FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Today at 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLC - worth the Investment

CLC - worth the Investment

+26
Winner123
cseguide
samaritan
jaya
The_Sage
Captain
Beyondsenses
Equity Win
Niwa
Bakkabwoi
madukp
Elite_SGX
Shivanthini
Swissinvest
Noah
Jay-Jay
Investnow
kanishkaecomm
Kaptivajkss
PhilT
Rational Investor
Sunimal
blindhog
D.G.Dayaratne
Surajmp
ForeigNer
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:03 pm

hammurabi


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

Ah yes that make sense. Yes bil isnt public. What i said is that it should be loch who disposed may be together with bil. If public abosorbed hard to take back towards 100 levels. What you point here is also definetely make sense. But what if they dispose another 150mn shares at a lower price how that will effect as well.  


They can't dispose 150 Mn shares to public. Public can't absorb even a billion rupee worth of quantity. It has to be few bigger hands. Or a remote company indirectly held by themselves.

77CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

Ah yes that make sense. Yes bil isnt public. What i said is that it should be loch who disposed may be together with bil. If public abosorbed hard to take back towards 100 levels. What you point here is also definetely make sense. But what if they dispose another 150mn shares at a lower price how that will effect as well.  


They can't dispose 150 Mn shares to public. Public can't absorb even a billion rupee worth of quantity. It has to be few bigger hands. Or a remote company indirectly held by themselves.


Agree. 👍🙏

78CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 pm

hammurabi


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC had a bounce back today from 25.10 to 33.30. Buying in large quantity was witnessed. That will mark the end of the correction. It is worthy to observe the momentum on monday to re-enter again.

PhilT likes this post

79CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:31 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:CLC had a bounce back today from 25.10 to 33.30. Buying in large quantity was witnessed. That will mark the end of the correction. It is worthy to observe the momentum on monday to re-enter again.
Hammurabi wonderful you told this earlier. U predicted this :clap::clap::clap::clap:

PhilT likes this post

80CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:27 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

You can see clc & lofc bounce back soon because they have already made their correction further only sinhaputhra has to be merged with CLC.we cant wait how people react when CLC & Lofc bouncing back and making bull run in soon.be smart always when share is coming down in some sort of issue.lol

81CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:44 am

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LoFc ♥

82CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:34 pm

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ForeigNer wrote:CLC - worth the Investment .... !

Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.


If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.


CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 X8pdyXu6F+tCAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.


https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/38/84/94/lolc_s10.gif



@ForeigNer


(Where are you ...??? )



Now I can understand the above structure of LOLC ..... that's why you have listed LOFC under CLC ...... !! 



You knew it from the beginning ... arent you .. ??? 



So your prediction of CLC reaching [XXX @ 3] is going to be a reality ...... !!!


wow ..... amazing ...

Rational Investor, Riz123, stockchaser and Surajmp like this post

83CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:22 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shivanthini wrote:
ForeigNer wrote:CLC - worth the Investment .... !

Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.


If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.


CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 X8pdyXu6F+tCAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.


https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/38/84/94/lolc_s10.gif



@ForeigNer


(Where are you ...??? )



Now I can understand the above structure of LOLC ..... that's why you have listed LOFC under CLC ...... !! 



You knew it from the beginning ... arent you .. ??? 



So your prediction of CLC reaching [XXX @ 3] is going to be a reality ...... !!!


wow ..... amazing ...
Where have you gone, foreigner? Your forecast will come true, and we'll need your experienced advice in this case.  cheers

84CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:08 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ForeigNer wrote:CLC - worth the Investment .... !



The gloominess of the newly formed company announcement on previous Friday was cleared by another announcement on last Monday, which was too late as felt by Market experts, hence many retailers fell pray for Big-Fishes who were spreading a number of false, misleading and vicious negative remarks on the most awaited LOCH.


The artificial rally of LOFC had almost killed the retailer appetite for the whole LOLC group. According to some reliable news, Master decided to intervene in the situation and results were optimistic by the end of the week, stabilizing the prices of both CLC , LOFC counters in a decent manner.



Technical instruments indicate the end of the consolidation phase of CLC counter and can expect some fresh buying interest from tomorrow onwards. The market price of CLC is vital for the listing of LOLC ASIA in Singapore , in the first quarter of next year.



Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.


If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.


CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 X8pdyXu6F+tCAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.


https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/38/84/94/lolc_s10.gif

What a gem piece of information.

If it is CLC it has to be @ForeigNer.

Riz123 and stockchaser like this post

85CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:14 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Rational Investor wrote:
ForeigNer wrote:CLC - worth the Investment .... !



The gloominess of the newly formed company announcement on previous Friday was cleared by another announcement on last Monday, which was too late as felt by Market experts, hence many retailers fell pray for Big-Fishes who were spreading a number of false, misleading and vicious negative remarks on the most awaited LOCH.


The artificial rally of LOFC had almost killed the retailer appetite for the whole LOLC group. According to some reliable news, Master decided to intervene in the situation and results were optimistic by the end of the week, stabilizing the prices of both CLC , LOFC counters in a decent manner.



Technical instruments indicate the end of the consolidation phase of CLC counter and can expect some fresh buying interest from tomorrow onwards. The market price of CLC is vital for the listing of LOLC ASIA in Singapore , in the first quarter of next year.



Much positive good news including a few disclosures with regard to local acquisitions, may drive CLC to (XXX) @ 3 level ,  just before the LOLC ASIA appearance Y 2022.


If an investor can buy 25,000 shares from the CLC and hold for just one year,  the capital gain from the investment will be sufficient to buy a brand new vehicle in Y 2022.


CLC - worth the Investment - Page 4 X8pdyXu6F+tCAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



The above structure is based on published information only. Undisclosed/sensitive information not included.


https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/38/84/94/lolc_s10.gif

What a gem piece of information.

If it is CLC it has to be @ForeigNer.
@ForeigNer. Pls come to us

Riz123 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum