FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

My prediction of the market direction

+7
MarketResearch
JennyFunny
stumpy
Chinwi
ShareShares
smallville
gann
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My prediction of the market direction Empty My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:17 pm

gann

gann
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We probably could see an upward movement after hitting 6500-6600.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Hmmm.. if it doesn't hit lower low than today's low and stays at least a bit higher than today's close, Friday we're seeing an upward movement.
What I had in mind is for it to stay on 6720 - 6800 region Wink

ShareShares

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, Smallvilli. today it was SHL effect when this effect is over overall every thing would return to normal. Because of SHL many got scared and stayed away. All investors might return tomorrow.

4My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

After the SHL effect, there will be the CIFL effect.

With the CIFL effect, I hope and wish useless IPO avalanche to be ceased.

5My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 pm

stumpy

stumpy

I'm really concerned about this from last 2 weeks...

JennyFunny

gann..will there be reversal on monday.. now since we hit 6500..might have to wait for a confirmation of trend reversal na..??

7My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

gann

gann

SanjivFund wrote:gann..will there be reversal on monday.. now since we hit 6500..might have to wait for a confirmation of trend reversal na..??

it could go down on low volumes. it could be even 6300-6400. some say that 6100 has a good support.

8My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

gann

gann

i just checked. today asi did hit the trendline and bounce back. interesting to see how this develop on monday. keep your fingers crossed.

JennyFunny

yea i also so that gann..thanks for the update fingers crossed..

just curious what confirmation are u looking for to determine trend reversal?.

This 3% upwards gain or 3 green days,etc..

10My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm

gann

gann

SanjivFund wrote:yea i also so that gann..thanks for the update fingers crossed..

just curious what confirmation are u looking for to determine trend reversal?.

This 3% upwards gain or 3 green days,etc..

ASI needs show a sharp rally taking a previous high. then you will see a decline after the rally. Then it needs to trade side ways for some time and start making higher lows for trend reversal.

11My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm

JennyFunny

that means it needs to break 7500 levels is it?..Smile

12My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm

JennyFunny

Btw if you dont mind what are the next ASI support levels..?

13My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

We must wear two good "Supporters" to ASI and MPI.
Also we must wear it,if not we can not say what will happen if it comes further down.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

14My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

JennyFunny

ha ha'

15My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

gann

gann

SanjivFund wrote:that means it needs to break 7500 levels is it?..Smile

what ever gain should be held for couple of days. thats the key. I was hoping 6800 peak.

16My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

ishnet

ishnet
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

can you upload latest chat?
Thanks

17My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Aamiable

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

gann wrote:

what ever gain should be held for couple of days. thats the key. I was hoping 6800 peak.

might have to hold on for months...

18My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

JennyFunny

@ gann..i am also thinking 6800..lets hope the best..today was a Green day

19My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am

JennyFunny

Interesting market is up 132 points..6637 ASI..
lets see how this holds..

20My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 pm

gann

gann

gann wrote:

Latest Chart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

21My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

ShareShares

upward trend might go pass that level and slow down...200 shares were going up today

22My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:54 am

JennyFunny

Bull Flag breakout..so lets hope for a nice run..

23My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am

wallstreetguy

Can I know where I can produce the ASI and MPI chart in metastock

Great Thanks?

24My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

JennyFunny

hmm pull back today..

25My prediction of the market direction Empty Re: My prediction of the market direction Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 pm

thou

thou
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

mata hithena heti
1.year eka awasanaye ASI 5500-5700 level ekata yai.
reason :-
1 salli nethuwa market ekak kohomada tiyenne.
anthimata aith kerakila hitapu thenatama enawa.
2 stock allagena inna suddo netha.
market eke hemoma karanne push kara kara wikunana eka. hoda salli karayo wede jayatama karanawa. api anatha wenawa.
3 oya kiyana widihatama broker company loan denne ne.
eyala kiyatawat risk ekak ganne ne.
4 CSE eka wetenawa dakinna gov ekata uwamanawak ne.
eyalata oni Ashcharya karanna. ityn danna mona de karala hari market eka crash wenna nodi tiyagannawa.(BLUE eke yana chain deal wage)
me nisa man hitanne 5500-5700 aniwa touch karanawa me year eke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum