FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Today at 10:24 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Maharaja Today at 9:10 am

» LOFC Future
by rukshan1234 Today at 1:51 am

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by blindhog Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Yesterday at 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by Equity Win Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:11 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:15 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:43 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 am

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:05 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » pch stake bought greg?

pch stake bought greg?

+16
seyon
sapumal
Chabbi
Gaja
Rajaraam
Genting
NimeshaJK
2011_NewComer
mingo23
Jana1
Upul S. Gamage
cse_investor
Dikrukshi
kiri
dhanushkapg
deal
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1pch stake bought greg? Empty pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

deal


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

there's a rumor pch stake bought by Greg. is it true?

2pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 am

dhanushkapg


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

i Dont know PCH move little

3pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 am

kiri

kiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

deal wrote:there's a rumor pch stake bought by Greg. is it true?
there is crossing 21,100,000@22

4pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 am

Dikrukshi

Dikrukshi
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

thre were 3 crossings... some one has sold GREG and Collected PCH @ 22.. Turnover is around 470mn..
hope,PCH price ll move soon

5pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 am

cse_investor

cse_investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I sincerely hope some people have learned a lesson last time round. I have no hope though, next week there'll be a dozen people in this forum crying foul play because they lost money.

6pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Upul S. Gamage

Upul S. Gamage
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Isnt this right time to enter ?

7pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Should be right time to burn ur fingers..........Try to catch at peak...:p

8pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 pm

mingo23

mingo23
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hi Where you can see it was trade @ 22 ? pls help to understand.

9pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm

kiri

kiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

mingo23 wrote:Hi Where you can see it was trade @ 22 ? pls help to understand.
i got that from DirectFN. there is a tab called "Crossing".

10pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm

mingo23

mingo23
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

H Kiri.
i checked but can't find it.. where exactly is it ?

11pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

mingo23 wrote:H Kiri.
i checked but can't find it.. where exactly is it ?

pch stake bought greg? Cross10

In DFN left side click CSE->Crossings
In the window you get on right side click 'Show today traded'

Smile

12pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 pm

kiri

kiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

2011_NewComer wrote:
mingo23 wrote:H Kiri.
i checked but can't find it.. where exactly is it ?

pch stake bought greg? Cross10

In DFN left side click CSE->Crossings
In the window you get on right side click 'Show today traded'

Smile
Newii it is ok.
there is a another way.
click "watch list"->select "colombo stock exchange" drop down list. then you can see "AON","Crossing","Odd"...etc.
i think now you ok. thank you.

13pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 pm

mingo23

mingo23
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

thanks for both...

14pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 pm

NimeshaJK

NimeshaJK
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

so one more question.. Question

why would anyone buy pch at 22 when it's trading at around 9.50?

or does crossing have some other meaning ..???

http://njkentertainment.freeforums.org/index.php

15pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

kiri wrote:
2011_NewComer wrote:
mingo23 wrote:H Kiri.
i checked but can't find it.. where exactly is it ?

pch stake bought greg? Cross10

In DFN left side click CSE->Crossings
In the window you get on right side click 'Show today traded'

Smile
Newii it is ok.
there is a another way.
click "watch list"->select "colombo stock exchange" drop down list. then you can see "AON","Crossing","Odd"...etc.
i think now you ok. thank you.

kiri ok thanks Smile

16pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Genting


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NimeshaJK wrote:so one more question.. Question

why would anyone buy pch at 22 when it's trading at around 9.50?

or does crossing have some other meaning ..???

9.50?? where?

it should be 19.50

The answer is simple. If someone trys to buy 21mn from the open market, the share price will shoots up significantly. So, its better to buy from a single seller even at a little premium.

17pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Rajaraam


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

cse_investor wrote:I sincerely hope some people have learned a lesson last time round. I have no hope though, next week there'll be a dozen people in this forum crying foul play because they lost money.
\

But some smart ppl could earn money during the play time. Entry and Exit time would decide your profit or loss. Will try to follow hunter's techniques.

18pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Genting


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

21mn is less than 10%. Hence whoever bought, does not have to disclose to CSE.

Also, the only person who could sell that much is Rishan.

So, lets wait and see...

19pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Genting wrote:21mn is less than 10%. Hence whoever bought, does not have to disclose to CSE.

Also, the only person who could sell that much is Rishan.

So, lets wait and see...

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

20pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Genting


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

good point.

But still, seller can stay without mentioning who is the buyer.. right?

21pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Genting wrote:
Gaja wrote:

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

good point.

But still, seller can stay without mentioning who is the buyer.. right?

Yes of course

22pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Chabbi

Chabbi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Genting wrote:
Gaja wrote:

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

good point.

But still, seller can stay without mentioning who is the buyer.. right?

I think if seller is rishan .. buyer shd come out .. bcz if it is only seller update defa (Mostly) PCH will reach 15- bcz will leave the faith over the company ...

same thing if seller is like GREG / NP or Dilith .. no need to wonder this may go beyond 23 even Smile

23pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I guess a subsidiary(50%,50%) of both APPLE inc and DELL computers bought the 1mn block

24pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

seyon


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chabbi wrote:
Genting wrote:
Gaja wrote:

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

good point.

But still, seller can stay without mentioning who is the buyer.. right?

I think if seller is rishan .. buyer shd come out .. bcz if it is only seller update defa (Mostly) PCH will reach 15- bcz will leave the faith over the company ...

same thing if seller is like GREG / NP or Dilith .. no need to wonder this may go beyond 23 even Smile

As per the broker, lionheart bought PCH and sold it GREG and warrants. He did not confirm the buyer of GREG and seller of PCH. There is no chance Rishan is the only one has this much of qty, I guess sometime these two parties exchange their shares.

Just look at the value of parcel crossed of GREG and PCH

PCH 21Mn@ 22 = 462Mn

GREG 4.5Mn @ 68 = 306Mn
GREG.W2 5Mn@ 32.6 = 163Mn
Total = 469Mn.

25pch stake bought greg? Empty Re: pch stake bought greg? Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Chabbi

Chabbi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

seyon wrote:
Chabbi wrote:
Genting wrote:
Gaja wrote:

If the seller was the director, then disclosure need be come, without the fact of 10%

good point.

But still, seller can stay without mentioning who is the buyer.. right?

I think if seller is rishan .. buyer shd come out .. bcz if it is only seller update defa (Mostly) PCH will reach 15- bcz will leave the faith over the company ...

same thing if seller is like GREG / NP or Dilith .. no need to wonder this may go beyond 23 even Smile

As per the broker, lionheart bought PCH and sold it GREG and warrants. He did not confirm the buyer of GREG and seller of PCH. There is no chance Rishan is the only one has this much of qty, I guess sometime these two parties exchange their shares.

Just look at the value of parcel crossed of GREG and PCH

PCH 21Mn@ 22 = 462Mn

GREG 4.5Mn @ 68 = 306Mn
GREG.W2 5Mn@ 32.6 = 163Mn
Total = 469Mn.


Hi Seyon Bro aftr couple of days met u Smile

Bro i juss check foreign holding of PCH .... thr is no any huge difference Smile Pls let me know if GREG bought is it goes as Foreign or Local ??? Since GREG Major holder is foreign ?? But Im bit sure its not directly Lion Heart bought PCH .. bcz thn Foreign Holding shd increase Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum