FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by deli Today at 10:57 am

» Blossom March
by reyaz Today at 10:45 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Nprabash Today at 10:30 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Today at 1:00 am

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by MillennialC Today at 12:59 am

» Has the CSE reached the peak actually in January?
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by Jana Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» still I believe this
by stockback Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» Good time to collect fundamentally sound shares
by madukp Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by MaJa Yesterday at 6:07 pm

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Susil Mendis Yesterday at 4:11 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by subash81 Yesterday at 2:15 pm

» RICH or TKYO
by subash81 Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» Inefficiency
by stockchaser Yesterday at 1:25 pm

» Sometimes you might find that you have lost all your money in the market by investing in the non profitable stocks in the market.
by pjrngroup Yesterday at 10:58 am

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by Wickyz Yesterday at 10:54 am

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by Eranx Yesterday at 8:00 am

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by arun.cse Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL

What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

marketleader


Stock Trader
@RIO wrote:Thanks ruchiranirash & SLstocks for your valuable contribution.

I have no personal offense of PPl who post different things at different intervals...but as members we should have to stick to a high alert & Questioning those PPl who just making post of their dreams....This is the only way to Protect the credibility of this forum if we start to ask why they say so & to post their findings & analisis I'm sure we can expereince a huge drop of posters creating new threads & replying to other post with crap info & dreams of wonderland....

...otherwise the same fate of Investnow will prevail on this Forum too...Not long before, here we had valuable & well intelligent arguments, discussions & analysis.... I need that era back at this forum...so sorry if my beliefs hurts any of you..but I think I'm doing the right thing to save the forum

Mr Great Saviour,
Your beliefs don't hurt others. If at all it will only hurt yourself. But you must not abuse other forum members. And don't have this kind of attitude that somebody pointing out your weakness is a fake.
Whether it is the first posting or posting no 10000 does not matter. But what matters is gentlemanly conduct.

22What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 pm

RIO


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Marketleader,...before commenting or replying again & again,... Shocked pls post your analysis or Research which I have requested....!

23What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 pm

marketleader


Stock Trader
Rio,
Pl go through this thread again if you cannot remember.you originally wanted this comparison from some other member who said TFC is a good long term investment.Please get the comparison from that member.
I did not promote either TFC or MBSL.
I just wanted to pointout you were being rude to dewmini and not to do so to anyone because you were very rudely and unfairly criticising this member just because you did not agree with the the opinion expressed by him. Pl get your facts right before you post.
What you say can be 100% true, but do it in a courteous manner and respect others too.

24What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 am

windi5


Moderator
Moderator
@marketleader wrote:Rio,
Pl go through this thread again if you cannot remember.you originally wanted this comparison from some other member who said TFC is a good long term investment.Please get the comparison from that member.
I did not promote either TFC or MBSL.
I just wanted to pointout you were being rude to dewmini and not to do so to anyone because you were very rudely and unfairly criticising this member just because you did not agree with the the opinion expressed by him. Pl get your facts right before you post.
What you say can be 100% true, but do it in a courteous manner and respect others too.

Take it easy friend. Different kind of shares,different kind of ppl,different kind of characteristics.

25What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 am

Slstock


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Guys what is going on here.

There are reps for everyone but 'ruchiranirash" ( 0 reps) who put more effort to contribute facts toward the original topic discussed.
We should encourage people when they take time to do so. Else there won't be a motivation.

I am giving his 1st Rep.

26What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:09 am

RIO

RIO
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Guys what is going on here.

There are reps for everyone but 'ruchiranirash" ( 0 reps) who put more effort to contribute facts toward the original topic discussed.
We should encourage people when they take time to do so. Else there won't be a motivation.

I am giving his 1st Rep.


slstock,
the number of + or - reps don not matters... we need quality post, replies & info with facts & findings...therefore I have thanked you & "Ruchiranirash" on one of my previous posts...on this thread..! anyway here I' too cast one + rep vote for him...! Very Happy

27What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:27 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@RIO wrote:
@slstock wrote:Guys what is going on here.

There are reps for everyone but 'ruchiranirash" ( 0 reps) who put more effort to contribute facts toward the original topic discussed.
We should encourage people when they take time to do so. Else there won't be a motivation.

I am giving his 1st Rep.


slstock,
the number of + or - reps don not matters... we need quality post, replies & info with facts & findings...therefore I have thanked you & "Ruchiranirash" on one of my previous posts...on this thread..! anyway here I' too cast one + rep vote for him...! Very Happy

Most of us are doing social service here. A rep to a starting newcomer to encourage is nice. The reality is it will make him feel good and to continue. As reps are free no harm done right and also to appreciate. Presume you agree.

Anyway I see he has got 4 now. Keep up the good work Ruchiranirash

28What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:05 pm

ruchiranirash

ruchiranirash
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thanx sls stock & RIO for the encouragement. bounce

Actually i've been in the shere market for 8Yrs now. But because of my busy schedule i don't have much time to put up much posts here. But i read most of the threads through my mobile. I find this forum is very useful most of the time and it hurts to see posts like "What will go up tommorrow", "share XXX will go this much up" , "Will DJ/NP/DP/GREG buy this company". Because it eats the value of the forum. When there is so many threads without any value sometimes the valuable posts/analyse we can learn from are easily missing. study

But it's true even we do investing, we need to trade also for some quick bucks. Traders keep the market alive. But if we do not know nothing about a stock,it's never good to buy it just because other people do.

From my past experiences my advice is(Only If somebody willing to take it)
"Patience is the Name of the Game". (It's a famous one)

All of the people who's investing in the stock market gets heart attacks because of the people trade well above their capable credit limits. The chain effect will hurt everything. affraid

So lets Make this Forum a better one by Posting more and more useful info &
analysis So That we all can learn. Actually i think as there are places to put News /Expert/charts/Fun the Admin should have a separate place only to put "Rumors & Gut Feelings from the members as many occasions those things too proven useful for traders. But then only the people who wants to know those things will check those posts

@ slstock : See the good your single +Rep has done Bro. Actually I'm very lazy to type scratch . But U really did made a diffidence Laughing

29What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@ruchiranirash wrote:
@ slstock : See the good your single +Rep has done Bro. Actually I'm very lazy to type scratch . But U really did made a diffidence Laughing

Am glad.



Look guys , am not clearly askign for any reps as I am not doing it for that. I am participating in this forum thinking it as more as a mutual social service. But it seems like Fundamental Effort are not recognized in the forum just like the CSE market. Thats is the irony.Am saying in general, good efforts like ruchiranirash should be recognized. Is that what all of you wanted in the first place. So when someone does it we should appreaciate.

But the irony is , it took me over 20 minutes to research and write my previous post for the TFC vs MBSL comparison so I can give a accurate picture with the numbers. I still have 0 reps for that. I thought people wanted to see effort with facts.
Please do not mistake what I am saying with asking for reps. I have on many occasion felt it is waste at time to spend energy and research and write posts if people do not care.

Am glad ruchira earned what he deserved as encouragement.

Thanks RIO and some other for the initiave to rep ruchira to encourage him.

30What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL - Page 2 Empty Re: What a funny …..TFC vs MBSL Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 am

RIO

RIO
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
slstock,

You are most welcome.

Brother usually I do not care or bother on number of Reps either + or (-) as I mentioned earlier...

I'm Happy if any of my post or a thread with my comments hit above 500 views...!

(my view is most people give + reps for ushering their favourite stocks & (-) other way. But just going through the number of views we can get to know actually members are interested on the thread or not) Very Happy

Cheer up brother.....! cheers

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum