FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» LOFC Future
by Nandana Withanage Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by sojsilva Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by sureshot Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by sureshot Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 11:47 am

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Pakistan stocks surge on IMF Staff level agreement - CSE is warming up for the big run
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:16 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Yesterday at 10:24 am

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:15 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Lanka Hospital LHCL share sill undervalued @ 45.50 now

Lanka Hospital LHCL share sill undervalued @ 45.50 now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lakmal


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Still this shares undervalued price at Rs 45.5.
It may be trading near Rs 60

last Quarterly result ,03 moths
EPS Rs 3.34
Company have Fixed deposit around Rs 3.3 Bn
Then 1.8 Bn foreign currency FD

Now current Covid situation hospital have good revenue generation..

Last quarterly top 20 Access Engineering added 
But they have bought this shares above Rs 54..
Good chance to collect this LHCL share

dayandacool likes this post

Nandun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

lakmal wrote:Still this shares undervalued price at Rs 45.5.
It may be trading near Rs 60

last Quarterly result ,03 moths
EPS Rs 3.34
Company have Fixed deposit around Rs 3.3 Bn
Then 1.8 Bn foreign currency FD

Now current Covid situation hospital have good revenue generation..

Last quarterly top 20 Access Engineering added 
But they have bought this shares above Rs 54..
Good chance to collect this LHCL share
Agree and how about CHL
Only hospital price below NAV
any idea?

lakmal


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Nandun wrote:
lakmal wrote:Still this shares undervalued price at Rs 45.5.
It may be trading near Rs 60

last Quarterly result ,03 moths
EPS Rs 3.34
Company have Fixed deposit around Rs 3.3 Bn
Then 1.8 Bn foreign currency FD

Now current Covid situation hospital have good revenue generation..

Last quarterly top 20 Access Engineering added 
But they have bought this shares above Rs 54..
Good chance to collect this LHCL share
Agree and how about CHL
Only hospital price below NAV
any idea?
 
CHL also good share. Director also buy this share. It may be pass Rs 120..

Nandun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

lakmal wrote:
Nandun wrote:
lakmal wrote:Still this shares undervalued price at Rs 45.5.
It may be trading near Rs 60

last Quarterly result ,03 moths
EPS Rs 3.34
Company have Fixed deposit around Rs 3.3 Bn
Then 1.8 Bn foreign currency FD

Now current Covid situation hospital have good revenue generation..

Last quarterly top 20 Access Engineering added 
But they have bought this shares above Rs 54..
Good chance to collect this LHCL share
Agree and how about CHL
Only hospital price below NAV
any idea?
 
CHL also good share. Director also buy this share. It may be pass Rs 120..
I expect more NAV 195 Very Happy

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Moderator
Moderator

Hi friends, what do you think about LHCL @ current price level?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum