FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_lcap16%LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_lcap21%LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_rcap 21% [ 57 ]
LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_lcap30%LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_lcap34%LOFC manipulation with CSE Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 276

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Sri Lanka bond yields extend fall on DDR comments
by K.R Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» The rupee was now ‘heavily undervalued’ based on fundamentals - Central Bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe
by K.R Yesterday at 3:02 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Riz123 Yesterday at 1:45 pm

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by K.R Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:56 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:34 pm

» KZOO.N SHAW WALLACE INVESTMENTS PLC TP 10/
by cheetah Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:53 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM (SLTL.N0000) - Reawakening the Giant
by Equity Win Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:10 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 am

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by K.R Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:45 am

» Singapore based Kreate Design to invest USD 1 Billion to Colombo Lotus Tower
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

» China working with other lenders on ‘easing’ Sri Lanka debt
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:31 pm

» Billionaire owned listed companies faces insolvency issues in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:11 am

» Wahts going on with Expo
by sanjayaK Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:23 pm

» REGULATORS - DUTY OF CARE
by God Father Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:47 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by K.R Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:03 pm

» LANKA HOSPITAL + SRI LANKA TELECOM + HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
by nish84 Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm

» SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS PLC (CSD.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:16 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LOFC manipulation with CSE

LOFC manipulation with CSE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:03 pm

rajini


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Anyone know who give permissions to lift lofc price band and why ?
I don't understand is there a way you can pay million and lift the price band
Unless there is a buying request , price bands should not be lifted.

2LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty Re: LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:35 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

rajini wrote:Anyone know who give permissions to lift lofc price band and why ?
I don't understand is there a way you can pay million and lift the price band
Unless there is a buying request , price bands should not be lifted.
This is the first time you saw price band been lifted Rolling Eyes
Same authorities who is controlling the rest of the 294 made the call accordingly Wink

If you don't like to trade LOFC just avoid Idea

Riz123 likes this post

3LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty Re: LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:58 pm

rajini


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
rajini wrote:Anyone know who give permissions to lift lofc price band and why ?
I don't understand is there a way you can pay million and lift the price band
Unless there is a buying request , price bands should not be lifted.
This is the first time you saw price band been lifted Rolling Eyes
Same authorities who is controlling the rest of the 294 made the call accordingly Wink

If you don't like to trade LOFC just avoid Idea

I have saw. They normally stay above 20 % - 25% limit for the rest of the day. But each time lift price band of LOFC or BIL, the price will fall within daily band. Clear manipulation. I do not have any LOLC group shares. But I hate mid day robberies.
If you don't want to raise your voice against robberies just be silent.

4LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty Re: LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:24 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

rajini wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:
rajini wrote:Anyone know who give permissions to lift lofc price band and why ?
I don't understand is there a way you can pay million and lift the price band
Unless there is a buying request , price bands should not be lifted.
This is the first time you saw price band been lifted Rolling Eyes
Same authorities who is controlling the rest of the 294 made the call accordingly Wink

If you don't like to trade LOFC just avoid Idea

I have saw. They normally stay above 20 % - 25% limit for the rest of the day. But each time lift price band of LOFC or BIL, the price will fall within daily band. Clear manipulation. I do not have any LOLC group shares. But I hate mid day robberies.
If you don't want to raise your voice against robberies just be silent.
Day traders are the one to be blamed then. 365 days government rob us left and right, Mr.Nandasena back, where is the voice??????? Don't fall in love with shares or hate them, just invest on them or trade them.No underage people here in CSE or forum so please stop pretending, saving poor retailers act  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Riz123 likes this post

5LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty Re: LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:03 pm

rajini


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Day traders are the one to be blamed then. 365 days government rob us left and right, Mr.Nandasena back, where is the voice???????
Voice is there. you can't here it from investor forum.
Day traders can't lift the price band. Only a cse official can.


Beyondsenses wrote:
No underage people here in CSE or forum so please stop pretending, saving poor retailers act  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I wonder why there is a price band to save general public, if manipulators can lift when they wants. Let remove it and get back to old 50%

6LOFC manipulation with CSE Empty Re: LOFC manipulation with CSE Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:14 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

rajini wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:
Day traders are the one to be blamed then. 


"I have saw. They normally stay above 20 % - 25% limit for the rest of the day. But each time lift price band of LOFC or BIL, the price will fall within daily band. Clear manipulation."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum