FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Today at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » වංශකථාව » නිමල් පෙරේරා “බොක්කෙන්ම” කතා කරයි

නිමල් පෙරේරා “බොක්කෙන්ම” කතා කරයි

+27
manolanka
Sstar
kumudu
MarketSIRA
UKboy
ruwan49
kam2011
lokuayya
MarketResearch
econ
StocksWatch
Academic
MoneyLover
mono
cwij5252
Rajaraam
rukaa
duke
abc
Tiger
disha77
Pichchiya
smallville
rijayasooriya
swan03
pirate
ishnet
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

econ

Global Moderator

rijayasooriya wrote:
econ wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
mono wrote:
econ wrote:This happens when unqualified,uneducated people who earn so much money and become directors of the company. They do not care about rules,ethics,regulations etc. they only care about the profits. this is same for politicians who govern the country.

That's utter nonsense. education or qualifications are never a substitute for virtue. both kotalawala & madoff were both qualified and at least in the later case highly educated.
Totally agreed with u.+ rep from me.
This western education system will not create an ethical person.

then which system create ethical person?
That is the problem.
Our experts in this field should completely revise the education system.

I think the purpose of education whether western or eastern is to help creating a person with imbibing moral and ethical values.
I agree education will not create a ethical person for certain. however education at least help.

kumudu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SEC itself is a insider

Sstar

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Interesting to read

manolanka

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

First CSE actions should be ethical. I agreed with Mr. Nimal 50%. But I am not agreed with allowing Insider Trading. Description of this law is not materialize. Now Manipulation is doing among high level investors. Anyhow, retail investors must carefully when tradings.

chinthaka22

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

come on, only reason the man is able to say what he wants is because he has the Govt backing his actions.
But calm down people ,if we try to follow him the only place we will ed up is , behind bars

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

chinthaka22 wrote:come on, only reason the man is able to say what he wants is because he has the Govt backing his actions.
But calm down people ,if we try to follow him the only place we will ed up is , behind bars
affoi  study api nam owata nethoo  afro 

gamaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Actually, the bugger in not dealing much now.

So did the CSE disappear..? Funny to hear his threatening..

bandulawee

Manager - Equity Analytics

I am not a fan of Dhammika or Nimal. But I agree with what Nimal has said regarding a certain kind of insider dealing. I have stated before that it is not practical to stop insider dealing because in a small business environment like Sri Lanka you find many people being directors of a variety of establishments. Most of those directors who may not hold any shares in a particular company has vested interests in others. Don't assume that these people have started businesses are serving as directors to serve the public. They are there to serve themselves. Can we expect anything better when the people we have sent to represent us and who are paid for all luxuries at our expense are there to only serve themselves and make us beggars. If you join this game you have to take your chances and play by your wit. Somebody's gain is somebody's loss. There is no win win here. If all these so called insiders leave the market it will go flat with all of us holding shares hoping for a better dividend.

Sstar

Sstar

bandulawee wrote:I am not a fan of Dhammika or Nimal. But I agree with what Nimal has said regarding a certain kind of insider dealing. I have stated before that it is not practical to stop insider dealing because in a small business environment like Sri Lanka you find many people being directors of a variety of establishments. Most of those directors who may not hold any shares in a particular company has vested interests in others. Don't assume that these people have started businesses are serving as directors to serve the public. They are there to serve themselves. Can we expect anything better when the people we have sent to represent us and who are paid for all luxuries at our expense are there to only serve themselves and make us beggars. If you join this game you have to take your chances and play by your wit. Somebody's gain is somebody's loss. There is no win win here. If all these so called insiders leave the market it will go flat with all of us holding shares hoping for a better dividend.

Investors sometimes needs to ruthless! I consider Nimal to a ruthless investor whereas Dhammika is more moderate. As we all know Dhammika is more sucessful.

bandulawee

True, but we the small investors have to be practical and go with the tide.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum