FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Today at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 2:30 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:31 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Today I was eager to buy 11mn shares of LOFC below LKR 23/-

Today I was eager to buy 11mn shares of LOFC below LKR 23/-

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peris.G

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I expected this LOFC down fall . 

Yes. It happened. by the way . I was expect 50% buy -side-board clear on today  Laughing . but It was not happened Sad   But I am on collection side. I did not sell even my single shares .every counter have up and down. even fundamental counters. I am expecting major upward trend as CLC did.

I hope NP's tweets will help me to buy more on monday

panic sellers pls sell sell sell...

sajithlk02 likes this post

xhunter

xhunter

Peris.G wrote:I expected this LOFC down fall . 

Yes. It happened. by the way . I was expect 50% buy -side-board clear on today  Laughing . but It was not happened Sad   But I am on collection side. I did not sell even my single shares .every counter have up and down. even fundamental counters. I am expecting major upward trend as CLC did.

it was not just a 25% fell. everything up to 19/= was cleared. compleetly fresh buy side (no GTC orders) on Monday. if you badly want to buy, my suggestion is to put the buy order @19.40  (25% below from 25.80), 11m will be filled in no time.
i expect morethan 20Mn shares will be pushed to sell @19.40 at pre-open.

cheers.

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

xhunter wrote:

it was not just a 25% fell. everything up to 19/= was cleared. compleetly fresh buy side (no GTC orders) on Monday. if you badly want to buy, my suggestion is to put the buy order @19.40  (25% below from 25.80), 11m will be filled in no time.

cheers.

i feel otherwise..?

May i.... this is what i gather what i feel..

LOCH was formed for a reason and that reason being to list in Singapore to attract FDIs..
however when the restructure happened (as i suspect 2021/11/18), Market values were roughly
CLC 76
LOFC 35.5
If the prices were to free fall and not picked back up on, its likely foreign investors will raise their Eye brows up on the credibility of newly formed IPO which consists free falling constituents. Then they rather buy those from Market than going out for a over valued IPO.
So IN will have to keep the prices up on to or at the levels of date of restructure.
I dont know how .. but i know he will have to...
Play the game.. but dont be played

SAGA and Niwa like this post

X

X
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Bakkabwoi wrote:
xhunter wrote:

cheers.

i feel otherwise..?

May i.... this is what i gather what i feel..

LOCH was formed for a reason and that reason being to list in Singapore to attract FDIs..
however when the restructure happened (as i suspect 2021/11/18), Market values were roughly
CLC 76
LOFC 35.5
If the prices were to free fall and not picked back up on, its likely foreign investors will raise their Eye brows up on the credibility of newly formed IPO which consists free falling constituents. Then they rather buy those from Market than going out for a over valued IPO.
So IN will have to keep the prices up on to or at the levels of date of restructure.
I dont know how .. but i know he will have to...
Play the game.. but dont be played
Today I was eager to buy 11mn shares of LOFC below LKR 23/-  Cse-2010

These are the bigbrains who are waiting to buy LOFC@19 on Monday!(according to NP's tweet)

viduranga

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Lofc ගැන අදහසක් කියන්නම්. මේ දේ මම අවසාන මාසේ විතර lofc මාර්කට් එකේ හැසිරුණු විදිහ දැක්ක හැටි..
1. LOCH ipo එක නිසා nifl, clc එක පාර උඩට යනව දැක්කා, එතකොට ගොඩක් අය lofc එකත් යයි කිවා. හැබැයි lofc උඩට ගියේ නෑ.
2. අර දෙකම උඩට ගියට පස්සෙ කට්ටිය lofc එකට හිනා උනා අය lofc එතනම තමයි කියලා. හැබැයි බලාගෙන ඉද්දී 9.40-10 අතර එතකොට තිබුන කොටසක් 30ට වගේ ගියා.
3. ඔන්න දැන් හිනා උන සෙට් එක අය කියවන්න ගත්ත lofc තමයි හොඳම කියලා, කරුමේ කියන්නේ එක කියන්න ගත්තා විතරයි lofc 17ට විතර බැස්සා..
4. ඔන්න ආයමත් ඒ සෙට් එකම කිවා lofc තිබ්බට වඩා පහල ගිහින් නවතිවි කියලා. කියන අයගේ කරුමේ ද අපේ කරුමේද මන්දා එහෙම කියන්න ගත්ත විතරයි මෙක ආය 37-38 කිට්ටුවට ගියා..
5. ඔය යන අතරේ අයමත් lofc ගුන වැයුම පටන් ගත්තා. TP එහෙමත් ලොකුවටම කිවා. ඊයේ දවසේ එක 28 ලගට අවා..
6. දැන් කියන දෙවල් බැලුවම පේන්නේ මේක තරම් වැඩක් නැති කොටසක් මාර්කට් එකේම නැති තරම් කියලයි. ශෙයා එක තිබුන තැනටම එනවලු..
7. මේ කියන දෙවල් එක්ක බැලුවම හිතෙනව සඳුදා නැතත් සිකුරදා වෙද්දි වත් ආයමත් මාර්කට් එකේ හොඳම කොටස කියල ගුණ වැයුම් අහන්න පුලුවන් වෙවි කියලා..
8. ගොඩක් අය ශෙයා එකක් ගැන සියලු අදහස් දෙන්නේ දෙයක් උනාට පස්සේ. එ නිසා මේ කියන හැමදේම තෙරුම් ගන්න නම් පට්ට අමරුයි. හැමොම කියන දේවල් හරියටම හරි නම් එ ඔක්කොම කොටිපතියෝ.
අර තල් අත්ත උඩට වැටුන බෙලි ගෙඩිය නිසා දුවපු හාවා මතකද, එ හවා නම් අව්ලක් නැ, හවා පස්සෙ දුවපු අනිත් සත්තු ටික වගෙ නොවි ඉවසිමෙන් වැඩ කරමු..
මගේ අදහසක් පමණයි..
Lofc මගේ ළඟ ඇත. එ නිසා ඒක දුවන හැටි ගැන බලන් හිටපු වෙලේ දැකපු දෙවල් ටිකක් තමයි උඩ දැම්මේ.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum