FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 4:12 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLC...DONT PANIC

CLC...DONT PANIC

+10
stockchaser
Sunimal
desilva
apple
Malika1990
PhilT
Equity Win
nish84
Beyondsenses
sureshot
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLC...DONT PANIC Empty CLC...DONT PANIC Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:53 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

CLC SHARE HOLDERS DONT GET CONFUSED AND PANIC ..... Very Happy

CLC...DONT PANIC Downlo13

Chithi, Rational Investor, Riz123, madukp, RajapaksaDON, stockchaser and Beyondsenses like this post

2CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:34 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

sureshot wrote:CLC SHARE HOLDERS DONT GET CONFUSED AND PANIC ..... Very Happy

CLC...DONT PANIC Downlo13
 

 sureshot අම්බෝ ඒක  Very Happy

3CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:08 am

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Tomorrow UP👍

4CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 am

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

nearly 4Mn only.

5CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:55 am

PhilT

PhilT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Equity Win wrote:nearly 4Mn only.

All we need to see is break 38.5 mark.......... then after that it is BULLISH.
Fingures crossed

6CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

what happen ? I think all calculations are wrong.

7CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equity Win wrote:what happen ? I think all calculations are wrong.
65 million shares ???

8CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:29 pm

apple


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Still trying to fool people with this JUNK....

9CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:10 pm

desilva


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

What I feel is IN selling CLC to fulfill it's minimum market holding requirement. Otherwise how can they trade 74M? Rolling Eyes

10CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:09 pm

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Bull shit ! 
LOFC is stabilizing as a trading share slowly.
I don't have anything to say about CLC shit  CLC...DONT PANIC 1f620

11CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:07 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sunimal wrote:Bull shit ! 
LOFC is stabilizing as a trading share slowly.
I don't have anything to say about CLC shit  CLC...DONT PANIC 1f620
You anyway didn't like from the beginning because you envey others you missed the bus and now you show your disappointment like this .. Aiyyo Paw Ane Meya

12CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:08 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Bull shit ! 
LOFC is stabilizing as a trading share slowly.
I don't have anything to say about CLC shit  CLC...DONT PANIC 1f620
You anyway didn't like from the beginning because you envey others you missed the bus and now you show your disappointment like this .. Aiyyo Paw Ane Meya
You wait and see the week and then you talk about vCLC

Riz123 likes this post

13CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Prasad123


Stock Trader

*Asia Securities | Post-market update| Monday 06-Dec*
*Top net foreign buys*
*-* CLC.N: LKR 23.1mn
*-* TKYO.N: LKR 8.6mn
*-* EXPO.N: LKR 7.0mn
*-* BIL.N: LKR 6.2mn
*-* RCL.N: LKR 4.4mn

*Top net foreign sells*
*-* MELS.N: LKR 13.4mn
*-* BOGA.N: LKR 4.6mn
*-* JAT.N: LKR 2.3mn
*-* CIC.X: LKR 2.0mn
*-* LIOC.N: LKR 1.8mn

Riz123 likes this post

14CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:32 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Prasad123 wrote:*Asia Securities | Post-market update| Monday 06-Dec*
*Top net foreign buys*
*-* CLC.N: LKR 23.1mn
*-* TKYO.N: LKR 8.6mn
*-* EXPO.N: LKR 7.0mn
*-* BIL.N: LKR 6.2mn
*-* RCL.N: LKR 4.4mn

*Top net foreign sells*
*-* MELS.N: LKR 13.4mn
*-* BOGA.N: LKR 4.6mn
*-* JAT.N: LKR 2.3mn
*-* CIC.X: LKR 2.0mn
*-* LIOC.N: LKR 1.8mn
Figures talk about CLC ...... Long journey ahead

Riz123 likes this post

15CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:33 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

It seems CLC sell is over.

CLC bull will be activated from tomorrow onward.

Riz123 and stockchaser like this post

16CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:48 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Rational Investor wrote:It seems CLC sell is over.

CLC bull will be activated from tomorrow onward.
I feel the same cz towards the end did u see how it was trying to mark it's position at 33 ... Good sighn.. don't worry thses some HALPARU fellows trying to say this and that because they ASAI BAYAYI to trade CLC they don't have knowledge to analyse and they don't like other succeed , that's why

17CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:49 pm

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

stockchaser wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Bull shit ! 
LOFC is stabilizing as a trading share slowly.
I don't have anything to say about CLC shit  CLC...DONT PANIC 1f620
You anyway didn't like from the beginning because you envey others you missed the bus and now you show your disappointment like this .. Aiyyo Paw Ane Meya
You wait and see the week and then you talk about vCLC

What bus you are talking about ? If I have CLC I could buy more now and reduce the cost or start buying shares now at 30s since I don't have. කොහෙද යන්නේ මල්ලේ පොල් .

Anyway, if a retailer has less than 10,000 shares of CLC maybe can hold and wait. But if a person  have over 75,000 shares bought at lets say at 60 from his hard earned money can he wait and see until it reaches 32? How much is the lost ? Rich people can loose. No offence please, my thoughts only.  Neutral

18CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:52 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sunimal wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Bull shit ! 
LOFC is stabilizing as a trading share slowly.
I don't have anything to say about CLC shit  CLC...DONT PANIC 1f620
You anyway didn't like from the beginning because you envey others you missed the bus and now you show your disappointment like this .. Aiyyo Paw Ane Meya
You wait and see the week and then you talk about vCLC

What bus you are talking about ? If I have CLC I could buy more now and reduce the cost or start buying shares now at 30s since I don't have. කොහෙද යන්නේ මල්ලේ පොල් .

Anyway, if a retailer has less than 10,000 shares of CLC maybe can hold and wait. But if a person  have over 75,000 shares bought at lets say at 60 from his hard earned money can he wait and see until it reaches 32? How much is the lost ? Rich people can loose. No offence please, my thoughts only.  Neutral
I am not talking about a Bus dude I'm talking about a share 🤣 THOPIYA HARINAN DAGANING Very Happy

19CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:55 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Come on Guys... Stay Very Happy chill
A share price can not go sky high like a rocket.
When you buy a share you need to do technical/fundamental analysis and also you should do plan 
a- investing or trade
b- amount you spend from capital and plan if things go south
c- entry price /exit price if trading
c- news/future plans of a company
x y z.........

I enter CLC @ 20s for trading and exit @ 87, then I re enter @ 80 for ST investment. Since I can wait longer I made my exit plan around 350+(when I sell I will keep 1 share in my portfolio to show you the proof Very Happy )

There are many factors you need to consider and still things can go wrong- specially in CSE anything is possible... Many forces and Mafia playing dirty.

As retailers we all should help each others to save our hard earned money and make fair profit.

Do not fall in love with shares and do not hate shares Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Riz123, Sunimal and PhilT like this post

20CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:10 pm

PhilT

PhilT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Beyondsenses wrote:Come on Guys... Stay Very Happy chill
A share price can not go sky high like a rocket.
When you buy a share you need to do technical/fundamental analysis and also you should do plan 
a- investing or trade
b- amount you spend from capital and plan if things go south
c- entry price /exit price if trading
c- news/future plans of a company
x y z.........

I enter CLC @ 20s for trading and exit @ 87, then I re enter @ 80 for ST investment. Since I can wait longer I made my exit plan around 350+(when I sell I will keep 1 share in my portfolio to show you the proof Very Happy )

There are many factors you need to consider and still things can go wrong- specially in CSE anything is possible... Many forces and Mafia playing dirty.

As retailers we all should help each others to save our hard earned money and make fair profit.

Do not fall in love with shares and do not hate shares Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
@

Beyondsenses

So what do you suggest with CLC?
CLC...DONT PANIC Untitl10

stockchaser likes this post

21CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

PhilT wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Come on Guys... Stay Very Happy chill
A share price can not go sky high like a rocket.
When you buy a share you need to do technical/fundamental analysis and also you should do plan 
a- investing or trade
b- amount you spend from capital and plan if things go south
c- entry price /exit price if trading
c- news/future plans of a company
x y z.........

I enter CLC @ 20s for trading and exit @ 87, then I re enter @ 80 for ST investment. Since I can wait longer I made my exit plan around 350+(when I sell I will keep 1 share in my portfolio to show you the proof Very Happy )

There are many factors you need to consider and still things can go wrong- specially in CSE anything is possible... Many forces and Mafia playing dirty.

As retailers we all should help each others to save our hard earned money and make fair profit.

Do not fall in love with shares and do not hate shares Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
@

Beyondsenses



So what do you suggest with CLC?
CLC...DONT PANIC Untitl10
Yes it looks CLC going to play big again don't panic hold your share you can celebrate soon. This is my idea

Riz123 likes this post

22CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:45 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

PhilT wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Come on Guys... Stay Very Happy chill
A share price can not go sky high like a rocket.
When you buy a share you need to do technical/fundamental analysis and also you should do plan 
a- investing or trade
b- amount you spend from capital and plan if things go south
c- entry price /exit price if trading
c- news/future plans of a company
x y z.........

I enter CLC @ 20s for trading and exit @ 87, then I re enter @ 80 for ST investment. Since I can wait longer I made my exit plan around 350+(when I sell I will keep 1 share in my portfolio to show you the proof Very Happy )

There are many factors you need to consider and still things can go wrong- specially in CSE anything is possible... Many forces and Mafia playing dirty.

As retailers we all should help each others to save our hard earned money and make fair profit.

Do not fall in love with shares and do not hate shares Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
@

Beyondsenses



So what do you suggest with CLC?
CLC...DONT PANIC Untitl10
If you can hold, wait till the remaining announcements come

Riz123 and PhilT like this post

23CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:02 pm

Bunz


Stock Trader

What announcements??? 🤔🤔

24CLC...DONT PANIC Empty Re: CLC...DONT PANIC Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:04 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

CLC HAS COME TO LOWEST LEVEL IT MIGHT STARA UPWARD TRENd again

at least for a short period

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum