None**

Only source of income is the Export of other sectors which are significantly low comparing to the main three income sources? If you are an investor, would you consider invest in this "Company"?
Most of the foreigners withdrawing their investments

Now please explain the impact that he can generate even if he were the president? This is not a political issue and I'm not talking about any party..

dayandacool, RJ1010 and Venu123 like this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
This country will not stop going backwards till we have people who believe that one man can formulate strategies, Implement them and check the progress all by himself. It requires a team. We all know how our present team and the immediate past teams did that job in an utterly failed manner.

Hence here we are at crossroads. New thinking is needed. But it's amazing how our people keep on going behind the same characters over and over again who are part of the very mess we are presently in.

Shame on you if you fool us once, Shame on us if you fool us twice!!! What to say when we have been fooled multiple times by the same set every 5-6 years for the past 5 decades??

And unless we admit that the present system isn't going to change the fortunes for this country and it's people, there won't be any emergence of new talents, new ideologies and therefore new leaders.

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"

nigma likes this post

Vishwanarth

If BR dreams his next position in 2024 at least from now to 2024 he can work for countrys betterment. If he is strategic he will do so to get votes in coming election. He has capacity, courage and wisdom to do something but at this time he should second his previous conduct and to abstain from past behaviour. Then he can reserve his ability for purpose of country and he can use this credit to his victory in future.

dayandacool

dayandacool
@Vishwanarth wrote:If BR dreams his next position in 2024 at least from now to 2024 he can work for countrys betterment. If he is strategic he will do so to get votes in coming election. He has capacity, courage and wisdom to do something but at this time he should second his previous conduct and to abstain from past behaviour. Then he can reserve his ability for purpose of country and he can use this credit to his victory in future.

Irony!!! You, yourself admits that he was crooked. Yet you still wants to give him another go to become country's leader in 2024?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any intelligent human can be rehabitated. As Buddhists, we know ANGULIMALA STORY

I hope Basil will do some good work to recover this country from the ECONOMIC CRISIS.

SO MARKET WILL ALSO GO  UP WITHOUT ARTIFICIAL MANIPULATION.

dayandacool, ADVENTUS, judecroos, Chathur and Vishwanarth like this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Any intelligent human can be rehabitated. As Buddhists, we know ANGULIMALA STORY

I hope Basil will do some good work to recover this country from the ECONOMIC CRISIS.

On a lighter note, 

Angulimala had Lord Buddha. At present we have "Kotuwe podi haamuduruwo" That might be the difference. Laughing Laughing Laughing

10Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:07 am

samaritan

BR FOR BULL RUNFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_biggrin

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZArLrdIFnlXiqkwA7_Fj_CDOde0CtckEofQ&usqp=CAU

CSE BULL IS READY TO WELCOME THE NEW MINISTER OF ECONOMIC REVIVAL!

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

celtic tiger

@samaritan wrote:

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZArLrdIFnlXiqkwA7_Fj_CDOde0CtckEofQ&usqp=CAU

BR perahare casa carayo(NIFL) mehemanum perahara cohoma weida??? Time to rewrite the new economics principles.

samaritan

@celtic tiger wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

BR perahare casa carayo(NIFL) mehemanum perahara cohoma weida??? Time to rewrite the new economics principles.
The need of the hour is a new economic approach.

ADVENTUS likes this post

reyaz

reyaz
Words of a teenager and I quote "Useless working for corrupt goons" which is true when you come to think of it government gets all the money.

14Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:25 pm

Vishwanarth

@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Any intelligent human can be rehabitated. As Buddhists, we know ANGULIMALA STORY

If he is doing good at least for him, for his future aim, its good for us. If he will not, it wd be a hell then again.

Bakkabwoi likes this post

15Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:13 am

ADVENTUS

@Vishwanarth wrote:

If he is doing good at least for him, for his future aim, its good for us. If he will not, it wd be a hell then again.
Being the head of the COVID-19 task force he doesn't know the name of the disease that's causing the pandemic lol

Seems like a corrupt mutt like the president  Very Happy

dayandacool, Vishwanarth and Bakkabwoi like this post

16Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:14 am

samaritan

I hope most of us who have stakes in CSE wish to see a bullish market. But, what i don't understand is then why some want to lookup and spit? Food for thought if i have conveyed a message. GL

dayandacool likes this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

17Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:34 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
@samaritan wrote:I hope most of us who have stakes in CSE wish to see a bullish market. But, what i don't understand is then why some want to lookup and spit? Food for thought if i have conveyed a message. GL

Well, the best way to judge a leader is to give him power.Now that he has all the power, Lets give him time and see where he lands up in 2 years time. Only issue here is, we don't have dual citizenships to abandon this country and run if all goes wrong. But he does!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

RJ1010 likes this post

18Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Empty Re: Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:36 pm

reyaz

reyaz
@samaritan wrote:I hope most of us who have stakes in CSE wish to see a bullish market. But, what i don't understand is then why some want to lookup and spit? Food for thought if i have conveyed a message. GL
Are you talking with your clothes on? Havent you gone through proceedings regarding the Dayata Kirula fraud? What about yhe case about the only house in the world with sand in the swimming pool? All these proceedings are now public thanks to reporters at lake house and Wijeya newspapers.

samaritan

Reyaz wish to have your comments on the following tweet:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  JH93CAps_bigger
Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz
By this Friday I hope we can touch 8k or latest within 5 market days.
Once 8k is breached,I expect a proper bull run to start.
I am seeing good signs now going forward,slowly old issues are getting cleared.
I am more bullish than before and I will upgrade my year end target soon.

9:51 PM · Jul 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

dayandacool

dayandacool
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Buhardeen has also been in the same puddle of mud like the rest of us. He too has his stakes in CSE. Only difference might be the fact that his stakes are bigger than ours. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's good to expect it to go north from here. Only issue is, non of the dynamics have changed. It's the same SL that was handed over to BR's brother GR. People expected a miracle from him. We are in that miracle at the moment. Buhardeen too must have bought heavily relying on the promises that were made. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In such a scenario, it's only natural for all of us including Buhardeen to think and prey for a bull run. Things might have been different had we had the shorting facilities in CSE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

reyaz and ADVENTUS like this post

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Buhardeen has also been in the same puddle of mud like the rest of us. He too has his stakes in CSE. Only difference might be the fact that his stakes are bigger than ours. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's good to expect it to go north from here. Only issue is, non of the dynamics have changed. It's the same SL that was handed over to BR's brother GR. People expected a miracle from him. We are in that miracle at the moment. Buhardeen too must have bought heavily relying on the promises that were made. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In such a scenario, it's only natural for all of us including Buhardeen to think and prey for a bull run. Things might have been different had we had the shorting facilities in CSE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DC, I did not know that you are the proxy of Reyaz.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol

Has he been taken into custody over the statutory rape of a 15 year old girl???Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol

Short selling at CSE could only drive the market below ground zero!Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dayandacool

dayandacool
@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

DC, I did not know that you are the proxy of Reyaz.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol

Has he been taken into custody over the statutory rape of a 15 year old girl???Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol

Samaritan my dear friend,

You and I both know Reyaz and me are not the same. Very Happy

I just quoted your own post though u addressed it to Reyaz. Though I don't like to go there, I'm curious to know why are u suspecting him to be taken in to custody? Shocked Shocked

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Samaritan my dear friend,

You and I both know Reyaz and me are not the same. Very Happy

I just quoted your own post though u addressed it to Reyaz. Though I don't like to go there, I'm curious to know why are u suspecting him to be taken in to custody? Shocked Shocked
There was no response and today too some arrests have been made according to news media.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_rolleyesFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

dayandacool

dayandacool
@ Samaritan,

If you think that short selling will make it go below zero, at same point of view, how could you expect it have a bull run?? Just because it can't go down, it should go up?? the hand which can't be cut, shall be kissed??? Very Happy Very Happy

P.S, My money is in it too. Bulls won't hurt anyone!!!

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:@ Samaritan,

If you think that short selling will make it go below zero, at same point of view, how could you expect it have a bull run?? Just because it can't go down, it should go up?? the hand which can't be cut, shall be kissed??? Very Happy Very Happy

P.S, My money is in it too. Bulls won't hurt anyone!!!
They are not going to introduce short selling for reasons you and i know.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_lol I never stated that allowing shorting would turn the market bullishFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  Icon_eek. However, It has no role to play for the market to turn bullish as at now.

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum