FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000)

+82
Shiranleet
Agape
pererap
Ahcha
cechjozef36
TuTanKaman
ruwan326
wisdom79
hawklk
Eugine Fernando
Mubin Mustafa
gayanath1983
sanjulanka
Brinthan
sanjeewa1234
pfxavier
Pac-man
charith666lk
Suranga malli
krishna
nirowat
devinda
Madu@1
EquityChamp
Winner123
SLBOY
nimantha80
shadow walker
hiransilva23
anjelo
SUSPENS
karuna
Daniel260476
A2Z
peacockman
NZ BOY
sharemarket
Teller
senthu
tombond1986
Hawk Eye
smallville
balapas
yellow knife
enthush
manula
rasika5
yaka
Universalgoal
dhanurrox
ddindika
sandunj
traderathome
marusira
dahamnilaksha.rathnayake
anges
KDDND
gamaya
rainmaker
celtic tiger
Kithsiri
UKboy
Slstock
K.Haputantri
kukumarx
Burpy
Arena
Chinwi
econ
bullrun
MarketWitch
suddera
Jeremy
blackcats
cseguide
seek
malanp
salt
Redbulls
Bond
sriranga
Gaja
86 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

devinda

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

habai anilana digatama watena ekak naha..market up weddi wadiwenne gani macho..mamath aragena inne..dan godak kal..

262ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000) - Page 11 Empty what is next Anilana (ALHP) Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

be ready...

nirowat

Manager - Equity Analytics

Going into administration ?

Eugine Fernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Asanga Rs.2.20 walata haran Rs. 2/- wikunanawa

EquityChamp

Can't you all see any value stock other than bankrupt instruments? Evil or Very Mad

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics

ara kiwwath wage nadda wena honda shares me market eke?

devinda

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

mata hithena vidihata anilana eke mokakhari gemak ayeth patan araganne hadanne..adath 2m giya.kawuruhari ekathu karanawa.

nirowat

Asanga selling at 1.8
Looks doomed

Teller

Teller

If Asanga senavirathna is there,dont look at even...we know how Anilana created and fake revaluation done with MR support.
Now asanga is suffering...day by day karma palace.
He is loosing everything now. The right issue king .
Nation Lanka converted to profitable business after his good bye.

Eugine Fernando

Thawath Right Issue ekak @ 1/-possible.

Mubin Mustafa

NO EC please see the vol. today i didnt buy or sell but i got information..that previous players are going to play again..

nirowat

Anilana annual report out
Interestingly the so called Anilana Colombo, an 80 perch land on Galle road is not included in this years report. It seems to have vanished from the property portfolio

I wonder if the other properties are also true or just bogus

No further development has taken place over the year and occupancy rates are still under 40%

hawklk

nirowat wrote:Anilana annual report out
Interestingly the so called Anilana Colombo, an 80 perch land on Galle road is not included in this years report. It seems to have vanished from the property portfolio

I wonder if the other properties are also true or just bogus

No further development has taken place over the year and occupancy rates are still under 40%

Interesting observation. From Dec 2013 this share has been on a steady decline. A few ups here and there.

devinda

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

any news?

Teller

Teller

0.10 cents share. Please be careful with this share. A big thieve is an owner of this company.

wisdom79

wisdom79

I said again and again on ANILANA deal, but some wise men who are here, advised not to buy and WISDOM 79 is not a truthful one. 

I admire what you have said to me for good or bad.

Now anilana must move up. Every thing is ok.

You sold and I bought, my average is 1.12.

I believe tomorrow you will see ALHP moving up. I can enjoy and I can buy more and more because I believe ALHP must move up above Rs. 4.00 at the first step.

Any one can argue that it is a lost company but SOMAP is not a lost company. That is one of the biggest companies in the world, and they would never invest for getting loss and they will see future. ALHP has many lands and they can revalue them. Now value is above 5.00 but with SOMAP it will go up.

So in future ALHP will trade above Rs. 10.00 after every thing is ok. SOMAP has a plan to get the attention of the tourists of the world. 

So ANILANA is the best one to invest on this dull market.

This is my idea and my reasearch with the experience I have got on Shares.

Best wishes to all!!!!

I admire both your insults and praises calmly.

I am not WISDOM78  ,BUT I am only WISDOM79. WISDOM 78 MUST BE A THIEF OR CHEATER.

Now you can decide to buy or sell. 

We will meet again with the nest profitable share.

Basketball bounce cheers Sleep sunny confused  hmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!

ENJOY WITH YOUR HUGE PROFIT NOW......!!!!!!!!

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

wisdom79 wrote:I said again and again on ANILANA deal, but some wise men who are here, advised not to buy and WISDOM 79 is not a truthful one. 

I admire what you have said to me for good or bad.

Now anilana must move up. Every thing is ok.

You sold and I bought, my average is 1.12.

I believe tomorrow you will see ALHP moving up. I can enjoy and I can buy more and more because I believe ALHP must move up above Rs. 4.00 at the first step.

Any one can argue that it is a lost company but SOMAP is not a lost company. That is one of the biggest companies in the world, and they would never invest for getting loss and they will see future. ALHP has many lands and they can revalue them. Now value is above 5.00 but with SOMAP it will go up.

So in future ALHP will trade above Rs. 10.00 after every thing is ok. SOMAP has a plan to get the attention of the tourists of the world. 

So ANILANA is the best one to invest on this dull market.

This is my idea and my reasearch with the experience I have got on Shares.

Best wishes to all!!!!

I admire both your insults and praises calmly.

I am not WISDOM78  ,BUT I am only WISDOM79. WISDOM 78 MUST BE A THIEF OR CHEATER.

Now you can decide to buy or sell. 

We will meet again with the nest profitable share.

Basketball bounce cheers Sleep sunny confused  hmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!

ENJOY WITH YOUR HUGE PROFIT NOW......!!!!!!!!
2more trading days renaming for this month and Margin traders in panic, and all the people fall for your carp ALHP will realize next 2days who you really are Wisdom79/78 .... Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

wisdom79

wisdom79

[size=32]SEC clears Rs.667.5mn Anilana private placement deal[/size]
2018-06-28 00:01:04

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has cleared a private placement deal the troubled Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC was trying to enter into with Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited, since last year.

Anilana will issue 513.4 million new shares to Somap at Rs.1.30 a share, to raise Rs.667.5 million. In return, Somap International will receive a 51 percent stake in Anilana.

The Anilana share last traded at Rs.1.10 on the Colombo bourse. But Anilana’s net asset value per share was Rs.5.35 as at March 31, 2018 and hence, the deal offers an upside to Somap International, which is engaged in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition. Anilana in a shareholder circular this February said out of the Rs.667.5 million raised through the private placement, Rs.527.7 million would be utilized to settle the borrowings and Rs.139.8 million would be utilized as working capital.
As at March 31, 2018, Anilana had racked up as much as Rs.2 billion in accumulated losses and had total current liabilities over Rs.1.5 billion. 

Anilana said, following the private placement deal, Somap International would announce a mandatory offer in terms of the obligations under the Company Takeovers and Mergers Code, for the remaining 493.3 million shares, at Rs.1.30 per share. As at March 31, 2018, Anilana Managing Director Asanga Seneviratne held a 24.3 percent stake in the company. 
 Loller lollllllllllll...........I am only WISDOM79 ,NOT 78

279ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Deals, CIFL/SFS and now ALHP Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

wisdom79 wrote:[size=32]SEC clears Rs.667.5mn Anilana private placement deal[/size]
2018-06-28 00:01:04

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has cleared a private placement deal the troubled Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC was trying to enter into with Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited, since last year.

Anilana will issue 513.4 million new shares to Somap at Rs.1.30 a share, to raise Rs.667.5 million. In return, Somap International will receive a 51 percent stake in Anilana.

The Anilana share last traded at Rs.1.10 on the Colombo bourse. But Anilana’s net asset value per share was Rs.5.35 as at March 31, 2018 and hence, the deal offers an upside to Somap International, which is engaged in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition. Anilana in a shareholder circular this February said out of the Rs.667.5 million raised through the private placement, Rs.527.7 million would be utilized to settle the borrowings and Rs.139.8 million would be utilized as working capital.
As at March 31, 2018, Anilana had racked up as much as Rs.2 billion in accumulated losses and had total current liabilities over Rs.1.5 billion. 

Anilana said, following the private placement deal, Somap International would announce a mandatory offer in terms of the obligations under the Company Takeovers and Mergers Code, for the remaining 493.3 million shares, at Rs.1.30 per share. As at March 31, 2018, Anilana Managing Director Asanga Seneviratne held a 24.3 percent stake in the company. 
 Loller lollllllllllll...........I am only WISDOM79 ,NOT 78
If you wait for a ALHP deal just check what happened to CIFL/SFS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

TuTanKaman

Mandatory offer at 1.30??? May be on 2nd July. A good return if this happens

anges

20% return assured through the mandatory offer ! if it happens ! finally some demand for garbage

wisdom79

wisdom79

ALHP is not a garbage because they have lands and properties and also SOMAP will not join here if it is not good profit. They are buying at 1.30 which has a value of 5.35 or above.

If ALHP is revalued its value may be above 15+++++ and this will give a huge profit than we all think because now company has money and SOMAP is going to manage all.

Be much positive......those who bought alhp will reap much than what all think.

That is why I told to buy to cover up your all the losses you made on shares.

Time to enjoy now. Bad time is over and the good time is in front.

I started collecting at 1.60 but now my average is 1.12. 

All the best......!!!!!!!

283ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000) - Page 11 Empty 15+ after 10 years Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

wisdom79 wrote:ALHP is not a garbage because they have lands and properties and also SOMAP will not join here if it is not good profit. They are buying at 1.30 which has a value of 5.35 or above.

If ALHP is revalued its value may be above 15+++++ and this will give a huge profit than we all think because now company has money and SOMAP is going to manage all.

Be much positive......those who bought alhp will reap much than what all think.

That is why I told to buy to cover up your all the losses you made on shares.

Time to enjoy now. Bad time is over and the good time is in front.

I started collecting at 1.60 but now my average is 1.12. 

All the best......!!!!!!!
Well, I must say if the ALHP reaches 15++++ this year I will give you a grand party santa santa lol!

wisdom79

wisdom79

Main share holders has bought the shares at 12 and they are in a big trouble and nobody will offer their shares at 1.30.

That is why I said that 1.20 is not a matter and they have clearly mentioned that they bought all the shares at 1.30.

In this dull market, it will help the wise investors to get an extra profit. 

All are waiting to see the news but then the PEREHERA has left!!!!!!!!

cechjozef36

cechjozef36
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

WITH "IG WEEKLY INVESTMENT TRADING SCHEME:

√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK

WhatsApp Now:- TO SEE MORE AND GET STARTED

WhatsApp: +16319609661

http:// igtradings .blogspot .com

E-mail: iginvestorsguides@gmail. com

Sent from Topic'it App

286ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000) - Page 11 Empty ANILANA MANDATORY OFFER Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 am

Ahcha

Ahcha

Anilana announced the mandatory offer on 6th August 2018 35 days letter will receive.

wisdom79

wisdom79

ALHP will have a nice future with SOMAP, be more positive!!!!

pererap

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

wisdom79 wrote:ALHP will have a nice future with SOMAP, be more positive!!!!
Positive Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ruwan326

ruwan326

wisdom79 wrote:ALHP will have a nice future with SOMAP, be more positive!!!!
That future never comes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

290ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC (ALHP.N0000) - Page 11 Empty ANILANA MANDATORY OFFER Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 am

Ahcha

Ahcha

Up to date  we not receive buy back offer letter why? Any one receive pls inform

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum