FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » TOP 10 Dividend Stocks

TOP 10 Dividend Stocks

+27
RajapaksaDON
judecroos
engineer
subash81
Eranga87
ADVENTUS
jaya
hiransilva23
wealth123
naveen
Yahapalanaya
randikagap
Top Trader
kjojo
thankrishan
Small Investor
Suthar
nkalansu
dulanhh
Liber Abaci
ashlee
Fresher
cse_investor
Thushara Ayya
Rajaraam
sikka89
wallstreetguy
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@thankrishan wrote:Shall we reopen the topic again?

My pics are,

TJL
PLC
PINS
LLUB
VPEL
REG
TJL  6%
PLC  8%
PINS 5%
LLUB 9%
VPEL 9%
REG 15%    Profit is less than half from last quarter.Question of continuing same dividend rate.
REXP 7%
HEXP 4%
CDB  6%
VFIN 5%

27TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:55 am

naveen


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Is investing.com data is correct or not? These companies pay dividend yearly one time or every 6 months?

28TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:28 am

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
LFIN & ASIY Has a very good Dividend Payout Ratio.
TPL has a good Dividend yield @ CMP.

ADVENTUS likes this post

29TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:41 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections

ADVENTUS likes this post

30TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:55 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00

hiransilva23 and ADVENTUS like this post

31TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy

hiransilva23 likes this post

32TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔

33TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:20 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@hiransilva23 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔
PLC: There's a 0.5 lkr pending as per annual report; CFVF- as it's an interim dividend that was paid.

hiransilva23 likes this post

34TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:06 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
VPEL
CSD

CFVF
TPL
GRAN
GLAS
TAFL
VLL
EXPO
PLC

hiransilva23, ADVENTUS and invest thinker like this post

35TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:14 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
NAMU 
HAYC
REXP 
RICH

hiransilva23 and judecroos like this post

36TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:48 am

engineer


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Even CTC quarterly div is around the corner

37TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:09 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:NAMU 
HAYC
REXP 
RICH
I think we can add RCL,DIPD,TKYO too. Smile Smile

38TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:21 am

RajapaksaDON


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@kjojo wrote:CFVf expect 3 -4 rupees dividend this time

CFVF  declared Rs 4.00 on 2nd Aug. 2019 ( First Interim) and Rs 5.00 on26th May 2020 (Second Interim) for the year 2019/2020. Total Rs 9.00. So we could expect a good dividend this year as well. Good luck!

39TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:21 am

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔
PLC: There's a 0.5 lkr pending as per annual report; CFVF- as it's an interim dividend that was paid.

I don’t know where you are getting this information from. I have seen this written in couple of places so thought of posting so people don’t mislead themselves and go and buy PLC because of a pending dividend of 0.50. It is true that PLC pays a dividend in NOV/DEC but since they didn’t pay there interim, there’s a chance they will not pay. (Mainly due to COVID) And to be clear there’s no mention of a 0.50 pending dividend in the annual report.

Thush123 and ADVENTUS like this post

40TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:56 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@desh87 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔
PLC: There's a 0.5 lkr pending as per annual report; CFVF- as it's an interim dividend that was paid.

I don’t know where you are getting this information from. I have seen this written in couple of places so thought of posting so people don’t mislead themselves and go and buy PLC because of a pending dividend of 0.50. It is true that PLC pays a dividend in NOV/DEC but since they didn’t pay there interim, there’s a chance they will not pay. (Mainly due to COVID) And to be clear there’s no mention of a 0.50 pending dividend in the annual report.
Check the note on dividend in the annual report. Also check page 149. Of course, it's all under their discretion whether to pay it or not. No one is misleading anyone here, but merely stating what's reported.

41TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:11 am

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@desh87 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔
PLC: There's a 0.5 lkr pending as per annual report; CFVF- as it's an interim dividend that was paid.

I don’t know where you are getting this information from. I have seen this written in couple of places so thought of posting so people don’t mislead themselves and go and buy PLC because of a pending dividend of 0.50. It is true that PLC pays a dividend in NOV/DEC but since they didn’t pay there interim, there’s a chance they will not pay. (Mainly due to COVID) And to be clear there’s no mention of a 0.50 pending dividend in the annual report.
Check the note on dividend in the annual report. Also check page 149. Of course, it's all under their discretion whether to pay it or not. No one is misleading anyone here, but merely stating what's reported.

This is the 2019/20 Annual report that you are talking about. They paid 0.70 in December and a script of equaling to 0.50 in July. Which is 1.20 and correctly mentioned in the annual report. What else did you want them to do?

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

42TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:51 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@desh87 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@desh87 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Please guys upadate this with current prices
Reg,Plc,vpel,cfvf,llub are my selections
Everybody forget LFIN Last year 12.00
PLC, CFVF should be out soon? 
VPEL next year Feb? 

All are at good prices Very Happy
Why Plc and vpel out soon🤔🤔
PLC: There's a 0.5 lkr pending as per annual report; CFVF- as it's an interim dividend that was paid.

I don’t know where you are getting this information from. I have seen this written in couple of places so thought of posting so people don’t mislead themselves and go and buy PLC because of a pending dividend of 0.50. It is true that PLC pays a dividend in NOV/DEC but since they didn’t pay there interim, there’s a chance they will not pay. (Mainly due to COVID) And to be clear there’s no mention of a 0.50 pending dividend in the annual report.
Check the note on dividend in the annual report. Also check page 149. Of course, it's all under their discretion whether to pay it or not. No one is misleading anyone here, but merely stating what's reported.

This is the 2019/20 Annual report that you are talking about. They paid 0.70 in December and a script of equaling to 0.50 in July. Which is 1.20 and correctly mentioned in the annual report. What else did you want them to do?

Total dividends for 2018/19- 1.25 (0.75 paid in Dec 2018 as first interim and 0.50 as scrip dividends July 2019)

Dividends for 2019/20- 1.20 (0.70 paid in Dec 2019 as first interim and 0.50 pending for 2020).

43TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:35 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
what companies pay the best dividend regularly for the share vale?
and does ceylon cold stores pay their worth in dividend

44TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:44 am

engineer


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Dilendra23 wrote:what companies pay the best dividend regularly for the share vale?
and does ceylon cold stores pay their worth in dividend

You can easily check their financials statements published to find out the yeild/payout ratio of the dividend CCS pays

https://www.cse.lk/pages/company-profile/company-profile.component.html?symbol=CCS.N0000

Dilendra23 likes this post

45TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
thanks

46TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:17 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_YU5hDwV4t-dG-NIxFhlW34nA-ZpchgrHwiM5UGvsGK72qA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Kindly help me out by filling the above survey form
Thanks in advance.

47TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:48 pm

PROPRITER

PROPRITER
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@naveen wrote:Is investing.com data is correct or not? These companies pay dividend yearly one time or every 6 months?  
As per my understanding, Investing.com data is not accurate

48TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:56 pm

lakmin


Stock Trader
Pls explain about XD date. if I sell on XD date , am I eligible to get dividend? 
what is the meaning of shareholder approval required on dividend announcement ?
Thanks

49TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:05 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@lakmin wrote:Pls explain about XD date. if I sell on XD date , am I eligible to get dividend? 
what is the meaning of shareholder approval required on dividend announcement ?
Thanks
yes if you sell on XD day you will receive dividend but if you buy on XD day you wont get dividend. Shareholder approval is required at the AGM to allow the dividend announcement to go ahead.

50TOP 10 Dividend Stocks - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 Dividend Stocks Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:07 am

lakmin


Stock Trader
Thanks

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum