FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Softlogic Information Technologies honoured with Dell Most Valuable Partner Award

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jul 11, 2012 (LBT) - Softlogic Information Technologies one of the premier IT companies in Sri Lanka and a pioneering subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings Group was awarded the Dell Most Valuable Partner Award-Consumer Segment, in the recently held ‘Dell Channel Summit 2012” in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia. The "Dell Channel Summit 2012" was an event that provided a networking platform for Dell and its partners around the world highlighting many achievements of its partners and provided a platform to share and learn through an interactive forum.

There was a strong participation of 128 channel partners from 22 countries across the South Asia region. This event was designed to allow all DELL valued CXO distributors and channel partners (Partner Direct) to participate in the General Session by Amit Midha President, Dell Asia Pacific and Japan Region. The event was also organized to allow partners to receive updates on the Enterprise and Storage Solutions Sessions and attend the Consumer GTM strategy discussions. The channel partners were able to learn more about industry trends and directions and the possible impact on future technology and solutions.

Roshan Rassool Director/CEO Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. commenting about the achievement, “We are pleased to receive this prestigious award from DELL Corporation. This award is a clear indication of the hard work that the team has put in to take Softlogic and DELL to a different level in the highly competitive ICT industry in Sri Lanka. We are always looking for excellence and I am glad that we have been recognized for our efforts. Softlogic Information Technologies is regarded as one of the pioneers and innovators of the information technology industry in Sri Lanka. Through its partnership with Dell, Softlogic Information Technologies can today, claim to be the largest IT solution supplier to the corporate sector, as well a leading player in the ever expanding consumer range market”.

Dell, one of the global giants in the IT industry, has recognized Sri Lanka as a strong emerging market for information technology in the Asian region. In 1993 they chose Softlogic, which established their operations in 1991, as their sole authorized dealer in Sri Lanka. Over the years, Softlogic Information Technologies has won several awards from DELL for achieving and over Achieving its Sales Targets. Notably, Softlogic Information Technologies recently received the prestigious ‘Most valuable partner in Asia Pacific’. Softlogic Information Technologies received this award in recognition of their trusted and valued relationship of 18 years with Dell and as an appreciation of its commitment to expand the DELL brand in Sri Lanka.

Established in 1991, Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. is one of the premier Information Technology (IT) companies in Sri Lanka and one of the subsidiaries of the Softlogic Holdings PLC. Catering to the demands of increasingly technology-savvy markets, the companies IT sector focuses on the fast-growing corporate, government, and SMB segments, locally. ICT-based solutions range from mobile products such as notebooks and slates to data centers for primary and DR sites.
http://www.lbt.lk/news/business/2252-best-partner

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.

Malika1990

Malika1990

dhanurrox wrote:Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.
Hello dear friend
If I want to past 1000 post I could do it in past year. But I didn't. Because I am member from 2011. Look at REDBULL He is member since 2012 FEB. He has post 1000+ post with in 2-3 months. I'm only post news item as a my habit and also I would like to pay others attention to business news. As well as I keen to post sinhala news in this forum to make some changes in this forum. ( To increase usage of sinhala Language) I spend one or two ours per day with this forum. In this time period I am posting any business news relating to Sri Lanka what I can find. I think that is why You think "Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts"
මට post පල කිරීමේ අමරුවක් තියෙනව නම් simply I can do it Replying like
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"
"Valuable to read"
like this.
I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members. I also willing to do it.
That's all.
If you don't like it You don't care about my posts.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Malika1990 wrote:
dhanurrox wrote:Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.
Hello dear friend
If I want to past 1000 post I could do it in past year. But I didn't. Because I am member from 2011. Look at REDBULL He is member since 2012 FEB. He has post 1000+ post with in 2-3 months. I'm only post news item as a my habit and also I would like to pay others attention to business news. As well as I keen to post sinhala news in this forum to make some changes in this forum. ( To increase usage of sinhala Language) I spend one or two ours per day with this forum. In this time period I am posting any business news relating to Sri Lanka what I can find. I think that is why You think "Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts"
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"
"Valuable to read"
like this.
I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members. I also willing to do it.
That's all.

Just to clear some doubts.
Presently myself, mallika1990, CSE.SAS and few others sharing news item in the forum.
We need to thank CSE.SAS most of his postings before the news come on line from Island or Sunday Times.
I also try to follow his root to post the FT.lk news.
Passing 1000+ post does not mean for Moderatorship.
Any way those who are pointing fingers against us, shall I ask one simple question can you do the service what we are doing consistantly?
Most of you will fail.
You can see how many Mods nowadays not participating in the forum?

Appreciate Malika1990's service. Thanks mate.

Again thanking comments purly made to encourage the posters to come back with more readable articles to us.
Most of the time those are far better than the comments made by the members on the gossip threads.
That's all.

Malika1990

Malika1990

Redbulls wrote:
Malika1990 wrote:
Hello dear friend
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"

"Valuable to read"
like this.
That's all.

Just to clear some doubts.
Presently myself, mallika1990, CSE.SAS and few others sharing news item in the forum.
We need to thank CSE.SAS most of his postings before the news come on line from Island or Sunday Times.
I also try to follow his root to post the FT.lk news.
Passing 1000+ post does not mean for Moderatorship.
Any way those who are pointing fingers against us, shall I ask one simple question can you do the service what we are doing consistantly?
Most of you will fail.
You can see how many Mods nowadays not participating in the forum?

Appreciate Malika1990's service. Thanks mate.

Again thanking comments purly made to encourage the posters to come back with more readable articles to us.
Most of the time those are far better than the comments made by the members on the gossip threads.
That's all.

I have no problem with you. I have no doubt about your effort. I Really appreciate your work. Just I want to take example for him only. I know that you try to give advice and post advisable post and also news post. In my reply I'd pointed out it as "I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members." I also trying to do it. dhanurrox like members are not doing any work to forum and they post condemnatory reply to other member's post to stop their effort.
According to my knowledge Moderates are appointed by administration. This does not depend on number of post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum