FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » PCH Trading 17.50 today.

PCH Trading 17.50 today.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PCH Trading 17.50 today. Empty PCH Trading 17.50 today. Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 pm

mingo23

mingo23
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi Can any one tell me is this price attractive now ? or will it be go further down ?

2PCH Trading 17.50 today. Empty Re: PCH Trading 17.50 today. Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm

saman123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I would like to know PCH current valuation

3PCH Trading 17.50 today. Empty Re: PCH Trading 17.50 today. Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

lbnnirmal

lbnnirmal
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Still I'm new to CSE so plc can some one explain whether PCH worth-full for this price 17.6 ???? Exclamation

4PCH Trading 17.50 today. Empty Re: PCH Trading 17.50 today. Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 pm

thambi

thambi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

considering the fact that some people even bought at high 20's and even 30 price lvels 17 is a relatively low price
however i am not certain with pc house shares it could drop a few more rs especially in the next few months with an expected
general decrease in the stock market and prices get adjusted to their real or close to real prices

5PCH Trading 17.50 today. Empty Re: PCH Trading 17.50 today. Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Sampath.Jayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

As my broker said, PCH is a bit overvalued at this price. But it is a speculative share which some think will go even to 30.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum