FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)

+114
SAGA
Berryfund
Gajaya
lakymahesh
Ruchira sm
shakthi1974
IDK
David VKMS
judecroos
Champ888
xhunter
Lakshman wijayawardhana
Mithooshan
LEO55
Real_Investor
abey
Value Pick
kanishkaecomm
Gowri123
Kayp
Love Boy
nish84
madukp
smnsam
KILLER99
RJ1010
Venu123
Bakka1988
cseguide
wealth123
Trend
Saraka
100Bill
ishan.mindika@gmail.com
AsithaDe
ChooBoy
ThilinaM
Invest-Wise
KavinduTM
jason12
cse_investor1
wgsaman
Kipling
Miss-Sangeetha
Promoney
charith666lk
hiransilva23
nimantha80
reader
hanuma
nnk
Yahapalanaya
DANIDU
fireshelter
ONTHEMONEY
Teller
Aubrey Perera
chamil1
Beta1
kasper
hariesha
nis2010
kuma524
kassachandimal
dimuthubasd
Prince
SUSPENS
Nuwan Prasad
sethma
bullseye
wisdom79
Insight
bandara 123
VALUEPICK
Richie
Arun490
EPS
lakmal87
stockback
kumarweerarathne
glad
kassachandi
jayathu
Thushara Ayya
worthiness
hettdas
piras
Harry82
eco
CSE.SAS
mono
dineshfernando
FXX
mark
aship
ShareShares
jaya
$$$
godswen
StocksWatch
salt
Slstock
ISURU
xmart
Meta Trader
manike100
krisen
gamaya
Gaja
Monster
micky
dmjesua
smallville
MarketResearch
118 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

41L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

micky

Manager - Equity Analytics

StocksWatch wrote:
Monster wrote:
xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

sama here, lucky, i hd to go somewhere today, otherwise i ll sell below 160, but today i put an order near 190. need to cancel it?

42L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

micky wrote:
StocksWatch wrote:
Monster wrote:

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

sama here, lucky, i hd to go somewhere today, otherwise i ll sell below 160, but today i put an order near 190. need to cancel it?

I am in a dilemma too...most probably in the first 30 minutes tommorow, this can have a sharp increase. Even breaking 200 is possible. But can it sustain that price is the question. I am still trying to figure out what actually caused the price to go up suddenly.

43L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

micky

StocksWatch wrote:
micky wrote:
StocksWatch wrote:
Monster wrote:

Embarassed

I am in a dilemma too...most probably in the first 30 minutes tommorow, this can have a sharp increase. Even breaking 200 is possible. But can it sustain that price is the question. I am still trying to figure out what actually caused the price to go up suddenly.

if we can find the reason we can get an idea about price fence.

44L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

jaya

I have posted many post before regarding LFIN, I hold it which I brought at 26 before split. I got dividend too. I hope it value more than current level and hope that can be rise when the Vallible one comes to market.

45L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm

ShareShares

This may be some thing to do with the long expected banking and finance sector revival. CFIN is also doing well, banks have registered good financials. There may be an interest by some of the rich investors on these shares wealthy investors and foreigners are part and partial of any stock exchange, without them there is no stock market. What ever the reason given these shares give some profits, I am also going along with moving shares like LFIN, CFLB, Carsons group, banking sector shares and so on. Actually what else can I do, investors cannot just invest in declining shares and incur losses.

46L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: LFIN.N0000 Why prices are increasing? Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm

aship

aship
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I too agree with jaya it could be Valibal One which is due for IPO soon.........

Can't we expect a dividend instead?

47L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Seems to me this is a rehersal for vallibal One listening.. All D Perera's companies are in up movement today.. LFIN, PABC, VFIN.. I dont think this is a tru run, could be manipulated one..
On the other hand, a right issue for LFIN also possible Wink This culd hve been the pre-run..

48L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

xmart

xmart
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.

49L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

xmart wrote:I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.
Yes, It's very risky to touch LFIN at this price level, though it has potential. Let it cool down and collect it later.

50L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

xmart wrote:I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.

Well am not saying to buy again. But at rs 190 still this share is trading around PE of 15. Yes, Samp is also a good counter. It went to Rs 300 couple of time over the past 5 months.

51L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 pm

StocksWatch

Finally I sold my stake around Rs. 190. Was able to book some handsome profit. I am drawing my attention to LOLC now. It also has the same potential as LFIN and CFIN althogh they have recently diversified from thier core business area of leasing.

52L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

smallville

smallville

It could be Strange... but may be a Rs.2.50/- dividend could be on the way?

53L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:18 am

StocksWatch

Now we can ask the question why price is going down? What do you guys think, is it good option to re-enter around 160, if it ever goes to this level again?

54L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

manike100

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

StocksWatch wrote:Now we can ask the question why price is going down? What do you guys think, is it good option to re-enter around 160, if it ever goes to this level again?

Unfortunately I don't have a proper answer to "why price is going down?" .
but now we will be able to understand why it went up.. (http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/4681301029955_.pdf)
1,386,500 shares has been collected by RCL(Royal Ceramic)

anyway this would help you to decide whether it is worth or not @160

55L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty My pick 1-LFIN Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

*Price-185
*FY12E-EPS-20
*FY12E-Earnings=1.4Bn
*PE-185/20=9.25

Facts to consider.........
*LFIN registered an exceptional 83.2% YoY earnings growth for 4QFY11 surpassing
Rs. 1bn in earnings for FY11. 60% YoY growth recorded in net interest income on the
back of strong volume growth posted in the leasing, hire purchase and gold loans
segments drove earnings higher. This led the company to achieve an ROE and ROA of
39% and 3.6% for FY11 compared to 32.2% and 3.2% in the last year respectively.

*leasing and hire purchases
-Total advances doubled during the year to reach Rs.24bn dominated by leasing and
hire purchases. The leasing and hiring segment’s performance was promising during
FY11 with the portfolio growing by 56% YoY exceeding Rs. 16bn, mainly due to
increased demand for vehicles following the duty reduction coupled with lower interest
rates that increased affordability of vehicle financing products.

*pawning
-The gold loan segment’s performance was also outstanding during the year registering
a loan book growth of 81% compared to the FY10 figure, given the appreciation of gold prices along with the expansion of pawning centres, targeting especially the untapped markets in the Northern and Eastern provinces. Over Rs.2.5bn gold loans were advanced during the year. This resulted in an increase in revenue from gold loans of 60%YoY, which contributed 22.4% of the company revenue for FY11 and 29.6% of operating profits.

*loans and advances
-which are mostly comprised of term loans and mortgage loans, showed a strong 89% YoY growth.The loan book growth was primarily funded by borrowings and deposits which grew by 231% and 57% respectively from FY10 figures. The company raised over Rs.1.9bn in borrowings and mobilised over Rs. 7.1 deposits during the year. A major portion of the borrowings were in the form of bank borrowings and deposits were mainly comprised of fixed deposits. Renewal rates of deposits remained over 80% during FY11. Interest expense grew by only 7% YoY due to lower rates despite a sharp increase in interest bearing liabilities during FY11.

*Other operational income
-doubled during the year mainly due to fee based activities as a result of increased lending operations. Capital gains from investments accounted for Rs.63.5m of operating income.

Developments

*Given the strong demand for vehicles and stable interest rates, the demand for vehicle financing products will remain robust for the coming year as well. Gold loans should continue to grow given lower interest rates and due to an anticipated appreciation of gold prices. In addition, the company expects to broaden its product portfolio by introducing ‘factoring’ during FY12.

*The company is expecting to add 50 centres (including branches and pawning centres) during FY12, especially in rural areas (as currently branches are concentrated around Colombo) with which its network will be extended to 140. This should lead to higher operating expenses during FY12.

*Deposits are expected to post a considerable growth due to increased reach and high
renewal rates and will be the major source of funding going forward.

from a well reputed firm.....
no buy,sell or hold implications,think before jump...

56L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm

jaya

i totaly agreed, last year they gave 5/= div. this year 3.5 X 2 = 7/= very impressive.

57L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 pm

FXX

FXX

i collected some shares when it was trading around 183

58L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 pm

dineshfernando

LFIN has been growing so fast. It is one of my favourites at present because this has been undervalued and has so much room for growth. They opened many branches all over the island recently and the results of which can be seen in the coming quarters.

Before Vallibel one issue, the price of LFIN may go up.

Unfortunately, the present trend of CSE is that the traders only go behind shares which have no fundamentals and overvalued.

However, soon investors will recognise good fundamental undervalued shares such as LFIN, DOCK, DIMO and ALLI.

This is my personal opinion and should not be considered as buy, sell and hold recommendations.

59L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

today possible buy price(135-145)
*suppose we take 140Rs
*FY12E-EPS-20

*PE=(140/20)= 7 times Very Happy

60L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:39 am

smallville

smallville

Well the leasing sector could get a hit with the proposed increase of vehicle tax, other than that I see some value in LFIN..
Now the counters fallen to grounds, most probably VONE, LFIN could bounce back.. so better watch out..

61L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics

is there going to be another increase in vehicle tax. Sad i was going to buy a new car Sad

Where did you hear about this?

62L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:01 pm

smallville

smallville

mono wrote:is there going to be another increase in vehicle tax. Sad i was going to buy a new car Sad

It was posted in the forum even I think... Just buy before next month where the budget speech will be given..

63L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:18 pm

mono

mono

smallville wrote:
mono wrote:is there going to be another increase in vehicle tax. Sad i was going to buy a new car Sad

It was posted in the forum even I think... Just buy before next month where the budget speech will be given..

That was just heresay. I don't believe it. in either case, that budget looked pretty good for vehicle importers, except for this bit:
9.ලංකාවට ආනයනය කරන මෝටර් රථවල වලංගු භාවිත කල කාලය වසරකට සීමා වේ.(Importing won't be allowed for used vehicles over 1 year.) That just seems absurd

64L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm

smallville

smallville

mono wrote:
That was just heresay. I don't believe it. in either case, that budget looked pretty good for vehicle importers, except for this bit:
9.ලංකාවට ආනයනය කරන මෝටර් රථවල වලංගු භාවිත කල කාලය වසරකට සීමා වේ.(Importing won't be allowed for used vehicles over 1 year.) That just seems absurd

The problem is there were so much of vehicles brought down.. still the infrastructure is getting developed.. And the govt has its target filled I believe so they maybe looking for this..
However not sure still these are hearsays..

65L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:35 pm

mono

mono

smallville wrote:
mono wrote:

The problem is there were so much of vehicles brought down.. still the infrastructure is getting developed.. And the govt has its target filled I believe so they maybe looking for this..
However not sure still these are hearsays..

You are wrong there. There maybe too many vehicles in colombo but the rural masses have only started buying vehicles. Besides the government is desperate for mare revenue and they can only do this by setting up conditions for a larger volume of vehicles to be imported.

66L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

oh shit,no one selling Sad

67L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

smallville

smallville

You have a good point mono abt rural areas..

Why I think of they increase is this;

1) Our roads are getting more and more congested with traffic due to increased number of vehicles but SL have no policy over old vehicles to be removed after a certain time frame has reached where as in Singapore they discourage vehicles after 4 years with high taxes.

2) There are no high traffic zones where you have to pay a certain fee to enter to the area, so again the traffice situation is not improving which needs a control..

3) The increase no of vehicles may mean to the environment and power (Fuel) as we're chargin a considerably low price on Fuel. If import tax for electrical goods such as LCD, LED are removed it makes sense as its energy efficiency we're dealing with which is good for the country's energy crisis when the water is at drastic low levels. But vehicles?

So in my context, either they have to impose control mechanisms or increase tax to streamline the process..

However despite all these, LFIN is a good pic and u need to find the real bottom to collect..
Some say there wont be any increase and some say there will be to the vehicle tax.. who knows wat?

68L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 pm

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

LFIN Price(21-10-2011) : 139.90

EPS as of 2011-03-31: 14.73

Current P/E

Company : 9.4976

Sector : 9.5856

Source:-http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/LFIN:SL

69L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 am

Slstock

Slstock

CSE.SAS wrote:LFIN Price(21-10-2011) : 139.90

EPS as of 2011-03-31: 14.73

Current P/E

Company : 9.4976

Sector : 9.5856

Source:-http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/LFIN:SL

Am not sure Sector PE is that low. Where was this figure from.

The forward PE is expected to higher . Last 2 quarters they reported Eps of 5+. It is expected that they maintain the same this quarter if no surprises. LFIN is a share to look out for.

70L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator

slstock wrote:

Am not sure Sector PE is that low. Where was this figure from.

The forward PE is expected to higher . Last 2 quarters they reported Eps of 5+. It is expected that they maintain the same this quarter if no surprises. LFIN is a share to look out for.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/LFIN:SL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum