FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

it is time to stand

+13
rijayasooriya
UKboy
a_randy
hawklk
rukaa
JennyFunny
worthiness
duke
abp1970
Hiru
Genting
ranjanie
opfdo
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1it is time to stand  Empty it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 am

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics

friends, this post might be deleted. but i must say this.

The regulators are giving carrot to us. They are playing with us. Why can not they take a decesion regarding this credit issue. Everything is clear, but they are doing something else. They are acting as muppets. Do not have an idea about the market status, only hearing Guns thoughts. 9bn reduced to 2bn as they say. do these really realastic this credit rule to 2bn credit market. My understand is they know this should revised, but they are not doing, because of those three buggers & (may be some others). why they are waiting untill the next week........ Laughing . why can not they take this as a serious issue ????? No , because they are waitng untill the big guns collect the shares.

we need to stand for this. pls take the leadership someone senior of this forum. My idea is this issue must go to Basil Rajapakse (Economic Development Miniter). Media also silent in this regards. Those Guns also cater them.

Remember what happen to the Bangladesh. ppl threw stones. are they asking that from us to do..................!!!!!!!!!

2it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 am

ranjanie

Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear friend,

Mamath oya ekka eka payinma lasti. Come or go chikago kiyala.
But anyway we must win the game.

3it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 am

Genting

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Treating people differently is a human rights violation, right?
Is there a lawyer here to file a case?

4it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 am

Hiru

I also agree with you and in the same boat, but we must win rights while being non-violent otherwise entire country has to suffer.

5it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 am

opfdo

opfdo

Hiru wrote:I also agree with you and in the same boat, but we must win rights while being non-violent otherwise entire country has to suffer.

Yes Hiru, I meant we must do something. Not throwing stones. I mentioned that because it has happened there. it was the final blast of the poor ppl. that can be happen here also, because SEC is generating such environment. before that we must do something, meet Basil or take this issue to President.................................... or talk with Dhammike & ask to meet the president. or else................

Last edited by osmand on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

6it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 am

abp1970

cheers lol!
I too like to raise both hands on this.

Shall we write a letter/pettition on this to the said parties...

7it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 am

duke

Yes we should protest against the brokers who are giving us carrots and ask for money later.

8it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 am

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Only President Mr.MR can make a swift decison over the lethargic institutional practices. Regulators are part & parcel of so called high class who see the interest of a limited community. Colonial methods are still functional protecting a few while treading ordinary citizen.

9it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 am

JennyFunny

Yea i know whatever the decision is,..they should be decisive..making

10it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am

rukaa

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hey guys,

I have an idea. There official websites of many guys who can act upon this matter. We'll send full report about situation. .... I'm sure this will work............ Be serious and start it now.......... I'm going start it now...........

11it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

hawklk

Basically nobody cannot fight and ask for credit. But we should stand against the SEC and CSE for not doing their job. They let the credit ceiling to rise up to 9Bn and then suddenly impose restrictions, and what is supposed to finish by end of June is dragged till end of this year.

If SEC along with CSE cannot take timely actions in this fast moving world, the heads of the commission should be replaced with competent persons.

12it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 am

opfdo

opfdo

hawklk wrote:Basically nobody cannot fight and ask for credit. But we should stand against the SEC and CSE for not doing their job. They let the credit ceiling to rise up to 9Bn and then suddenly impose restrictions, and what is supposed to finish by end of June is dragged till end of this year.

If SEC along with CSE cannot take timely actions in this fast moving world, the heads of the commission should be replaced with competent persons.

WOW. Rep + for you.

we all are in lots of stress ha.

13it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

opfdo

opfdo

rukaa wrote:hey guys,

I have an idea. There official websites of many guys who can act upon this matter. We'll send full report about situation. .... I'm sure this will work............ Be serious and start it now.......... I'm going start it now...........

do it rukaa do it. how can we ???? let us know

14it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 am

duke

hawklk wrote:Basically nobody cannot fight and ask for credit. But we should stand against the SEC and CSE for not doing their job. They let the credit ceiling to rise up to 9Bn and then suddenly impose restrictions, and what is supposed to finish by end of June is dragged till end of this year.

Do you know who appealed to extend the last-year credit?

15it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 am

a_randy

a_randy

Well said dude, we need something.

16it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 am

UKboy

UKboy

osmand wrote:
Remember what happen to the Bangladesh. ppl threw stones. are they asking that from us to do..................!!!!!!!!!

I must say we need to thank SEC for stop this happened at CSE.

17it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

rukaa wrote:hey guys,

Good move.As sametime we have to remember that ඇත්තට නිදි මිනිහා අවදි කරන්න පුලුවන්ලු....නමුත් හොරට නිදි මිනිහා අවදි කරන්න බැරිලු...

18it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Aamiable

If there is no discipline ……investors might loose what ever the relaxations considered favourably for us……best thing is to prove that it is worth providing more benefits and that CSE is going to improve… Smile

19it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 pm

JennyFunny

Guys just out of curiousness who is in favour of Credit being allowed & who is not?
Just say Yes/No

Happy Trading

20it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

wiki

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Just wait another week friends...If you wanna success as a stock market investor you need lot of patient..

21it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm

salim

Stock Trader

SEC gave time for big guns to collect n big guns used there media such as DAILYFT n LBO to show the negative side today n ur loosers started selling,n i can c some guys representing big guys here tryng to say there wnt b a flvrble dicission.This forum is also a part of big guys campain n there r all the loosers who were in investnw here also expt the big 1 market watch,i challnge u all nt to delete this post.Guys dnt sell ur stocks without loss,hold tight,dnt let big guns rob u,spcilly chickens will fly to orbit.....

22it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

peresanjeewa@gmail.com

peresanjeewa@gmail.com
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

[quote="osmand"]friends, this post might be deleted. but i must say this.

The regulators are giving carrot to us. They are playing with us. Why can not they take a decesion regarding this credit issue. Everything is clear, but they are doing something else. They are acting as muppets. Do not have an idea about the market status, only hearing Guns thoughts. 9bn reduced to 2bn as they say. do these really realastic this credit rule to 2bn credit market. My understand is they know this should revised, but they are not doing, because of those three buggers & (may be some others). why they are waiting untill the next week........ Laughing . why can not they take this as a serious issue ????? No , because they are waitng untill the big guns collect the shares.

we need to stand for this. pls take the leadership someone senior of this forum. My idea is this issue must go to Basil Rajapakse (Economic Development Miniter). Media also silent in this regards. Those Guns also cater them.

Remember what happen to the Bangladesh. ppl threw stones. are they asking that from us to do..................!!!!!!!!![/quote

we must do this , otherwise those people will push us till we cant stand...

23it is time to stand  Empty Re: it is time to stand Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 pm

JennyFunny

Interesting developments

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum