FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000)

+7
viduranga
samaritan
AAABoy
Market R
PrabathR
VALUEPICK
stockback
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:42 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

please give me your ideas about this share. is that over value?

2AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:22 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

long term play. need to monitor some period to watch performance and to value the company.

3AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

PrabathR

Manager - Equity Analytics

all banks are up.what do you think about this.

4AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is not a bank like others. They not giving intrest. They doing some thing like profit sharing. (Islamic Banking)

In past only Amana Takaful PLC & Amana Bank PLC did Islamic Banking. But now lots of other banks providing these facilities.
Ex :-
Commecial Bank
BOC
LOLC etc...

5AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Market R

Market R

I will ask you a small question.
If you want to do a savings in based on profit sharing, wich bank do you select? It will give you the answer.

First Amana Bank need to grow slowly to gain a strong cx base. At that time this bank will perform well. I think this is a good long tearm investment that was trading at low price bank share.

I saw a advertisment that they providing good leasing packages.

6AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:I will ask you a small question.
If you want to do a savings in based on profit sharing, wich bank do you select? It will give you the answer.

First Amana Bank need to grow slowly to gain a strong cx base. At that time this bank will perform well. I think this is a good long tearm investment that was trading at low price bank share.

I saw a advertisment that they providing good leasing packages.

You mean this is good for long term investment right. what you mean by good leasing package.what can we do using that.

7AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Market R

Market R

I just highlighted a product that was giving from Amana Bank PLC. Almost every bank & financial companies providing leasing service. I saw Amana Bank introduced leasing service that was not second to other banks & financial companies.

pls note that I am not holding any Amana Bank shares with me.

8AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:59 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:I just highlighted a product that was giving from Amana Bank PLC. Almost every bank & financial companies providing leasing service. I saw Amana Bank introduced leasing service that was not second to other banks & financial companies.

pls note that I am not holding any Amana Bank shares with me.

Yes i Know thank you. just give me some idea.is it worth to buy current price and hold for 1 year. do you think this will pass 10 within 1 year.

9AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Market R

Market R

Its not sure. Its all depend on their financial reports , market condition.
Personaly I dont going to enter this now. Will wait some more qurters. There are some other stocks that are better than this.

10AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:19 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:Its not sure. Its all depend on their financial reports , market condition.
Personaly I dont going to enter this now. Will wait some more qurters. There are some other stocks that are better than this.

is that so bro. is there other stocks better that this for this price range.can you suggest me them. what about kandy hotels.

11AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Market R

Market R

Yes its good. 95% of shares are holding by top 20 share holders. Net asset per share in last qurter report is around 10. EPS is also increesed when compiring with prevous qurter in past year.
Its good for long tearm investment.

12AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:Yes its good. 95% of shares are holding by top 20 share holders. Net asset per share in last qurter report is around 10. EPS is also increesed when compiring with prevous qurter in past year.
Its good for long tearm investment.

are you talking about eps or amana. holding by top 20 share holders

13AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Market R

Market R

I taked about Kandy Hotels on last comment.

14AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:50 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:I taked about Kandy Hotels on last comment.

so when thinking long term its better to buy kandy hotels at price 8 what is eps mean. thnx can you suggest me other shares like this price range.

15AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Market R

Market R

EPS means Earning Per Share.
Dont buy when some one told to buy. Do your own research. Go through financial reports. Check what are the future plans & projects they are planing to do from their Annual Reports. Get advice from your investment advicer.

Share price was not depend only on the reports. It will effect when market going down.

16AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Market R

Market R

PAP
FLCH
RICH
EXPO are good shares in this price range. I didnt know about other shares. If you have a idea about a share please mention. Then forum members will help you.

17AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:37 pm

PrabathR

Market R wrote:PAP
FLCH
RICH
EXPO are good shares in this price range. I didnt know about other shares. If you have a idea about a share please mention. Then forum members will help you.

thank you. with this 3 and also kandy hotels also good choice right.

18AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:35 am

Market R

Market R

PAP,FLCH,RICH,EXPO
these are the best at that price range.
Kandy Hotel also worth holding

19AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 am

AAABoy

AAABoy

What do you think? For a short term trade?

samaritan

AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Amana

Amãna Bank crossed the LKR 100 billion mark in Total Assets as at YE2020, a milestone bearing evidence to its accelerated growth, which comes in a context where the Bank has completed only 9 years in banking operations.

https://island.lk/amana-banks-total-assets-cross-rs-100-bn-with-over-rs-1-bn-operating-profit/

21AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:57 am

viduranga

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

some deal going on AMANA group,

AMANA BANK PLC

AMANA TAKAFUL PLC,,, Mr. Osman Kassim has tendered his resignation as Chairman / Director of the Company with effect from 30th June 2021.AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) F10

22AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:50 am

sheildskye

sheildskye

Amãna takaful and Amãna bank bank are different companies. One of the pioneers in Islamic banking in Sri Lanka and possibly in South Asia. The counters are strong and worth to collect in the longrun.

23AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Re: AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:08 pm

apphunter

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

viduranga wrote:some deal going on AMANA group,

AMANA BANK PLC

AMANA TAKAFUL PLC,,, Mr. Osman Kassim has tendered his resignation as Chairman / Director of the Company with effect from 30th June 2021.AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) F10

According to directive IRCSL/DG/LEG/2020/06/548 there are limits for being a director in a insurance company.

24AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Watch ABL............ Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:44 pm

sahan8896

Banks running and the only penny banking share.Plus the only share left to run from famous HNWI list

25AMANA BANK LIMITED (ABL.N0000) Empty Amana Bank Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:34 pm

Equity Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

All Bank has started it's journey but ABL still silent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum