Please correct me,if followings are wrong.
- Most of Sri Lankan banks end the financial year as at 31st of December every year.
- Then they have to produce the Q4 unaudited financial statements before 45 days to Colombo Stock Exchange to publish.(Then the final day would be 15th Feb 2011.)
- Is it essential to produce the Q4 financial statements and could they issue the Annual Report(Financial statement for the financial year) instead of Q4 results.I mean that the particular bank will not produce separate Q4 financial statement and they will issue the annual financial statement.
- The time period to release the unaudited annual financial statement is 45 days or 90 days to the Colombo Stock Exchange.(Please correct me ,If i wrong.)
- Then can we see Banking sector unaudited financial statements before this 15th or later.
Please clarify this if anyone knows this thing properly.