Wow what a response, this clearly shows the ambition of our lovely members in this forum to have a such institution to look after their grievances,needs and there desire to make authorities hear their important voice
I dont have exact details of the composition in the CSE, but as we all believe most of them are retailers. I hope one of our expert will intervene this discussion and define the retailer.
Some had argued in their potion of idea in this discussion about the fact that shouldering the burden at CSE.Some refused the fact that burden was carried by the retailers. My simple question is how the mkt dragged down heavily by the credit clearance if retailers were not the main contributors. I never came to know that any broker firm cleared credits obtained by institutional investments or high net worth investors. But there was an one incident where a bulk of DIMO shares were sold by a broker company as they were directed by a financial institute which had funded that particular big investor. but we all have to accept that the mkt is control by big investors and some times institutional investments, we all small investors follow them like obedient children . Today there was a good example how the CEO of SHL made that share rise and how retailers followed him.
Now in this forum we all poor small investors have been discussing several factors that we feel badly effect us.some of those factors are as follows
1. Some needed credit facilities to keep as it was earlier
2. Some were very much upset of the way that Privet placement are done
3. some had problems the way of pricing IPOs.
4. some argued about Inside dealing
5. some talked about the qualifications and experiences of the brokers
6. some worried about brokerage, some says its the highest in the world
7. some complained about the online trading systems like cdax,getting stuck when the mostly need
8. some argued of the amount of IPOs, and their bad effect to the mkt
9. some argued about unnecessary amounts warrants and some named greg as a warrant factory
10. some were not happy the way the price band is taking place, not clear about its application
so all have ideas and their suggestions but there is not a proper way that we can make authorities concern these factors before they take decisions. they consults broker firms some times but not heard our voice.
After all CSE,SEC,Broker firms are all run by our money. We pay them, their portion whether the deal is in profit or loss.We even pay the government some taxes from our hard earned money, in every deal.
So dont we have a fair right to form a institute where all our ideas and suggestions accumulate and represent?