FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Today at 1:47 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Today at 12:47 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Today at 9:45 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Today at 7:59 am

» AGST can move
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Today at 1:28 am

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Today at 1:27 am

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Today at 1:27 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by xhunter Today at 12:36 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by rajini Yesterday at 2:08 pm

» Ambeon Holdings fully owned subsidiary MillenniumIT ESP gears for global expansion
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Sri Lanka IT and consultant industry moved closer to LKR 10Bn in 2Q 2021
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» The Economy will be steered towards continued stability - CB Governor
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:34 am

» Asia/Capital Trust LLUB Target Price Rs 150..
by rajithasahan Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:46 pm

» Hotel sector momentum
by Bakkabwoi Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:47 pm

» First capital stock brokers
by RS Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CSE UP UP UP

CSE UP UP UP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSE UP UP UP Empty CSE UP UP UP Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:16 am

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
COVID DEATHS INCRESE, ECONAMY DOWN DOWN RUPEE FELL DOWN DOLLAR UP ALL ESSTICAL FOOD ITEN PRICE UP AND SACARCITY FOREGION SELL SHARES ETC

HOW CAN SHARE MARKET UP ONLY SOME SELECTED SHARE PRICE ROSE ROCK. WHICH MONEY PUMBED??? WHO??

2CSE UP UP UP Empty Re: CSE UP UP UP Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:46 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also have the same problem

Pl, explain why?



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more)

3CSE UP UP UP Empty Re: CSE UP UP UP Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:29 pm

chandike73

chandike73
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
75% of shares are under valued and remaining 25% over valued. Now filling the gap between these 2 and settle around 10000 ASPI

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum