FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Short-term targets
by Itzme Today at 7:04 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by jehan008 Today at 6:44 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by madukp Today at 6:36 pm

» SOFT LOGIC CAPIEL
by stockchaser Today at 3:27 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Today at 2:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by Captain Today at 2:53 pm

» Asia/Capital Trust LLUB Target Price Rs 150..
by target1 Today at 11:35 am

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 11:09 am

» Maharaja after long time
by Maharaja Today at 9:36 am

» සිලෝන් LOLC හෝල්ඩින්ග්ස් (LOCH ) ඩිබෙන්චර්ස් දැක්මෙන් කියන අනාගතය
by Rational Investor Today at 7:06 am

» Port City - Sri Lanka's Economic Trajectory
by Itzme Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» IMMINENT PRICE INCREASE OF TOKYO CEMENT AND MUCH AWAITED BULL RUN
by Athula Prasanna Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» Sathosa Motors-SMOT N -Target price 500
by buddikasmart Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Exit EXPO Enter EDEN strategy broadened to Exit EXPO Enter LOLC GROUP
by Rational Investor Yesterday at 6:43 pm

» ASPI break vs reversal
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Dividend XD Date next week
by SAGA Yesterday at 1:45 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by hotstock Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» LATEST: Join FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Discord
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 10:12 am

» Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden
by Bakkabwoi Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:48 pm

» Exit Eden and enter Expo - Hotel sector revival going to take years!
by Value Pick Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:47 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+68
Niwa
dimi
Sunimal
target1
Berryfund
Lotus Eater
cwij5252
sham118
geshan
abey
cheetah
Equity Win
shariff
dilshan unawatuna
hammurabi
Great1
Venu123
engineer
snipo
Tissa
cypher1886
wolfie
Aweej
Harry82
Mithooshan
xhunter
apple
Dr_CSE
thankrishan
judecroos
hanuma
Good bad
ColomboCSE
Eranx
RajapaksaDON
MarketResearch
arun.cse
Hope123
dayandacool
Vishwanarth
chandike73
Accountant
RJ1010
Chathur
shan31
Hawk Eye
cseguide
LEO55
Dilshan2020
David VKMS
soileconomy
Wickyz
Gowri123
ONTHEMONEY
Bakkabwoi
Meashed
Dilip
mah2903
Greg_Adrian
Captain
samaritan
Mr. X
DimuthuKW
ADVENTUS
EPS
SAGA
Beta1
Value Pick
72 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Tissa wrote:Don't pay for the future value

You are an idiot who never learn.

Gowri123 likes this post

377EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:15 pm

samaritan

Basic Lesson in Stock Market Investing:

"Investors are more likely to purchase stocks if they are convinced their shares will increase in value in the future".

EXPO has a bright future!

cseguide, Captain, abey, Mithooshan, kanishkaecomm, mah2903 and Gowri123 like this post

378EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:42 pm

Captain

@target1 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Healthy pullback before Bullish Super September.
Thank you.
Towards 200 +

cseguide, dilshan unawatuna, samaritan, abey, Mithooshan, mah2903 and Gowri123 like this post

379EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:58 pm

cseguide

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cseguide wrote:I think today is the last date of collecting EXPO 145 or below.
IF you bought at this stage already super gain. Just thought of giving short term hint to our readers. I bought another chunk today below 145. good luck with EXPO. Do not sell this one, There are so many to grab it.

Captain, abey, Mithooshan and mah2903 like this post

380EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:32 pm

Great1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Captain wrote:
@target1 wrote:
Thank you.
Towards 200 +
Great target

Tomorrow Rs.180

abey, Mithooshan and mah2903 like this post

381EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:46 pm

ONTHEMONEY

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

Some more information about EXPOs recent ACQUISITION of IDEA LOGISTICS in CENTRAL AMERICA 

EFL Global, a global logistics and supply chain organization, has entered into a 100% ownership purchase agreement with IDEA Logistics LLC. IDEA Logistics LLC provides fully fledged services across air freight, ocean freight, trucking, and warehousing, with operations spanning across the United States, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Honduras.

EFL Global has expanded product and service capabilities across the Americas in the last year. The recent acquisitions of Seville CFS, Seville Transfer, and Seville Transport, a 92,000 square foot facility in Bensenville, Illinois within proximity to the Chicago O’Hare International airport, and the recent expansion into Canada all showcases growth opportunities in 2021.

“The acquisition of IDEA Logistics LLC Group continues to fulfil our strategic vision of creating seamless sourcing and delivery capabilities for brands across verticals. Our traditional strengths in apparel and recent expansion into pharmaceuticals and technology aspire new markets and overcoming local challenges with robust on-ground capabilities,” said Hanif Yusoof, Founder & President of EFL Global.

“With growing consumer and economic confidence in the Americas region, extensive supply chain capabilities are needed to support shifting-strategies. Brands and businesses will seek to de-risk volatile freight markets by near sourcing manufacturing and supply chain activities. EFL Global’s presence in the region will be key to future growth, and this acquisition further complements our strong network across regions,” said Senthilnathan Shanmugam, Group CEO of EFL Global.
“IDEA Logistics and EFL Global build on strong synergies that grow businesses and transform supply chains. Our growing and diverse customer portfolio created this great opportunity to unify our businesses, resulting in new markets and opportunities. Our hubs across the Americas and Asia leverage unparalleled service and experience that customers have come to rely on,” said Evan Rosen, President, Americas Region.

Good Luck

EPS, samaritan, abey and Chathur like this post

382EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Sunimal

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Can anyone tell how much Expo will be up by tomorrow?  Then I can do my first success full day trading ever. 😐

383EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:16 pm

Captain

@Sunimal wrote:Can anyone tell how much Expo will be up by tomorrow?  Then I can do my first success full day trading ever. 😐
Can't you wait a week u will get massive profit

mah2903 and Sunimal like this post

384EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:06 pm

dilshan unawatuna

dilshan unawatuna
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Wickyz wrote:BIG BIG DUMP COMING👿👿👿
Hello 👋 are you there ? Expo is a monster now. Can’t imagine a target price, will be super bullish with next quarter results. Just imagine what would be the market price if they become one of the worlds leading freight management company according to their master plan. Definitely more than 1Trillion company 💎🚀

mah2903 likes this post

385EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:52 pm

Sunimal

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Ok, I'll trust you.

386EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:18 pm

Captain

@Sunimal wrote:Ok, I'll trust you.
Don't trust me just find out and invest how busy these days logistic market

387EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:58 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Expo10

EPS and Mithooshan like this post

388EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:05 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
@EPS wrote:@ ON THE MONEY

Refer to your above Point number 5 - USD/LKR depreciation.......
below is my view & Open for discussion,

as at 30.06.2021 EXPO Financials disclosed Trade debts receivables as LKR 73 Bn.
31st march Annual report Segmental anal note, clearly shows more than 90% are foreign income.
Means, above LKR 73 Bn x 90% = LKR 65 Bn from Foreign Receivables, which is USD 330 Mn and this has to be valued at CBSL June closing Average of 199.47.
EXPO's debtor days are 60 - 65 days and hope, half of USD 330 recovered in July.

End July CBSL Exchange Closing 200.49 and increased by Rs.1
means they have realized Exchange Gain of 165 x 1 = USD 165 Mn  and same as unrealized another Exchange gain of 165 x 1 = USD 165 Mn. Means total gain to P&L = USD 330 Mn x 1 = LKR 330 Mn.

In same basis, august is best and I Assumed August CBSL closing may be 206 around (still pending) , So, they might get massive USD 330 Mn x 5 =LKR 1.6 Bn. (without considering additional sales impact to its revenue).

My expectation for September also Exchange rates can further go up say minimum to Closing 210/212 and if so, they can generate another LKR 1 - 1.2 Bn Exchange gains.

So, I hope they are in line to generate additional cash for Q2 = LKR 300 Mn + 1.5 Bn + 1.2 = 3 Bn.
If my predictions are correct, they will have to generate minimum of additional LKR 3 Bn for its Q2 and it will helps to boost their EPS by additional 1.5 due to USD/LKR depreciation.

Open for discussion and your views.

Just gone thru the Central Bank Closing Rate for Aug 31st and its finalized as 210 - https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/rates-and-indicators/exchange-rates/daily-indicative-exchange-rates

During mid month I consider as 206 and now finalize rate can use as 210 (Pvt Commercial Bank Rates are more higher)

Therefore, I will recalculate the above expected gain for Aug with using rate as 210.
As I earlier said, USD 330 Mn of debts will be realize/revalued at minimum Rs.9 in additionaly.
So, Expected Gain= 330 x 9 = LKR 2.9 Bn of Exchange Benefit can record to its P&L.
So, Personally I think After adding its operational Profits, EXPO can report for Aug21, more than 5.5 Bn Profits, which can be their highest number in a single month.
To me, this is an early hint for Q2 to go easily above 10 Bn profits.

Open for discussion.

cypher1886 dislikes this post

389EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:17 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
@EPS wrote:
@EPS wrote:@ ON THE MONEY

Refer to your above Point number 5 - USD/LKR depreciation.......
below is my view & Open for discussion,

as at 30.06.2021 EXPO Financials disclosed Trade debts receivables as LKR 73 Bn.
31st march Annual report Segmental anal note, clearly shows more than 90% are foreign income.
Means, above LKR 73 Bn x 90% = LKR 65 Bn from Foreign Receivables, which is USD 330 Mn and this has to be valued at CBSL June closing Average of 199.47.
EXPO's debtor days are 60 - 65 days and hope, half of USD 330 recovered in July.

End July CBSL Exchange Closing 200.49 and increased by Rs.1
means they have realized Exchange Gain of 165 x 1 = USD 165 Mn  and same as unrealized another Exchange gain of 165 x 1 = USD 165 Mn. Means total gain to P&L = USD 330 Mn x 1 = LKR 330 Mn.

In same basis, august is best and I Assumed August CBSL closing may be 206 around (still pending) , So, they might get massive USD 330 Mn x 5 =LKR 1.6 Bn. (without considering additional sales impact to its revenue).

My expectation for September also Exchange rates can further go up say minimum to Closing 210/212 and if so, they can generate another LKR 1 - 1.2 Bn Exchange gains.

So, I hope they are in line to generate additional cash for Q2 = LKR 300 Mn + 1.5 Bn + 1.2 = 3 Bn.
If my predictions are correct, they will have to generate minimum of additional LKR 3 Bn for its Q2 and it will helps to boost their EPS by additional 1.5 due to USD/LKR depreciation.

Open for discussion and your views.

Just gone thru the Central Bank Closing Rate for Aug 31st and its finalized as 210 - https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/rates-and-indicators/exchange-rates/daily-indicative-exchange-rates

During mid month I consider as 206 and now finalize rate can use as 210 (Pvt Commercial Bank Rates are more higher)

Therefore, I will recalculate the above expected gain for Aug with using rate as 210.
As I earlier said, USD 330 Mn of debts will be realize/revalued at minimum Rs.9 in additionaly.
So, Expected Gain= 330 x 9 = LKR 2.9 Bn of Exchange Benefit can record to its P&L.
So, Personally I think After adding its operational Profits, EXPO can report for Aug21, more than 5.5 Bn Profits, which can be their highest number in a single month.
To me, this is an early hint for Q2 to go easily above 10 Bn profits.

Open for discussion.

apparently its around 12bil.. bounce bounce

mah2903 likes this post

390EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 am

dilshan unawatuna

dilshan unawatuna
10Bn for 2nd quarter and two more quarters to come, last two quarters are the best. I can’t imagine what would be the market price at the beginning of next year. Expo is more than 1Trillion Company 💎🚀

mah2903 likes this post

391EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 am

Great1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
EPS / OTM

I analyzed and believe FCY conversion can do @ Rs.215-216 level in August-end. 

That's why Export based companies, Foreign currency earners have massive benefit.

For sure, Massive gains for EXPO, HAYL, DIPD, HEXP, REXP etc. All these shares are attractive and more appreciation to be in future.

Export plantation companies have benefits, but be careful to select high premium companies like TPL, Dilmah, KVAL etc can maintain premium in Sales.

392EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Equity Win

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
as per trading pattern, this will pass 200/- level today. my guess is this will pass 250/- level this week

393EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Captain

@Equity Win wrote:as per trading pattern, this will pass 200/- level today. my guess is this will pass 250/- level this week
Passing of 200 is good  fair value for expo now

394EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:07 pm

Wickyz

APLA TOMORROW

395EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:48 pm

Great1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Great1 wrote:
@Captain wrote:
@target1 wrote:
Thank you.
Towards 200 +
Great target

Tomorrow Rs.180
Tomorrow Rs.190

Friday Rs.200

396EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Captain

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3147013/chinas-shipping-container-costs-hit-all-time-highs-and

ONTHEMONEY, Mithooshan and mah2903 like this post

397EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 am

Mithooshan

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Img-2016

398EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:33 am

Mithooshan

We are looking at Rs.230 !!

It is indeed an express.

samaritan and Chathur like this post

399EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Equity Win

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
some body try to collect low price and collection going on

Captain and abey like this post

400EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:11 pm

mah2903

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Yes Collection is going on and quantities are drying out. Probably tomorrow it will reach 200 in a style. 
Cheers  alien alien  

Not a buy/hold/sell advise

Mithooshan and Mr. X like this post

401EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:30 pm

ONTHEMONEY

Hi all, 

EXPO like a bloody phenix. Just when you thought it’s dead it rises again

EXPO is PHENOMENAL CO. benefits largely on;

1. Rising C19 globally 
2. Light asset expansions & quick ROI 
3. M&A roadmap
4. Increased E-COM demand 
5. USD/LKR depreciation(92%< earnings in USD, easy 10%~15% ex.gain in 2Q22)
6. SL domestic DEVELOPMENTS are NOT applicable to EXPO due to 92% earnings & operational in 30+ countries

Good Luck 

Note - Not a BUY/SELL or HOLD recommendation

Captain, Mithooshan, Mr. X, Chathur, mah2903 and Gowri123 like this post

402EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:57 am

Mithooshan

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Screen11

403EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:58 am

Mithooshan

This is the market sentiment as of now.

Follow me on twitter.

Take a look at R Mithooshan Baarath (@RMBaarath): https://twitter.com/RMBaarath?s=08

404EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:21 am

Captain

https://www.drewry.co.uk/supply-chain-advisors/supply-chain-expertise/world-container-index-assessed-by-drewry

405EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:40 am

Captain

This Index so far for second qtr. Has increased from arround 7000 to 10000 and further trend continuation will be happen during coming weeks

As per my analysis if rate increased that really should be impact to the bottom line considerably. Most probably you may able to see this time double digit margin from expo. They never had that. In a business like this it could be happen.

Last are turnover arround 96Bn and net profit was 6.3Bn and this time with almost 40 to 50 percent plus rate increased 140 Bn turnover really could be posible thereby there is higheir posibilty this time expo to take arround 15 Bn profit considering exgain impact and all.

So that's why expo being always top share between HNWI. 20 to 25 ESP is not a unrealistic estimate for them. In a peak time business margin increase is ma go beyond not 10 even further.

Therefore holding expo.n I'm always recommending.

ONTHEMONEY, samaritan, Mithooshan and mah2903 like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum