FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000)

+76
sak
lal62
TARGET
Eugine Fernando
stockboy
troy
gayanath1983
kassachandimal
sharemarket
hiransilva23
stockback
sanjulanka
Gainer
SLFINANCEWATCH
EquityChamp
anjelo
Dhehan
aiyosalli
soileconomy
RoughRider
investcsesl
cse_investor1
Daniel260476
Invest_Wisely
Teller
tombond1986
cseguide
ranferdi
m2_yapa
fireshelter
Milindaperera
barba
SM2014
Fairtrade
RPPA
Sarabulathwita
Hawk Eye
Chanuque
janakatk
NZ BOY
kadik
Nuwan Samarawickrama
WWE
market maxx
Big Chill
SHARK aka TAH
Dr Stock
buddikasmart
dilshan unawatuna
Santa
Invest-Wise
AAABoy
Eng Krishantha
Top Trader
indi009
Harry82
stevenapple
StockGuru
lux2014
DealKing
smayadunne
hariesha
Jana
rainmaker
Redbulls
Thushara Ayya
Chinwi
sriranga
pathfinder
Slstock
jonny
ccsentha
UAEBOY
sandunj
Gaja
Amal J
80 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Nation Lanka Finance (CSF) Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Thushara Ayya

Dear all,
Do you know the reason for the down turn... Is any thing wrong with this counter...Pl share your valuable comments....
Thanks.

27NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics

Check fundamentals. I would wait and see how "good" this quarter is.

If you search the forum there were so many promotions predicting the moon when this was Rs 11. Some said so many news will come next week

Here is a intersting topic.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29161-csf-gandada-epada

28NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Redbulls

Most of the CSF promotors and fortune tellers actively particpated in the past disappeared from the forum for long time.

Samething happened in the past to GREG, BLUE etc...

Note: Nowadays couple of guys promoting some shares (may be good price at this moment (?) or immediate past) which they have in their PFs.

29NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:26 pm

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Where is the sexy Professional? Razz

30NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Slstock

The one who said to "Sawal pitin Aran Dapan. Kauru gaththe nathath mama gannam. "
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29161p25-csf-gandada-epada#171580

rainmaker wrote:Where is the sexy Professional? Razz

31NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thushara Ayya wrote:Dear all,
Do you know the reason for the down turn... Is any thing wrong with this counter...Pl share your valuable comments....
Thanks.

Right issue rumour going on... so the price go down...

Already I burnt my hand with CSF W and N ... huge lost (for me) may be that one small amount for you guys... I feel to jump in front of the Train... Its happened to me in 2003 as well... then I come back from that ...
Still I feel I can come from this loss... will see... but unfortunately I have some more other warrants.. So I am very scared...

32NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Jana wrote:
Still I feel I can come from this loss... will see... but unfortunately I have some more other warrants.. So I am very scared...

jana I don;t know what to tell you. How many times we repeated not to play with specualtives too much, Yet you like to . I think you have own up to your loss.

What other warrants you have and what price.

33NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Jana

Jana

slstock wrote:
Jana wrote:

jana I don;t know what to tell you. How many times we repeated not to play with specualtives too much, Yet you like to .  I think you have own up to your loss.

yes Slstock I ignore your and some other members advise...

I also... one of them who want to make money from sudden change.. high risk...its happened

I made money from all crap Eg: HUEJ...ALUB..SINI..ASPH...ASHA...GEST..SIL..BINN..Finally RGEM) apart from it MORI..PHAR.. ALLI..NEH...HARI...So I love illiquid crap...

I never trade with GREG N or W up to 2011 Sep .. then I thought this is the bottom level so I enter now.. but its going to hell..

now I have some GREG W3 @ 2.20 W6 @3.04 CLPL.W13 @ 3.60... all in loss now...

apart from that MAL.X 4.60 COMD @ 107...

34NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Jana, when you play with warrants atleast go with the one that expire the last. ( 2015)

If there is a hopeful run this year, you might be able to cut losses or maybe gain with some luck

Jana wrote:
slstock wrote:
Jana wrote:

jana I don;t know what to tell you. How many times we repeated not to play with specualtives too much, Yet you like to .  I think you have own up to your loss.

yes Slstock I ignore your and some other members advise...

I also... one of them who want to make money from sudden change.. high risk...its happened

I made money from all crap Eg: HUEJ...ALUB..SINI..ASPH...ASHA...GEST..SIL..BINN..Finally RGEM) apart from it MORI..PHAR.. ALLI..NEH...HARI...So I love illiquid crap...

I never trade with GREG N or W up to 2011 Sep .. then I thought this is the bottom level so I enter now.. but its going to hell..

now I have some GREG W3 @ 2.20 W6 @3.04 CLPL.W13 @ 3.60... all in loss now...

apart from that MAL.X 4.60 COMD @ 107...

35NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Jana

Jana

slstock wrote:Jana, when you play with warrants atleast go with the one that expire the  last. ( 2015)

If there is a hopeful  run this year, you might be able to cut losses or maybe gain with  some luck

yes.. Thanks Slstock .. I am also planning to keep GREG.W6 and reed of others .. I hope I can sell CLPL.W13 also with my cost..company in good position. may be CLPL convert their warrants successfully (may be)

36NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

hariesha

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I really feel bad about Jana, who is like the live wire of this forum. My advice now is not to panic.

I was bit of lucky with G3. My advisor has sold @ 1.50 some weeks back with 20/10 cts loss. I blasted him that day. But I didn't buy back as I was concentrating with TJL and AEL.

I think GREG will be in subdued form for the moment as next month is the conversion month for the most cursed warrant in CSE, "G2". Apart from that all the penny stocks (good or bad) are in a bad run these days. CIFL and PC group shares have eroded the portfolios of penny lovers. So we have to understand all other penny stocks also under pressure.

My gut feeling is that some penny stocks do have good valuations now and can offer tremendous opportunities at these prices.

But always maintain a diversified portfolio. Jana, as you are a very experience person I hope you will recover your losses soon.

37NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Dear slstock and all the members....Thank you very much for the ideas...

38NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:46 am

Jana

Jana

hariesha wrote:I really feel bad about Jana, who is like the live wire of this forum. My advice now is not to panic.

But always maintain a diversified portfolio. Jana, as you are a very experience person I hope you will recover your losses soon.
Thanks hariesha!

As I said I play with lot of craps and make money as well ... some time loosing money also.. but this time unwanted loss.. and more careless..(100% Gamble with CSF) thats why I feel bad...

The main reason I entered these warrants because this is the bottom level (some of them bought GREG w2 W3 W6 more than 10/= 15/= level as well)

As you and Slstock said I can make some W6 (may be) if I have luck.. or I will swap these with good fundamental

39NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 pm

smayadunne

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

rainmaker wrote:Where is the sexy Professional? Razz
hey, i am here for u daling...afro 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

DealKing

DealKing
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

It is anticipated that Hatton National Bank (HNB) will acquire a strategic stake in Nation Lanka Finance PLC (CSF) soon.

It is aaid that GEM Global Yield Fund LLC SCS (That has connection with Gregory Scott Newsome and Kosala Heengama of former Environmetal Resources Investments PLC (GREG) now Lanka Century Investments) that was yet to invest nearly Rs. 1.4 billion in CSF has not been a confirmed investment.GEM Global Yield Fund LLC SCS was to acquire a little over 29% stake of CSF.

However HNB has already received an license from Central Bank to start finance company. Thus market sources say that probably instead of starting a fresh finance company HNB may acquire and run Nation Lanka looking at synergies that HNB could get in to through the investment in CSF.

41NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:54 pm

lux2014

lux2014
Manager - Equity Analytics

I thought GEM Global Yield Fund did invest in Nation Lanka Finance (CSF). There were so many newspaper and web articles on this deal. Surprising.

42NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 am

StockGuru

StockGuru

lux2014 wrote:I thought GEM Global Yield Fund did invest in Nation Lanka Finance (CSF). There were so many newspaper and web articles on this deal. Surprising.

No even to my knowledge all the newspaper articles said GEM Global Yield Fund is going to invest...so they haven't invested yet...This is the problem in this country people just read headlines and come to conclusions...or read things partly...always read in full.

43NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 am

stevenapple

StockGuru wrote:
lux2014 wrote:I thought GEM Global Yield Fund did invest in Nation Lanka Finance (CSF). There were so many newspaper and web articles on this deal. Surprising.

No even to my knowledge all the newspaper articles said GEM Global Yield Fund is going to invest...so they haven't invested yet...This is the problem in this country people just read headlines and come to conclusions...or read things partly...always read in full.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Harry82

Harry82

Sampath bank will acquire a strategic stake in Nation Lanka Finance PLC (CSF) soon.

45NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:23 pm

indi009

indi009

Harry82 wrote: Sampath bank will acquire a strategic stake in Nation Lanka Finance PLC (CSF) soon.

I thought it's HNB who's gonna acquire CSF

46NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Top Trader

Someone few days back told HNB going to buy nation Lanka, now with sampath, same people sometime back promote nation Lanka warrants by saying csf.n will pass the exercise price, like they did with clpl

47NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Harry82 wrote: Sampath bank will acquire a strategic stake in Nation Lanka Finance PLC (CSF) soon.

really...
Is it your opinion...
or any news....

48NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:38 am

Harry82

Harry82

i think good choice. they have more than 20 branch network.

49NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 am

AAABoy

AAABoy

It is not Sampath Bank, Guaranteed it is HNB who gonna acquire CSF. But I wonder at which price they will do the deal, as CSF's NAV is just Rs. 0.64/-, Their stated capital is about Rs. 1.8Bn and Accumulated loss is around 1.7Bn. But they have more than Rs. 4Bn assets base, Anyway I don't think HNB would give a premium to CSF deal.

50NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 am

StockGuru

StockGuru

AAABoy wrote:It is not Sampath Bank, Guaranteed it is HNB who gonna acquire CSF. But I wonder at which price they will do the deal, as CSF's NAV is just Rs. 0.64/-, Their stated capital is about Rs. 1.8Bn and Accumulated loss is around 1.7Bn. But they have more than Rs. 4Bn assets base, Anyway I don't think HNB would give a premium to CSF deal.

HNB is out from the Deal, HNB has concluded a due diligence on CSF and they realized it is not worth so HNB bought Prime Grameen (Which was earlier known as Ceylinco Grameen)

51NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

Harry82

Harry82

CENTRAL INVESTMENTS & FINANCE PLC(CIFL.N0000) -The troubled finance company's price is above Rs 2.50.

Then why CSF pass Rs 10.00?

52NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise

I would not touch CSF....no fundamentals at all. Heavy losses. Only good thing is downside at 7/- levels is not that much.

53NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Santa

Santa

Can anybody verify this information.

54NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Harry82

Harry82

wait 1 month

55NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Santa

Santa

thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum