FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready

+6
Vishwanarth
celtic tiger
D.G.Dayaratne
Eranx
Venu123
RJ1010
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

Reyaz wish to have your comments on the following tweet:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 JH93CAps_bigger
Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz
By this Friday I hope we can touch 8k or latest within 5 market days.
Once 8k is breached,I expect a proper bull run to start.
I am seeing good signs now going forward,slowly old issues are getting cleared.
I am more bullish than before and I will upgrade my year end target soon.

9:51 PM · Jul 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Buhardeen has also been in the same puddle of mud like the rest of us. He too has his stakes in CSE. Only difference might be the fact that his stakes are bigger than ours. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's good to expect it to go north from here. Only issue is, non of the dynamics have changed. It's the same SL that was handed over to BR's brother GR. People expected a miracle from him. We are in that miracle at the moment. Buhardeen too must have bought heavily relying on the promises that were made. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In such a scenario, it's only natural for all of us including Buhardeen to think and prey for a bull run. Things might have been different had we had the shorting facilities in CSE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DC, I did not know that you are the proxy of Reyaz.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

Has he been taken into custody over the statutory rape of a 15 year old girl???Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

Short selling at CSE could only drive the market below ground zero!Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dayandacool

@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Buhardeen has also been in the same puddle of mud like the rest of us. He too has his stakes in CSE. Only difference might be the fact that his stakes are bigger than ours. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's good to expect it to go north from here. Only issue is, non of the dynamics have changed. It's the same SL that was handed over to BR's brother GR. People expected a miracle from him. We are in that miracle at the moment. Buhardeen too must have bought heavily relying on the promises that were made. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In such a scenario, it's only natural for all of us including Buhardeen to think and prey for a bull run. Things might have been different had we had the shorting facilities in CSE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DC, I did not know that you are the proxy of Reyaz.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

Has he been taken into custody over the statutory rape of a 15 year old girl???Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

Samaritan my dear friend,

You and I both know Reyaz and me are not the same. Very Happy

I just quoted your own post though u addressed it to Reyaz. Though I don't like to go there, I'm curious to know why are u suspecting him to be taken in to custody? Shocked Shocked

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Samaritan my dear friend,

You and I both know Reyaz and me are not the same. Very Happy

I just quoted your own post though u addressed it to Reyaz. Though I don't like to go there, I'm curious to know why are u suspecting him to be taken in to custody? Shocked Shocked
There was no response and today too some arrests have been made according to news media.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_rolleyesFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

dayandacool

@ Samaritan,

If you think that short selling will make it go below zero, at same point of view, how could you expect it have a bull run?? Just because it can't go down, it should go up?? the hand which can't be cut, shall be kissed??? Very Happy Very Happy

P.S, My money is in it too. Bulls won't hurt anyone!!!

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:@ Samaritan,

If you think that short selling will make it go below zero, at same point of view, how could you expect it have a bull run?? Just because it can't go down, it should go up?? the hand which can't be cut, shall be kissed??? Very Happy Very Happy

They are not going to introduce short selling for reasons you and i know.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol I never stated that allowing shorting would turn the market bullishFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_eek. However, It has no role to play for the market to turn bullish as at now.

Last edited by samaritan on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

dayandacool

dayandacool
@samaritan wrote:

They are not going to introduce short selling for reasons you and i know.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol It has no role to play for the market to turn bullish as at now.

Bulls it is then from Friday. cheers

samaritan

@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

They are not going to introduce short selling for reasons you and i know.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol It has no role to play for the market to turn bullish as at now.

Bulls it is then from Friday. cheers
At last you got it DC.Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

dayandacool likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Will the Superman too fail?? Neutral Neutral Neutral

[size=33]No stock market euphoria over Basil’s return- FT[/size]

https://www.ft.lk/front-page/No-stock-market-euphoria-over-Basil-s-return/44-720236

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now it is very clear no political manuplatin in the stock market so far

It appears that authorities have learned a lesson.

I hope lovers of market forces  will be very happy to do real business

samaritan and ADVENTUS like this post

ADVENTUS

Ok, BR seems to be more rational:

[size=33]රසායනික පොහාර ගෙන්වීමට නව මුදල් ඇමති තීරණය කරයි ![/size]

9 July 2021 05:30 pm
[ltr]454Shares
Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Facebook
Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Twitter
Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Whatsapp
Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Linkedin
Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Messenger [/ltr]

Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Image_90713eee63

රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය කිරීම සම්පූර්ණයෙන් අත්හිටුවීමේ ආණ්ඩුවේ තීරණය ලිහිල් කිරීමට නව මුදල් අමාත්‍ය බැසිල් රාජපක්ෂ මහතා තීරණය කර තිබෙනවා. ඒ අනුව කාබනික පොහොර නිෂ්පාදනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය ක්‍රියාමාර්ග සම්පූර්ණ කර රටට අවශ්‍ය කාබනික පොහොර රටතුළ නිපදවීම ආරම්භ කරන තෙක‍්, සීමාවන්ට යටත්ව රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය සඳහා අවසර ලබාදීමටයි තීරණය කර තිබෙන්නේ.
රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය සම්පූර්ණයෙන්ම අත්හිටුවීමට ආණ්ඩුව තීරණය කිරීමත් සමග ගොවීන්ගෙන් ආණ්ඩුවට දැඩි විරෝධයක් එල්ල වූ අතර නිරෝධායන නීති නොතකා උද්ඝෝෂණ පැවැත්වීමටද ගොවි සංවිධාන කටයුතු කළේය. ගොවි සංවිධාන පෙන්වා දෙන්නේ කාබනික පොහොර භාවිතා කර ගොවිතැන් කිරීම දීර්ඝකාලින ක්‍රියාවලියක් හෙයින් එකවර රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය තහනම් කිරීම හේතුවෙන් ගොවීන් දැඩි අසරණ තත්වයකට පත්ව සිටින බවයි.

පවතින ගැටලු පිළිබඳවද සලකා බලා රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය කිරීමට අවසර ලබාදීමටයි තීරණය කර තිබෙන්නේ. කෙසේ නමුත් කාබනික ගොවිතැන ප්‍රචලිත කිරීමේ හා කාබනික පොහොර නිෂ්පාදනය කිරීමේ ක්‍රියාවලිය වඩාත් වේගවත්ව සිදුකිරීමටත් හැකි ඉක්මනින් රසායනික පොහොර ආනයනය සම්පූර්ණයෙන් අත්හිටුවීමටත් මුදල් අමාත්‍යංශය තීරණය කර තිබෙනවා.
https://www.lankanewsweb.net/sinhala/90-special-news/88141-%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%8F%E0%B6%BA%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%9A-%E0%B6%B4%E0%B7%9C%E0%B7%84%E0%B7%8F%E0%B6%BB-%E0%B6%9C%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%93%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%A7-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%80-%E0%B6%B8%E0%B7%94%E0%B6%AF%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B6%87%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%AD%E0%B7%92-%E0%B6%AD%E0%B7%93%E0%B6%BB%E0%B6%AB%E0%B6%BA-%E0%B6%9A%E0%B6%BB%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92--

dayandacool likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Common sense prevail.!!! I like him already Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

P.S- This shows how ill advised the president's move to Ban it at first.

samaritan and ADVENTUS like this post

D.G.Dayaratne

The correct decision of Basil. on import of Chemical fertilizers and use of 
organic fertilizer
Congratulation  LOKKA!

samaritan likes this post

reyaz

reyaz
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Short selling at CSE could only drive the market below ground zero!Finally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lolFinally BR is coming, Wicket is ready  - Page 2 Icon_lol
Dear bumsucker of the Rajapakses, I am not a criminal like you suggest. You go and jump in the well with them, nobody cares. 7 million dumb voters (counting the voters who voted for Chamal also) decided to vote for the name "Rajapakse" for phsycotic reasons only they can explain. The country's pulse cannot be solved with a 'magician's wand'.

Its pathetic you brought up the life of victim for your twisted jokes trying to tarnish my reputation? people have lives beyond this forum. Hope you get on with yours'

samaritan

@reyaz wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

[size=18]Tweet[/size]

Imtiaz Buhardeen
@BuhardeenImtiaz

Dear bumsucker of the Rajapakses, I am not a criminal like you suggest. You go and jump in the well with them, nobody cares. 7 million dumb voters (counting the voters who voted for Chamal also) decided to vote for the name "Rajapakse" for phsycotic reasons only they can explain. The country's pulse cannot be solved with a 'magician's wand'.

Its pathetic you brought up the life of victim for your twisted jokes trying to tarnish my reputation? people have lives beyond this forum. Hope you get on with yours'
Dear Arse licker, I only invited your comments on Imtiaz's statement. But you have proved yourself to be a discriminatory Ass......le!

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

D.G.Dayaratne

No one can be a magician under present scenario

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing mistake)

dayandacool

dayandacool
Well, Fertilizer ban to stay if I heard it right. So it seems like it's not a matter of Economy or fertilizer but who's ego is bigger!!!   Neutral Neutral

ADVENTUS likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum