FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_lcap68%'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_lcap18%'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_lcap13%'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again!

'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again!

+5
Bakkabwoi
Mithooshan
dayandacool
Rational Investor
samaritan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:35 pm

samaritan

Rumours of a Lockdown brings down ASPI. Finally Lockdown will be knocked down and ASPI will shoot up. Nothing new, same old Jazz. 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Big boys have another chance. Poor retailers habit of  doing the same mistake. Pathetic. 

I strongly believe it should recover at least 75 -50 points from ASI-130.

samaritan likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
@samaritan wrote:Rumours of a Lockdown brings down ASPI. Finally Lockdown will be knocked down and ASPI will shoot up. Nothing new, same old Jazz. 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol

I am one of those firm supporters of a minimum 3 week lock down. Having said that, I haven't sold any of my holdings till date and I really hope they lock us down for the sake of the people and to reduce the impending burden on health care workers. A month of a lock down serves well than expecting of a lock down and living in fear of a lock down. Even in previous lock downs I didn't sell my shares and was proven right. This time also I will not sell and I will see in a quarter or two that the shares I have purchased are where they need to be. But not locking down and sacrificing lives of the citizens is something I can never support any given day and it could only lead towards a total disaster. GR is a one man show. Most arrogant leader the country has ever witnessed. No ears for even his own ministers. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lahiruti and Mr. X like this post

apple dislikes this post

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Let panic buy orders come once it again cross 8000 bounce Basketball  Basketball

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
@dayandacool wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Rumours of a Lockdown brings down ASPI. Finally Lockdown will be knocked down and ASPI will shoot up. Nothing new, same old Jazz. 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Icon_lol

I am one of those firm supporters of a minimum 3 week lock down. Having said that, I haven't sold any of my holdings till date and I really hope they lock us down for the sake of the people and to reduce the impending burden on health care workers. A month of a lock down serves well than expecting of a lock down and living in fear of a lock down. Even in previous lock downs I didn't sell my shares and was proven right. This time also I will not sell and I will see in a quarter or two that the shares I have purchased are where they need to be. But not locking down and sacrificing lives of the citizens is something I can never support any given day and it could only lead towards a total disaster. GR is a one man show. Most arrogant leader the country has ever witnessed. No ears for even his own ministers. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What about the society responsibility? Are we responsible ? How about teachers protest ? It is not the one man show. Everybody should contribute right ?

Looking at the way our peers behave throughout the country we may require another 3-4 lockdown.

apple likes this post

Lahiruti dislikes this post

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
@Rational Investor wrote:Big boys have another chance. Poor retailers habit of  doing the same mistake. Pathetic. 

I strongly believe it should recover at least 75 -50 points from ASI-130.
It is happening  cheers cheers cheers

dayandacool

dayandacool
@Rational Investor wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:

What about the society responsibility? Are we responsible ? How about teachers protest ? It is not the one man show. Everybody should contribute right ?

Looking at the way our peers behave throughout the country we may require another 3-4 lockdown.

Delta was Imported way before teacher protests began. I am with you on the protests that they are not called for at this stage. But Government can't hide their fatal mistakes and failures behind teachers. Dammika pani and Mutti wasn't the way to go about it. GR is in deed a one man show and the worst one at that. I am sorry if u feel hurt by me calling him a loser. But I call spade a spade!!!

How can you ask for society's responsibility when they call all staff to report to work including pregnant women and you and I both know the pathetic state of public transportation of SL. Are u also among those who expect them to keep 1 meter distance while travelling in a bus or train??

samaritan, Lahiruti, Rational Investor, Nandun, Mithooshan and Nesh like this post

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@Rational Investor wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:

Delta was Imported way before teacher protests began. I am with you on the protests that they are not called for at this stage. But Government can't hide their fatal mistakes and failures behind teachers. Dammika pani and Mutti wasn't the way to go about it. GR is in deed a one man show and the worst one at that. I am sorry if u feel hurt by me calling him a loser. But I call spade a spade!!!

How can you ask for society's responsibility when they call all staff to report to work including pregnant women and you and I both know the pathetic state of public transportation of SL. Are u also among those who expect them to keep 1 meter distance while travelling in a bus or train??
Couldn't resist to like after reading the last line.

Lahiruti and Nandun like this post

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
hope all of yall predicted the bottom and picked some... we are dealing with bunch of financially illeterate mongoloids Razz

ADVENTUS likes this post

10'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty Re: 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:00 am

samaritan

Lockdown if at all is only likely outside Colombo (The Island). This is good news!

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

11'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty Re: 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:49 am

Wickyz

30 days fully lockdown announcement coming,
 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601  'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601  'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601 

President's media

dayandacool likes this post

12'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty Re: 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:54 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
@Wickyz wrote:30 days fully lockdown announcement coming,
 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601  'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601  'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! 1f601 

President's media

Your jokes are pretty hilarious. They will not announce a month lock down at once. They will only go for a week or two first and then assess the situation before deciding to continue or not.

We know that u r joking. I hope you know that you do too... Otherwise the joke's on you:D Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!

13'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty Re: 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:06 pm

Wickyz

let's see . who is correct ?

14'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Empty Re: 'Lockdown Syndrome' is back once again! Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:09 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
@Wickyz wrote:let's see . who is correct ?

What's your source? Can u post a link? Just wishful thinking?

I wouldn't mind seeing a lock down at all given the circumstances. But They will never declare a 1 month lock down at once.

nigma

අද සාකච්ඡා වෙත් අවසාන ප්‍රතිඵලය රට වසා දැමීමක් සිදු නොවේ....

apple

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@nigma wrote:අද සාකච්ඡා වෙත් අවසාන ප්‍රතිඵලය රට වසා දැමීමක්  සිදු නොවේ....

But We should get the confirmation from President SEC   Wickyz   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SAGA

No lock down but tighter travel restrictions.

https://www.dailymirror.lk/top_story/President-says-NO-lockdown-but-tighter-travel-restrictions/155-218185

samaritan likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum