FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019???

+30
Market.Player
gayanath1983
Top Trader
dougieboy
Sarabulathwita
ranferdi
NilangaG
Santa
slmarket2
sikka89
janakatk
lakmal87
iham77
dcwal
SLFINANCEWATCH
kcrRanz
sapumal
player
Invest_Wisely
SM2014
Jana
SomyBoy
IO3+O
MasterBlaster
Eng Krishantha
Aubrey Perera
stockboy
troy
Gainer
WildBear
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:27 pm

dougieboy

To be in the list, you only need 492000 warrants. I monitor top 20 list each quarter. I would presume atleast one account
needs to have over 500000 if one has 2 mil quantity. ( ofcourse he can say he has 10 accounts now but neh...)
There are only 2 New entrants to june list. 1 woman and 1 man .

Let me be straight. There is lot of funny business happening in this forum. I want player to set his record straight.

If Player story is true and he is such skillful, why did he exit when the real profit was yet to come from RS 1.7 to Rs 2.6 and still seems not over.
I am sure if he is master of trends and he should know better.

This is not to blame player until he says his side , but I been here since 2011 . Am worried and any sensible person would be also to see the level of wrong things said and done in this forum lately. No one is monitoring , and this is like St john fish market to promote and dump sahres as some people wishes ( not referring to Player) I like to see the forum exist for some more time ... .

Top Trader wrote:
dougieboy wrote:Player,

Would you be nice to tell  how you were not in the top 20 list of W19 for june?

We said you bought in june.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34465-look-for-reef-w19

You sold for 1.7 recently.  So only time w19 prices were below Rs 1.2   was between may and  june with volume you mentioned.  

As player you may skills, I don't doubt that. But if you had 2 million warrants and looking at the times  you said, you have to be in the june 30th Reef warrant list. So ... pl explain?

player wrote:Hi all, you may remember i told you about the trends of it in previous years. Sadly i have to say to quit from it. Last 2 weeks i sold my 2Mn of REEF W19 from different nominee accounts and  will not buy it now. But will buy whatever available if it reach 1-1.20 levels in OCT-NOV when market going to have a some cooling off.

So now i dont have any idea about it, but if you holding it then try to sell at your best price. GL

It mentioned as different nominee accounts, if so holding will not appear in one name

52Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Top Trader

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

dougieboy wrote:To be in the list, you only need 492000 warrants.   I monitor top 20 list each quarter. I would presume atleast one account
needs to have over 500000 if one has 2 mil quantity.  ( ofcourse he can say he has 10 accounts now but neh...)
There are only 2 New entrants to june list. 1 woman and 1 man .

Let me be straight. There is lot of funny business happening in this forum. I want player to set his record straight.

If Player story is true and he is such skillful, why  did he exit when the real profit was yet to come from RS 1.7 to Rs 2.6 and still seems not over.
I am sure if he is master of trends and he should know better.  

This is not to blame player until he says his side ,  but I been  here since 2011 .  Am worried and any sensible person would be also to see the level of wrong things said and done  in this  forum lately.     No one is monitoring , and this is like St john fish market to promote and dump sahres as some people wishes ( not referring to Player)  I like to see the forum exist for some more time ... .

Top Trader wrote:
dougieboy wrote:Player,

Would you be nice to tell  how you were not in the top 20 list of W19 for june?

We said you bought in june.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34465-look-for-reef-w19

You sold for 1.7 recently.  So only time w19 prices were below Rs 1.2   was between may and  june with volume you mentioned.  

As player you may skills, I don't doubt that. But if you had 2 million warrants and looking at the times  you said, you have to be in the june 30th Reef warrant list. So ... pl explain?

player wrote:Hi all, you may remember i told you about the trends of it in previous years. Sadly i have to say to quit from it. Last 2 weeks i sold my 2Mn of REEF W19 from different nominee accounts and  will not buy it now. But will buy whatever available if it reach 1-1.20 levels in OCT-NOV when market going to have a some cooling off.

So now i dont have any idea about it, but if you holding it then try to sell at your best price. GL

It mentioned as different nominee accounts, if so holding will not appear in one name

I perfectly accept your comments, but i decided there is no point in try to educate our members, most of their immediate goal is to make the money several folds, let them learn through the experience

53Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 pm

gayanath1983

Vice President - Equity Analytics

what will happen on monday..?

54Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Reef N & W Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:34 pm

troy

Will the momentum continue..

if so, Reef N -Rs 20.00
Reef W- 3.20

Tomorrow possible???

55Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:01 pm

gayanath1983

REEF.N according to 2012/13 annual report, net asset value was 29.57. will see what will happen.. Shocked

56Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Market.Player

Market.Player

Most possible, tomorrow is the day for REEF....
Watch REEF.Warrents ...possible with in top ten...

57Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

WildBear

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If REEF run above 25, REEF.W can reach 9-10 region with current momentum. It was trading at that range some year or so ago. Cool 

58Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 pm

player

player

i made a worse decision just before it run and i had to collect again at avg cost of 2.30 now. But only managed to buy 1.8Mn Sad so i will buy further.
Easy to climb to 4-5

59Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Dont Buy REEF.N or REEF.W. Be Careful Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

There is a huge unaccounted loss (undisclosed expenses) in the accounts. Part of the loss has been declared in 31 March 2014 adjusting to the revenue. Something is going on........

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/568_1401702056845.pdf

Are in the process clearing this. Based on the ongoing Auditors suggestions, errata will come soon  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  affraid  affraid 

60Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

There is a huge unaccounted loss (undisclosed expenses) in the accounts. Part of the loss has been declared in 31 March 2014 adjusting to the revenue. Something is going on........

Are in the process clearing this. Based on the ongoing Auditors suggestions, errata will come soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid

61Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

Are in the process clearing this. Based on the ongoing Auditors suggestions, errata will come soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid

62Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm

troy

troy

player wrote:i made a worse decision just before it run and i had to collect again at avg cost of 2.30 now. But only managed to buy 1.8Mn Sad so i will buy further.
Easy to climb to 4-5

aha great...

if goes for four, Im done...
 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

63Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

64Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

65Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita

66Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am

ShiraBoy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Agree with you JKHS.

Last edited by ShiraBoy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

67Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Dear Members

Why do you have to open so many threads for REEF.....
I dont understand why do we need to open, and this violation of forum rules.

Shark

68Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 am

SomyBoy

SomyBoy
Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:Dear Members

Shark

ANE MANDA SHARK AIYA, MATATH THIYENNE OYA PRASHNEMA THAMA ! MUN OKKOMA REEF WALATA WAHA WATILA PISSUWEN WAGE INNAWA ! KOHOMADA SAKAPORU KIYALA HETA REEF PAWLAMA CHAKABLAZE UNOTH ! MUN OKKOTAMA ON THE SPOT MA THAMAI ! BADUMA THAMAI ! KAMAK NE TRIAL AND ERROR METHOD NE ME DAWASWALA HAMOTAMA !! Razz  Laughing 
 lol! 

69Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:11 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

සමහරු රැට රැට රිෆ් කියලා හින‍ෙන් දා‍ෙඩවනවාත් ඇති. ම‍ෙ posts දාන විදියට Very Happy

70Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 am

IO3+O

SHARK wrote:සමහරු රැට රැට රිෆ් කියලා හින‍ෙන් දා‍ෙඩවනවාත් ඇති. ම‍ෙ posts දාන විදියට Very Happy

Laughing   Sleep   lol! 

71Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:44 am

dougieboy

Shark, you very well know what is happening here. You are the Co-Admin. Use your admin powers to do something.
It is your responsibility to protect the forum .

Don't just put random comments like this . No one will listen to you.

Now don't go say " we tolerate all views" story. That is not a good excuse and old story when we all clearly see what is going on here.

SHARK wrote:Dear Members

Shark

72Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 am

IO3+O

"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019???

Post by troy on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:43 am

my plan...

collect now (reef W19) @ 1.60 and exit point 2+ within 2 weeks..

"ADA TALK EKA"

Post by troy Today at 8:05 pm

aha great...

THIS ONE HAS TWO MOUTHS ON TOP AND BOTTOM !!  HE GOT CRAZY IN FRONT OF THE CRAP MONEY !!!   Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad    Razz     lol!

73Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 am

WildBear

REEF.19 reached 3.00,

74Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am

troy

troy

IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

my plan...

"ADA TALK EKA"

aha great...

THIS ONE HAS TWO MOUTHS ON TOP AND BOTTOM !!  HE GOT CRAZY IN FRONT OF THE CRAP MONEY !!!   Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad    Razz     lol!

cant see any discrepancies.. eda saha ada

If jst follows you have won neda??? io salli Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

75Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:28 am

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

troy wrote:
IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

my plan...

"ADA TALK EKA"

aha great...

cant see any discrepancies.. eda saha ada

If jst follows you have won neda??? io salli Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

CIFL EKE 3 VENAKAN INNAWA KIYAPU MAN 3TA KALIN PANAGATHTHA. ADA REEF EKEN 2+TA PANAGANNA BARUWA THANHAWEN KATA ARAGENA THAMA BALAGENA INNAWA NEDA ! CIFL WAGE MEKATATH PREDICTION EHEMA DENNA INFO NATHUWA ATHI NEDA !!  lol! 

76Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

i think they will try to dump reef w19

77Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 pm

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

gayanath1983 wrote:i think they will try to dump reef w19

AYE MONAWADA ITHIN OYA BAHINNE NIKAN GANGAK WAGE GALAGENA !!  Laughing   lol! 

78Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:47 pm

player

player

Hi dougieboy..

I collected heavy quantities of SFL, but you will never find me in top 20 list. Same way i played in REEF.

Most of sell orders at 2.80-3.20 in reef was mine, im the seller at 3 and same day i collected my qty at 2.60-2.70 easily.

First identify how crowd behave to different ways, when i put 300k at 2.80, they sell 2.70 and im at the buy in 2.60. That the way i collect Smile GL

The best party is yet to begin when REEF N make its journey. Then i will freeze my warrants.

79Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

player wrote:Hi dougieboy..

I collected heavy quantities of SFL, but you will never find me in top 20 list. Same way i played in REEF.

Most of sell orders at 2.80-3.20 in reef was mine, im the seller at 3 and same day i collected my qty at 2.60-2.70 easily.

First identify how crowd behave to different ways, when i put 300k at 2.80, they sell 2.70 and im at the buy in 2.60. That the way i collect Smile GL

The best party is yet to begin when REEF N make its journey. Then i will freeze my warrants.

Wow...you are a genius...you should be with D.P Team

80Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it worth to collect REEF.W0019??? Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 pm

hariesha

Re: REEF.W0019
Post by hariesha Today at 10:00 pm

If HVA hit 14/- tomorrow @ 2X PBV,

what's the value of REEF.N0000 @ 2X PBV?

Rs.59/-

If dying warrant GREG.W0006 hit 3.60 with five months to die,

where can REEF.W0019 hit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum