FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR

+90
lahiru28
Quibit
Mr. X
DamithAsian
MaJa
DanceOfBoons
kadik
wealth123
Raymond
subash81
SL-INVESTOR
Win Win
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Captain
Mithooshan
jaya
KavinduTM
dakzsl
Invest_Wisely
Uaecoindubai
roshan1039
TURBO
Capton KIng Cool
shan
kash1989
fireshelter
Lstyle
stockback
Gainer
Senior Citizen
sureshot
OzTRADER
soileconomy
PROPRITER
market maxx
Eng Krishantha
schemer
rangananwr
NZ BOY
dineshfernando
lasantha11111
Octopus
nimantha80
Sarabulathwita
Invest-Wise
MARKETWATCH2
Dr Stock
Sam2020
Hawk Eye
smallville
Leon
m2_yapa
UAEBOY
kas
dhanurrox
seek
prasadrmb
sandunj
lakymahesh
Gaja
NUINTH
glad
cseguide
piyalpy
salt
Chinwi
WildBear
Monster
anubis
sriranga
Slstock
Whitebull
Malika1990
UKboy
K.Haputantri
Redbulls
ccsentha
Kithsiri
ABEST
crdesilva
thambi
lamaya
maheshprabahath
promode
sanjeewa88
seyon
milanka
TuskerLK
manula
krisen
94 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm

anubis

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hapu: You have highlighted some good points. It's not impossible that some of the responsible engineers have lost their ethics. However, I think it's a mix of bad governance and loss of engineering ethics. Overtime the system may have clogged down... as aj pointed out sometime back (but his views were too extremist).

Cheers!

52POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Better to create a method to use sea water to produce electricity as sea ?never gets affected by drought or silting or polution but there are obstacles to overcome.

53POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

Whitebull wrote:Better to create a method to use sea water to produce electricity as sea ?never gets affected by drought or silting or polution but there are obstacles to overcome.
Yes that is a viable idea.
See the below link
http://www.ee.cityu.edu.hk/~rtbrad/wave%20gen.pdf

54POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Slstock

I believe we all ae saying the same . I also did mention Tidal Power above.

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:Better to create a method to use sea water to produce electricity as sea ?never gets affected by drought or silting or polution but there are obstacles to overcome.
See the below link
http://www.ee.cityu.edu.hk/~rtbrad/wave%20gen.pdf

55POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
See the below link

Seems to be worthwhile to read.Thanks for sharing.

56POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 pm

anubis

May be this also a viable way: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_plant

Notice that there's no need to distribute solar panels to individual house holds (these panels are different - just reflectors I think). I hope at least some of these alternatives will be studied further for the benefit of the country.

Cheers!

57POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

WildBear

At the same time we should concentrate on measures of efficienct energy usage and distribution. I think CEB is using a very obsolete technologies in their Grids and power distribution leads to significant loss of generated energy. I think members from engineering field would know more about this.

I also think now its time to ban filament bulb production , instead use CFL and the more efficient LED lamps. A USA pilot study showed up to 80% reduction in energy cost when LED lamps use for street lights. As far as I know street lamps use now in Sri Lanka are very energy inefficient.

New building and commercial officers should be designed in a way to maximize usage of day light to reduce energy costs.

58POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Hydro Power study II Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Hydropower sector is thriving at the moment due to known reasons and we expect the wet climate will continue for next few quarters.

Latest results are impressive as expected.

To determine where we should go from this point I did some study and I do like to publish the summery here .
I think this will save your time , anyone who is interested do not have to go through all the data again and again to process the given information.

We have 2 monsoons and 2 inter monsoon periods
POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Monsoo10

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Annual%20rainfall%20in%20sl
Total Annual rainfall

If you want to look at the rainfall distribution in 4 seasons, you can go to
http://www.meteo.gov.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=81&lang=en

Then we see where they have installed the hydropower stations.
I prepared the location maps for 4 listed companies, VPEL, VLL, HPFL and PAP.
Marker Red - in operation, Blue - under construction.

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Vpel_s10
VPEL power stations

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Vll_st10
Vidul lanka Staions

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Hpfl_s10
HPFL statons

POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Pap_st10
Pan Asia Powerstations. Note: Padiyapelella II (3.0Mw) and ratganga II ( 1MW) are at preliminary stages, not shown in the map.

By looking at the locations , rainfall patterns and future developments I roughly valued the companies in the following manner.

Location wise:

VPEL > VLL > PAP> HPFL

Future capacity developments ( construction currently ongoing)

HPFL> VLL > PAP > VPEL

Increase of EPS for next few seasons ( latest taken as the base)

HPFL > VLL > PAP > VPEL

please note :
above ideas are not derived after extensive calculations .
I invested in PAP and HPFL .
After this latest study I feel loving VLL also. need further study based on reports (AVPS, Debts, EPS , management etc .)

Thank you.

Last edited by Chinwi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

59POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Well , thank you for your valuable insight.
If you have any idea about plant factor of power plants individually or collectively ( group), pl give us your opinion.

i am skeptical large plants ( above 3-4 Mw) should not be efficient as small plants , however their capital productivity should be much better.

60POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

salt wrote:Well , thank you for your valuable insight.
If you have any idea about plant factor of power plants  individually or collectively ( group), pl give us your opinion.

i am skeptical  large plants ( above 3-4 Mw) should not be efficient as small plants , however their capital productivity should be much better.
I think we can get rough idea about plant factors by looking at seasonal rainfall. I glimpsed through  4 seasons rainfall intensities from met.dept. site , I did not put the maps here. (link given )
My Location Wise selection is based on that idea.

I may try to find out exact figures taken for PIR s.

VPEL has selected the best places. VPEL's 4.65Mw Kiriwandeniya is at the down stream or Maskeli Oya reservoir. It gets the runoff water from Lakshapana , added benefit to get continuous water supply .

Stations located in NE side of Nuwaraeliya may get lower rainfall during yala season (SW monsoon)

Last edited by Chinwi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

61POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Thanks. Continue the Good work Chinvi.

62POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am

piyalpy

Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks for your article. This is my thought for this.

Now our country is generating nearly full capacity from hydro power.
This is yesterday figures:
Total Energy Required : 26.68398 GWh
Thermal 4.73718 GWh 17.8%
 Hydro 20.59989 GWh 77.2%
 Wind 1.34691 GWh 5.05%

So, the data is very impressive for last 6 months. Government is saving billion of rupees. Otherwise we can imaging how much will be our diesel bill.
Anyway, we now have to face new realities. That is we are going to commission another 300MW form Norocholayi. It will total up to 600MW by December. If the rain continues we will have power generation surplus and we may have to shut down either one power generation method partially. Most probable it will be the small hydro power projects. Sad . This is just a my thought based on facts I read.

63POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:58 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Shutting down of Hydro plants is a crime from a national point of view. Even though mini-hydro plants are privately owned they save foreign exchange and CEB owned thermal plants eat into our foreign exchange reserves. If they are really national minded they should shut down thermal plants first.

64POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 pm

cseguide

cseguide

piyalpy wrote:Thanks for your article. This is my thought for this.

Now our country is generating nearly full capacity from hydro power.
This is yesterday figures:
Total Energy Required : 26.68398 GWh
Thermal 4.73718 GWh 17.8%
 Hydro 20.59989 GWh 77.2%
 Wind 1.34691 GWh 5.05%

So, the data is very impressive for last 6 months. Government is saving billion of rupees. Otherwise we can imaging how much will be our diesel bill.
Anyway, we now have to face new realities. That is we are going to commission another 300MW form Norocholayi. It will total up to 600MW by December. If the rain continues we will have power generation surplus and we may have to shut down either one power generation method partially. Most probable it will be the small hydro power projects. Sad . This is just a my thought based on facts I read.
shutting down of small hydro power stations will not happen in future. because every year power requirement will increase 8-10%.

65POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

glad

Thanks CHINWI for the info.
I have small quantities of 4 hydro power cos.
But worried about the recent outbursts by some politicos that the Hydro power private cos are charging high and that they want to renegotiate the contracts?

66POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

No fear of shutting down hydropower .
Diesel and Coal need Dollars.
Hydropower is local currency.

Politicos are shouting about the high rates of diesel power . Not about water power.

---

By the way, Lowest net metering has come down below Rs. 500,000 now. ( 150 Unit system)

67POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 pm

NUINTH

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thx Chinwi, as usual great post/ideas.

I'm believing most of power/energy sector companies have greate future. Now electricity & gas become a people's basic needs. More demand.

If they managed their operations well, it will save huge money for country.

68POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Gaja

Thanks for the good work and your valuable time

69POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

lakymahesh

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:

Future capacity developments ( construction currently ongoing)

HPFL> VLL > PAP > VPEL

Increase of EPS for next few seasons ( latest taken as the base)

HPFL > VLL > PAP > VPEL

please note :
above ideas are not derived after extensive calculations .
I invested in PAP and HPFL .
After this latest study I feel loving VLL also. need further study based on reports (AVPS, Debts, EPS , management etc .)

Thank you.
what abt HPWR.N ?
 Like a Star @ heaven Good dividend
 Like a Star @ heaven Resonable Price
 Like a Star @ heaven  Has abt 30% shares of PAP .. . .
Is their any reason that this is not to be a good share ?

70POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

lakymahesh wrote:what abt HPWR.N ?
I omitted it due to its non-hydro exposure, not because of any bad or good  .
Mainly, I wanted to find out the locations of  hydropower stations.

BTW,  PAP , a part of their hydro arm is included.

They (HPWR) are still vulnerable to diesel price fluctuations. They recorded good profit due to their hydropower sector.

Thermal revenue 1,295,000,000
Thermal cost      1,285,000,000
Thermal    profit     10,000,000

Hydro revenue       171,341,000
Hydro cost              50,000,000
Hydro Profit           121,207,000

Furthermore , I do not like to think about their 2 billion worth thermal plants (over 70% of their assets) and 1.4 billion remaining loan because, it is very difficult to predict the future of our thermal power sector.

Last edited by Chinwi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

71POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:58 am

sandunj

Chinwi wrote:

They are still vulnerable to diesel price fluctuations. They recorded good profit due to their hydropower sector.

Furthermore , I do not like to think about their 2 billion worth thermal plants (over 70% of their assets) and 1.4 billion remaining loan because, it is very difficult to predict the future of our thermal power sector.

Ya agreed better to go with hydro power than HPWR. Appreciate your hard work its really usefull. Thanks

72POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

prasadrmb

prasadrmb

good work

73POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 pm

lakymahesh

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:

They (HPWR) are still vulnerable to diesel price fluctuations. They recorded good profit due to their hydropower sector.

thx. . . .  now only got to kwn they make most of it thru thermal . . .hydro
my bad . . .

74POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 pm

seek

Still no real intrest in this sector? Am I in the wrong side?

75POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

I think the market is waiting for reports.

I doubled my stake during last qtr. I bet with only one  XXXX.N

Still gathering , mostly in rainy days Smile.

76POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm

dhanurrox

Expecting more than 20% in short term from the share I have in this sector.Very Happy 

77POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 pm

kas

kas

I'm collecting PAP in small quantities, this year is a good wet year and only two months to go,I'm expecting PAP to move towards Rs.3.00 with all this rain we had so far. They have only paid an interim dividend and hope there will be a good final dividend on the cards

78POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 am

UAEBOY

UAEBOY

dhanurrox wrote:Expecting more than 20% in short term  from the share I have in this sector.Very Happy 
@ Chinwi ...Wel done allrounder...Great work...

@ Dhanurrox...May be VPEL...Wink

79POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 am

m2_yapa

m2_yapa

Chinwi wrote:I think the market is waiting for reports.

I doubled my stake during last qtr. I bet with only one  XXXX.N

Still gathering , mostly in rainy days Smile.
I also bought HPFL.N @ 4.50 to 5.00 already in profit but no idea to dispose near future but still i like collecting it below 5.00. it is a most valuable stock among those hydra power.
PAP.N also may give you .50 profit once this 2.50-2.60 disposing over. look like PAP is being controlled . But i am dam sure it will easily reach 3.00 with next earning report.

80POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR - Page 3 Empty Re: POWER AND ENERGY SECTOR Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:50 am

Leon

kas wrote:I'm collecting PAP in small quantities, this year is a good wet year and only two months to go,I'm expecting PAP to move towards Rs.3.00 with all this rain we had so far. They have only paid an interim dividend and hope there will be a good final dividend on the cards
Their dividend payment is as follows,

2010/2011 - .25 (Interim)
2011/2012 - .15 (Interim)
2012/2013 - .10 (Interim)

None of the above instances they have not paid the final dividend as we expected. PAP is a safe counter @ current levels. But they are confusing us with this interim word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum