FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» CARE 150 ++++++
by Stockbull Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by vijay singh Yesterday at 8:36 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» LOOK- KZOO
by sureshot Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY - GET IN
by sureshot Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» නිවැරදි වෙලාවට කොටස් මිලට ගත යුතුයි. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 10:42 am

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by hammurabi Yesterday at 10:05 am

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm

» Govt. invites LIOC to build refinery in Trincomalee
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:59 am

» India set to be world’s 3rd largest economy by 2030
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Nandana Withanage Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ddrperera Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 pm

» Ishara Nanayakkara rally - Maharaja
by samaritan Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm

» RGEM :- RGEM is the Cheapest Illiquid Stock in the market
by skyfall Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:47 am

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

» ACL CABLES PLC (ACL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:48 am

» LALU -Aluminum KING
by Stockbull Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:15 pm

» KELANI CABLES PLC (KCAB.N0000)
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » BULL RUN???

BULL RUN???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BULL RUN??? Empty BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LAST WEEK PEOPLE TOLD A BULL RUN.    BETTER TELL BACK RUN

Gajaya likes this post

2BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:03 pm

J-CAT

J-CAT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THUWA and Gajaya like this post

Mithooshan and Rock On! dislike this post

3BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:14 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

J-CAT wrote:Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sri Lanka's LGBT community leader J-CAT available at your service 24 hrs. Face mask may not be necessary.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Someone must have known his LGBT links the guy slowly changed his forum avatar. Homo, Homo, Homo+++++BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Ponsi J-Cat!BULL RUN??? Icon_lol

THUWA and Rock On! dislike this post

4BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm

J-CAT

J-CAT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sri Lanka's LGBT community leader J-CAT available at your service 24 hrs. Face mask may not be necessary.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Someone must have known his LGBT links the guy slowly changed his forum avatar. Homo, Homo, Homo+++++BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Ponsi J-Cat!BULL RUN??? Icon_lol
May be you and your cartel members are belongs to dedicated LGBT community members!!!

THUWA and Gajaya like this post

5BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:37 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

J-CAT wrote:
samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sri Lanka's LGBT community leader J-CAT available at your service 24 hrs. Face mask may not be necessary.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Someone must have known his LGBT links the guy slowly changed his forum avatar. Homo, Homo, Homo+++++BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Ponsi J-Cat!BULL RUN??? Icon_lol
May be you and your cartel members are belongs to dedicated LGBT community members!!!
J-CAT this is not facebook to lure your customers, go back to your forum BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol You asked for it!

6BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:50 pm

J-CAT

J-CAT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:
samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sri Lanka's LGBT community leader J-CAT available at your service 24 hrs. Face mask may not be necessary.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Someone must have known his LGBT links the guy slowly changed his forum avatar. Homo, Homo, Homo+++++BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Ponsi J-Cat!BULL RUN??? Icon_lol
May be you and your cartel members are belongs to dedicated LGBT community members!!!
J-CAT this is not facebook to lure your customers, go back to your forum BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol You asked for it!
But one of your cartel member  also representing your LGBT community told you not to reply the post from me and also you  agreed, but now your are replying as LGBT community leader  BULL RUN??? 1f600  BULL RUN??? 1f600  BULL RUN??? 1f600

THUWA likes this post

7BULL RUN??? Empty Re: BULL RUN??? Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:59 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

J-CAT wrote:
samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:
samaritan wrote:
J-CAT wrote:Wait and see our Hon. Moderator Samaritan, The high net worth Investor from Colombo- Maradana and his Cartel members will give healthy discussion and explanation through their optimistic posts with patriotism.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sri Lanka's LGBT community leader J-CAT available at your service 24 hrs. Face mask may not be necessary.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Someone must have known his LGBT links the guy slowly changed his forum avatar. Homo, Homo, Homo+++++BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Ponsi J-Cat!BULL RUN??? Icon_lol
May be you and your cartel members are belongs to dedicated LGBT community members!!!
J-CAT this is not facebook to lure your customers, go back to your forum BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol You asked for it!
But one of your cartel member  also representing your LGBT community told you not to reply the post from me and also you  agreed, but now your are replying as LGBT community leader  BULL RUN??? 1f600  BULL RUN??? 1f600  BULL RUN??? 1f600
All know that you are not an investor and your LGBT links. You are active here b'cos of lockdown, otherwise you must be roaming the streets.BULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lolBULL RUN??? Icon_lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum