FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)

+208
SAGA
arun.cse
hanuma
learningthemarket
David VKMS
WealthKing
atdeane
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
samaritan
nish84
chuckles
AsithaDe
100Bill
RJ1010
Bakkabwoi
MaJa
judecroos
SANJAYANM
abey
Master D
Kaish86
Ruwan925
nathanfornash
npgslnawa
Tradewise
wealth creator
MarketRambo
Don't Be Poor
Equity Win
Love Boy
Pradeep90
Mithooshan
shan31
MoneyLover
maalinda
pra4u
xhunter
RajapaksaDON
Nandun
Real_Investor
Win Win
Yahapalanaya
SUSPENS
gosrilanka
vikiperera
mahasona2
dayandacool
sheildskye
Nicerider1978
Kipling
deli
ChooBoy
MarketResearch
thestock123
THASSIM
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
jaya
Hope123
chathura123
nesta
roshan1039
Bakka1988
Cma
EquityChamp
King of vice
Miss-Sangeetha
sachinthana87
BEAR
ThilinaM
Ekanayake90
ipo
Quibit
Intrinsicvalue
Eugine Fernando
Invest2018
Gajaya
KavinduTM
engineer
kalu351
sameboy
wisdom79
wealth123
NANDANA2012
Winner123
Beta1
Sajeewa Niranjan
bunbun
player
fireshelter
glad
Capton KIng Cool
Teller
Promoney
stockback
gamini4413992
TechAnalyst
RoomGirl
kassachandi
lasantha11111
Harry82
am22
MAKARA
dineshfernando
amila.sanjaya.54
NC
Wessa123
Hawk Eye
gayanath1983
zoozzoo
kingraj1
fff4sl
K7
Luqmaans azam
DealKing
kadik
daminda
PriyanDV
Invest-Wise
rageendrathas
celtic tiger
indi009
erga
L BOARD
Pethi
Sstar
Gune Malli
MARKETWATCH2
D.G.Dayaratne
chinthaka22
fawaz4sl
rangananwr
NZ BOY
WildBear
shadow walker
windi5
SLFINANCEWATCH
Sarabulathwita
Octopus
barba
AAABoy
stevenapple
dudi
Balanced_Views
stocksira
SHARK aka TAH
yellow knife
Santa
Eng Krishantha
THILANGAF
hasi17
klpfernando
sanju351
malanp
kasun333
Backstage
Rapaport
traderathome
hariesha
wsaman
sureshot
Dr_CSE
Prince
cse_investor
kam2011
amibroker
Tiger
Revolution
gayannadeeka
TelesHope
Intrinsic
dr kiru005
ISURU
Soundchips
gann
Aamiable
StocksWatch
asitha
milanka
limestone
mark
smalta
hettdas
shevy191073
wmdcf
UKboy
Academic
Slstock
monash
Berryfund
mono
dhamm
shaankh
Monster
Antonym
DMA
xmart
RDS
smallville
tubal
ashlee
BullionStock
$$$
econ
bliss
ashoka1966
optimistic
ONTHEMONEY
212 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 37]

826LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:32 pm

Don't Be Poor


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Lolc10

Don't Be Poor likes this post

http://sceinvesting.com

827LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:54 am

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@pra4u wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:Those who want to buy, get ready. This isn't the time. But stay sharp.

What will happen tomorrow 28th August
is it good to buy tomorrow?

My advice for the current situation is wait. It is likely to drop further.

Don't Be Poor likes this post

828LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:10 am

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I feel bad for who didn't sell @160 levels after buying @120. Btw it is their fault.

Time for a lesson :- Don't be greedy.

Don't Be Poor likes this post

829LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 am

MarketRambo


Stock Trader
Mr. Nayanakara is very manipulative, If have you closely monitored its only 2 or 3 local hidden buyers who are buying in large quantities at this stage (Market Depth Splits). In my personal opinion, he purposely dragging the price down so he can purchase low and avoid paying the minority investors if incase he has plans for delisting LOLC.

Better to hold up our horses and let him purchase at these prices or higher. Remember he has billions of disposable cash to steer the share movement. Don't fall in for it. whoever has planned to buy better to avoid. 

Equity holders of the Company 13,928,825 
Non-controlling interests 23,323,043

23bn is in all his personal vault and taking the minority shareholders for a ride. 

Remember he has a team working behind, and probably uses this forum to create a negative sentiment just to buy low.

830LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:45 am

wealth creator


Stock Trader
the 2 big buyers that you are talking about bought the shares at 115-120. i dont think they will drag it to that level. maybe this is a promotion to reduce the value of share and buy low. go through their financials and future and decide. dont fall pray to these promoters.

Don't Be Poor likes this post

831LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:31 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Caption bought LOLC. That is the real reason for LOLC movement. Now, he is not buying.So,LOLC price is going to become low. This share is worth when interest rate picks. Let us ready to buy this lower.Not now.

832LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:02 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Kavindu 
Captain & NP purchased around 110-120. When it went to 160 why did they hold. If you can answer we have cracked LOLC mystery.

Love Boy likes this post

833LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:18 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:I feel bad for who didn't sell @160 levels after buying @120. Btw it is their fault.

Time for a lesson :- Don't be greedy.

Kavindu TM: I just answer for this as you tagged me when you place your comment. As I said I entered for LOLC 120 levels and I am expecting a return during a certain time period. If not I don't sell when it's moved up and buy back again them. I entered to LOLC to hold for a long period and get the highest return. It could be one year or two. It's my investment style. ඔබ අප කෙරෙහි දුක් වුනා කිව්වම පවුව හෝස් ගාල ගියා...තව පරිනත වෙලා උපදෙස් දෙන්න කිරි පුතේ...

Love Boy likes this post

834LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:01 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
Captain & NP purchased around 110-120. When it went to 160 why did they hold. If you can answer we have cracked LOLC mystery.

@Kipling,
I don't know why, maybe they was expecting a price increase and didn't see this coming. Pros also make mistakes right? Btw you and me both can see this is trading around 139/= now. But i warned about a price drop when it was 157/=.

835LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:26 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also again brought LOLC when prices are going down. saddlery LOLC again will fly. how many quantities traded in this week. few peoples again are collecting bottom level. at this price level. better collect and hold. can't expect LOLC prices to come down Rs. 125 or bellow. be positive.. don't sell @ discount prices.

MarketResearch likes this post

836LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:I feel bad for who didn't sell @160 levels after buying @120. Btw it is their fault.

Time for a lesson :- Don't be greedy.

Kavindu TM: I just answer for this as you tagged me when you place your comment. As I said I entered for LOLC 120 levels and I am expecting a return during a certain time period. If not I don't sell when it's moved up and buy back again them. I entered to LOLC to hold for a long period and get the highest return. It could be one year or two. It's my investment style. ඔබ අප කෙරෙහි දුක් වුනා කිව්වම පවුව හෝස් ගාල ගියා...තව පරිනත වෙලා උපදෙස් දෙන්න කිරි පුතේ...
@MarketResearch,

I didn't tag you specially but if you are one of them, yeah it was for u too. Actually it is okay if you are not smart enough to sell high and buy low. 

But what is the point of investing in a company like LOLC for a certain time period, even when they are not paying a shit for investors? Not my business if it is your style to lose money. But keep in mind that your money is vulnerable as long as you don't react for the waves.

If it is your style, now i feel worst lol. Don't measure people by age. (Even fools are getting old in the same way)

837LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Tradewise


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Instead of arguing about the flithly share, wise trader will move out from LOLC instead of staying to LOLC and getting opportunity cost. Wise Invester will wait to enter at low price. Decisions ours, not Ishara.N

KavinduTM and Win Win like this post

838LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:51 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
Captain & NP purchased around 110-120. When it went to 160 why did they hold. If you can answer we have cracked LOLC mystery.

@Kipling,
I don't know why, maybe they was expecting a price increase and didn't see this coming. Pros also make mistakes right? Btw you and me both can see this is trading around 139/= now. But i warned about a price drop when it was 157/=.

@ Kipling : The reason is Captain and NP see the potential more than KavinduTM. කාලයෙන් කාලයට මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ "මම පොර"..."සියල්ල දත්" අනිත් අයගේ මත නිර්දය ලෙස විවේචනය කරන පුත්ගලයෙක්  මතුවෙනවා . මේ දින වල ඒ චරිතයට පන පොවන්නේ KavinduTM කියන පුත්ගලයා...ඔහුගේ comments, posts නිරීක්ශනය කරන්න.මේ වගේ තව පිස්සෙක් හිටියා Yahapalanaya කියලා

839LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:00 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
Captain & NP purchased around 110-120. When it went to 160 why did they hold. If you can answer we have cracked LOLC mystery.

@Kipling,
I don't know why, maybe they was expecting a price increase and didn't see this coming. Pros also make mistakes right? Btw you and me both can see this is trading around 139/= now. But i warned about a price drop when it was 157/=.

@ Kipling : The reason is Captain and NP see the potential more than KavinduTM. කාලයෙන් කාලයට මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ "මම පොර"..."සියල්ල දත්" අනිත් අයගේ මත නිර්දය ලෙස විවේචනය කරන පුත්ගලයෙක්  මතුවෙනවා . මේ දින වල ඒ චරිතයට පන පොවන්නේ KavinduTM කියන පුත්ගලයා...ඔහුගේ comments, posts නිරීක්ශනය කරන්න.මේ වගේ තව පිස්සෙක් හිටියා Yahapalanaya කියලා
What the market research do you do...Niken avilla boru kiyanda eppa...You should be in Angoda... Mad Mad Mad

840LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:51 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
Captain & NP purchased around 110-120. When it went to 160 why did they hold. If you can answer we have cracked LOLC mystery.

@Kipling,
I don't know why, maybe they was expecting a price increase and didn't see this coming. Pros also make mistakes right? Btw you and me both can see this is trading around 139/= now. But i warned about a price drop when it was 157/=.

@ Kipling : The reason is Captain and NP see the potential more than KavinduTM. කාලයෙන් කාලයට මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ "මම පොර"..."සියල්ල දත්" අනිත් අයගේ මත නිර්දය ලෙස විවේචනය කරන පුත්ගලයෙක්  මතුවෙනවා . මේ දින වල ඒ චරිතයට පන පොවන්නේ KavinduTM කියන පුත්ගලයා...ඔහුගේ comments, posts නිරීක්ශනය කරන්න.මේ වගේ තව පිස්සෙක් හිටියා Yahapalanaya කියලා

Now at least say something really out of the topic and get off. As i didn't act ever like "i'm pakeer" or something else. All i was doing just giving signals about the future of the shares, however at the end of the period we can see who won.

However what kinda market research you do lol. I never expected this kinda statement from a investor who came to market before 2011. 

"As I said I entered for LOLC 120 levels and I am expecting a return during a certain time period. If not I don't sell when it's moved up and buy back again them. I entered to LOLC to hold for a long period and get the highest return. It could be one year or two".It's my investment style


like he won't even care if the share reaches it's all time or whatever high price. he just wait one or two years and sell them for whatever profit. Grinding for a share which doesn't even pay dividends. He doesn't care as it is his style (Yeah he mentioned it is his style 😂)

Actually i don't give a shit about your style as it is your money. so it is upto you whether lose it or earn more with it. At least don't yell others for no reason. It okay boi go and lose your money but stop being a jerk.

Sounds like a robot but named as "MarketResearch" joke of the year.

I wonder what kinda research he did to make his super strong investing strategy for last decade.

841LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:28 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Guys look sharp. It's likely to happen a bullish reversal today. Those who was waiting to buy, still i don't recommend to buy but stay alert today might be the day to enter.

842LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:30 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@KavinduTM wrote:Guys look sharp. It's likely to happen a bullish reversal today. Those who was waiting to buy, still i don't recommend to buy but stay alert today might be the day to enter.
 It might rain today or tomorrow or may be day after. Said a person, who looked at the sky😂

MarketResearch likes this post

843LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:40 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
@dayandacool wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:Guys look sharp. It's likely to happen a bullish reversal today. Those who was waiting to buy, still i don't recommend to buy but stay alert today might be the day to enter.
 It might rain today or tomorrow or may be day after. Said a person, who looked at the sky😂
there is a another version, no one can challenge its accuracy.

දිවයිනේ ඇතැම් ප්‍රදේශ වලට  අපර භාගයේදී හෝ සන්ද්‍යා කාලයේදී  මද වැසි හෝ  ගිගුරුම් සහිත වැසි  ඇති වීමට ඉඩ ඇත.

MarketResearch and dayandacool like this post

844LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:07 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Lol..

Of course this will bounce back..but the opportunity cost? Those who still hold have already lost a lot i think...

845LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:Lol..

Of course this will bounce back..but the opportunity cost? Those who still hold have already lost a lot i think...

When compare to the current market and country situation, it is better to go with other high assurance stocks specially in Manufacturing & Construction. LOLC can be increased again, but why take a high risk repeatedly compare price  to the balance investments like TKYO / BPPL / DFCC / PARQ / TYRE / AEL / HAYC / CIC  etc. 

Equityinvestor is corret. When I dispose my LOLC shares at Rs.140 few days back, My avg cost was around Rs.135. But, I disposed it even at a huge opportunity cost assuming to come down futher.

It is better to wait dropping LOLC Price below Rs.125 if reinvest. 
I may not mind if LOLC will be increased without coming to Rs.125, bcz, I have invested the money in TKYO & RCL. Both counters will give an acceptable return to the retail investors like me.

shan31, neran129 and Mithooshan like this post

846LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:16 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xhunter wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:Guys look sharp. It's likely to happen a bullish reversal today. Those who was waiting to buy, still i don't recommend to buy but stay alert today might be the day to enter.
 It might rain today or tomorrow or may be day after. Said a person, who looked at the sky😂
there is a another version, no one can challenge its accuracy.

දිවයිනේ ඇතැම් ප්‍රදේශ වලට  අපර භාගයේදී හෝ සන්ද්‍යා කාලයේදී  මද වැසි හෝ  ගිගුරුම් සහිත වැසි  ඇති වීමට ඉඩ ඇත.

@dayandacool @xhunter 

Ik i just tell things without giving info or a analysis. But i do analysis and these are not just "wild guesses". It is up to you whether making decisions considering them or not, however i don't have that much time to prove others with uploading my all work as i never wanted to push prices with penny worthy promotions after buying a share. I just tell the outputs of my analysis and even when i tell before buying a share most of the time. I ll keep doing my work. I don't care whether u guys trust it or not. I just wanna make people to be in profits who trusts me.

GL , Happy Trading.

dayandacool and xhunter like this post

847LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 pm

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:Lol..

Of course this will bounce back..but the opportunity cost? Those who still hold have already lost a lot i think...

When compare to the current market and country situation, it is better to go with other high assurance stocks specially in Manufacturing & Construction. LOLC can be increased again, but why take a high risk repeatedly compare price  to the balance investments like TKYO / BPPL / DFCC / PARQ / TYRE / AEL / HAYC / CIC  etc. 

Equityinvestor is corret. When I dispose my LOLC shares at Rs.140 few days back, My avg cost was around Rs.135. But, I disposed it even at a huge opportunity cost assuming to come down futher.

It is better to wait dropping LOLC Price below Rs.125 if reinvest. 
I may not mind if LOLC will be increased without coming to Rs.125, bcz, I have invested the money in TKYO & RCL. Both counters will give an acceptable return to the retail investors like me.
I agree with Win Win. I did the same. why waste our limited funds on highly unpredictable , manipulative shares better to move to solid shares like RCL, TKYO, CIND, HAYC, DIPD than worring on what will LOLC Group will do next.

Kipling and geesura like this post

848LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:32 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@KavinduTM wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:Guys look sharp. It's likely to happen a bullish reversal today. Those who was waiting to buy, still i don't recommend to buy but stay alert today might be the day to enter.
 It might rain today or tomorrow or may be day after. Said a person, who looked at the sky😂
there is a another version, no one can challenge its accuracy.

දිවයිනේ ඇතැම් ප්‍රදේශ වලට  අපර භාගයේදී හෝ සන්ද්‍යා කාලයේදී  මද වැසි හෝ  ගිගුරුම් සහිත වැසි  ඇති වීමට ඉඩ ඇත.

@dayandacool @xhunter 

Ik i just tell things without giving info or a analysis. But i do analysis and these are not just "wild guesses". It is up to you whether making decisions considering them or not, however i don't have that much time to prove others with uploading my all work as i never wanted to push prices with penny worthy promotions after buying a share. I just tell the outputs of my analysis and even when i tell before buying a share most of the time. I ll keep doing my work. I don't care whether u guys trust it or not. I just wanna make people to be in profits who trusts me.

GL , Happy Trading.

Of course I do not follow your advice or anyone in this forum for that matter. I am here to get info and I will acknowledge who ever post good intelligent info here including you. You keep doing your work and make people rich Very Happy Very Happy !!! No harm done!!!

KavinduTM likes this post

849LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:32 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Currently trading around 140/= . Now it has reached the 4 months support level. Most probably we can see a bounce back in this week.If anyone interested in a buy back, get ready.

850LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:34 pm

MarketRambo


Stock Trader
Yes, It's trading the above the support levels, and it's at the oversold region, and probably during this week, the share price will consolidate between 146 and 140 prices until we can see another price hike.

851LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It bounced back. But my advice is to stay away from these useless shares, doesn't even pay a dividend.
There are many good counters we should grind into, instead of BIL,LOFC,LOLC

852LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:19 am

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:It bounced back. But my advice is to stay away from these useless shares, doesn't even pay a dividend.
There are many good counters we should grind into, instead of BIL,LOFC,LOLC

The stock market is a place where both capital gains and dividend gains can be made. 
An intelligent investor is not one who avoids them, but one who manages them well.

853LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:43 am

Real_Investor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
LOLC planning to buy JKH or any other diversified conglomerate?? 
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question Question Idea

854LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:08 pm

nathanfornash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Rumour has it that LOLC is looking to take a controlling stake in John Keells or Spence.

855LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) - Page 34 Empty Re: LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000) Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Harry J has a lock on SPEN. 
Jkh could cost them 100bn. Lolc Singapore could be vehicle that will be used as money is parked there. Still a huge financial commitment. Worth digging.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum