FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_lcap11%BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_lcap20%BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_rcap 20% [ 38 ]
BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_lcap29%BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_rcap 29% [ 55 ]
BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_lcap40%BEWARE -Few groups are  spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .  Vote_rcap 40% [ 76 ]

Total Votes : 190

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Today at 2:14 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Today at 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Today at 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by Dilshan2020 Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by rajini Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» BOGAWANTALAWA TEA ESTATES PLC (BOPL.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Gaudente Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

» GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE-
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by vijay singh Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Anushka Perz Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:59 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by Citizen Silva Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:26 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:12 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » BEWARE -Few groups are spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .

BEWARE -Few groups are spreading fake & negative rumor of LOFC- to panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nimal hemantha perera

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Some one/group spreading fake and negative rumor of LOFC by saying

"SEC will grant  approval for LOCH on friday/monday and same news says LOFC has no effect lu" -Fake rumor  

My concern is , 

LOLC group is already announced about this NIFL+CLC+LOFC  transfer on begining of January  2021 So then why should they say no effect ?

If LOFC transfer is next year, we have one more month for 2022  So LOFC is still @ lower price and more rooms to open.  

Few groups are panicking poor retailers to sell LOFC @ Discounted price . 

I can only say Weak hand will loose the LOFC opportunity  

I  dont need  to change my TP .according to my infor LOFC will trade atleast 100/-

All  counters nature & needs:

Uptrend and downtrend 
Panic seller  and greedy buyers
Winners and loosers
Patience and  Impatience
Overbought position and oversold position 

None of the counters can go only upward trend 

Remember  that,

LOFC did 3 time and 2 time board cleared  continuously 2 days

Almost 200mn traded between 30-40  If I am not wrong

Yesterday 17/11/2021 morning  LOFC traded @ RSI 87.evening got adjusted to RSI  75 and  traders may realise  their  profits to enter EXPO 

Buy - others are panic ; sell - others are greedy.

patience  are real winners

LOFC  buyers need patience . I can say its longway to go

Don't  sell @ loss.

Both other counters CLC & LOFC will reach to three-digit figures . ( XXX/=) 

CHECK CLC PATTERN 

LOFC WILL FOLLOW  SAME CLC PATTERN

LOFC is to attract some foreign investors while its journey towards the all-time-high

as I said earlier, you can see foreign buyings nowadays.

SAGA

It seems LOFC 's recovery from price decreasing is much more faster than CLC.one time it went up to 31 / = and came down to 18 /= in no time but again a matter of few days shot up to 39/=.since both CLC and LOFC so sensitive to mkt indices it came down due to mkt red and some people took profit out of fear of mkt down.yesterday I saw when mkt improving it touched 38.40 from 35/= level in the middle of trading yesterday.i feel same happened for CLC also it came towards 83 /= at the same stage from 78/=.I don't think it will fall down again and no change in price on friday.so from next Monday these 2 fly again.

Riz123 likes this post

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t60765-in-the-vicinity-listing-of-loch-lolc-ceylon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum