People are endlessly blaming regulators for the recent downward trend. Agreed they need to bit stronger than now but we cannt expect 100% perfect regulators at any market. A market with 100% perfect regulators would be similar to an old school class room.
Manipulators were in the market yesterday, they are in the market today and they will defiantly be in the market tomorrow. No regulator in this world can control the manipulation by 100%. NO CHANCE.
Before you again start blaming against Regulators & Manipulators, may I ask few questions from you?
If you can find a YES to any of these questions then I would surely come and join your campaign against regulators and manipulators.
1. Did regulators ask you to sell your shares and apply for IPOs?
2. Did regulators ask you to use your credit facility every month to the limit?
3. Did regulators ask you to follow broker advices all the time?
4. Did regulators ask you apply for overpriced IPOs?
5. Did regulators ask to buy junk shares like BINN? ( There are plenty other shares but its not the time to mention all as many of the retailers are already wounded badly)
6. Did regulators ask all CDS account holder to become traders?
7. Did regulators ask you to keep diversified sector P/E value over 25?
8. Did regulators ask you to go behind HNWIs?
9. Did they force you to follow them at 1st place?
10. Did they show a gun onto your forehead and ask you to buy the shares they bought?
11. Did they (some company directors) ask you to follow their purchases and buy the same share 20%+ over their purchased prices?
12. Can we call all the HNWIs are genuine?
13. If you missed the train, Did they ask you to join the train at its final destination?
14. Did manipulators make monies because of regulators?
15. Do you think insider trading is something new to market?
Please let me know if you can say yes to any of these?
Note: There are some other factors are also affecting the market but in this topic I would like to see comments only on regulators and manipulators.