FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)

+102
Equity Win
Sachira90
sureshot
KM
bkasun
econ
dakzsl
chandike73
M S L DIAS
kanishkaecomm
SAGA
ADAD
RajapaksaDON
vikiperera
SL-INVESTOR
sec
Gaudente
Wickyz
Eranga87
vijay singh
C.THARANGA
invest thinker
subash81
judecroos
KavinduTM
SUSPENS
suku502
kjojo
marusira
Ansen73
glad
Lucky Gamage
himesh
Eugine Fernando
monash
tkc
Pac-man
kasun333
podda2
Gallardo
ONTHEMONEY
anges
fadhlilham
trader7
PrasannaMani
sapumal
ShiraBoy
worthiness
Chinwi
Novice Learner
Football Star
kapifm
Maxime
sandunj
lal62
stockback
Gainer
vic19
m2_yapa
Brinthan
TARGET
Miss-Sangeetha
Ryan Hudson
hiransilva23
ruwan326
D.G.Dayaratne
cse.newbie
sandaruwantgs
whyzo
samaritan
Teller
troy
pfxavier
TIRAN712
newone
Beta1
VALUEPICK
fireshelter
nimantha80
seem
windi5
EquityChamp
Runnerx
Tissa
zoozzoo
RayR
buddhika.naween
Kinm hunter
SHARK aka TAH
chathu55
indi009
piras
opfdo
The Banda
hettdas
Harry82
Bolinger
san1985
kuma524
stoka
RPPA
EPS
106 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 26]

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

heavy buying again Rs.31 level, they keeping 250,00 selling qty at 32.70 Laughing Laughing

suku502

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yes,  this should be trade beyond 80 + with compared to other  over valued share in this market.

suku502

Eranga87 wrote:heavy buying again Rs.31 level, they keeping 250,00 selling qty at 32.70 Laughing Laughing
will it touch its net asset amount rs. 54

chandike73

Manager - Equity Analytics

As I predicted yesterday It came to 30 levels. Tomorrow we can expect another 25%

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

finally, investor interest comes to fundamentally strong shares. with current annualized EPS, COCR can easily touch 50 in short term.

Riz123 and C.THARANGA like this post

ADAD

Stock Trader

People leasing currently trading at below 13 ?

suku502

few quarter result will boost to 80 + , it has shown a potential result even within the Covied situation . this share is more than the current price

Eranga87

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Untitl16

suku502

Eranga87 wrote:COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Untitl16

Well interpretation, sure this should be @ high .

first 50 +

C.THARANGA likes this post

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

https://www.facebook.com/1474668656168990/posts/2716477721988071/?d=n

Good analysis by SLSTOCKS

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

COCR ANALYSIS + Another Dirty Game on CLC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRE NOTE :
-------------

I see I got dozens of messages thanking for the analysis of SCAP. You are welcome. As you now earned profit, make sure to help the needy with part of the money and help to make CSE and Sri Lanka a decent and moral place. Remember to always earn ethically and not at the expense of another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COCR :
-------

STEP 1 :
https://www.facebook.com/slstockviews/posts/2593822850920226

When the above posts was made , I did not straight away reveal the 2 shares under STEP 8 and 9. That's to avoid herd buys. Read the post and see. Later at the right time, I revealed STEP 8 share to be SFL under comments.

Every single analysis, value target I made for SFL has come true to to date as you all know.

~~~~

STEP 2 :

Under the above post it was mentioned there is a share that is trading low and can gain 100% to even 200% with patient investment. Since I made the post, several people sent me messages asking what that share is. I did not reveal it explicitly except for giving hints in public. Okay. Now I reveal. That share was COCR

~~~~

STEP 3 :

When the post was made COCR was around Rs 20+. After testing the technical resistance range of Rs 28-30 ,3 previous times, it finally broke Rs 30 resistance today. Previously every time it went closer to Rs 28 it fell back , so I was waiting for the right time to make post on COCR ( since there are too many short term people around blindly following share names)
~~~~

STEP 4:

Fundamental stats for COCR

a) 2021 Financial year EPS was Rs 7.34 (up 40% from 2020)

b) 2022 FY, H1, results were Rs 4.15 eps ( up 156% from 2021)

c) NAV is now Rs 51

d) They gave Rs 1.5 dividend few months ago too
~~~~

STEP 5 :

Let me show you the comparative stats LOFC vs COCR

-LOFC 6 month eps is 0.57.
COCR 6 month eps is Rs 4.15

-LOFC NAV is Rs 7.4
COCR NAV is Rs 51

-COCR pays dividend. LOFC has never done so far.

Since today both COCR and LOFC was almost the same price Rs 26. Now that I explained all this, which one is worth more?

~~~~

STEP 6:

- LOFC after even a big fall from Rs 37 is now Rs 25. People are chasing LOFC still and promoting it left and right to be valued to Rs 50 on social media.

- Excuse me. Can you tell me how much COCR is worth to you then?
Want a comparative clue ?
On NAV compared to LOFC ratios, COCR is relatively worth Rs 200
On EPS compared to LOFC ratios, COCR is worth around Rs 210

No am not saying COCR is worth Rs 200 right now. I am just showing you the LOFC value comparison with COCR.

~~~~

STEP 7 : CAREFULLY READ THESE 2 POSTS I MADE IN 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/slstockviews/posts/1632343760401478

https://www.facebook.com/slstockviews/posts/1605476659754855

- That's when COCR was herd chased like crazy to Rs 70.
- I warned left and right then not to chase it that high. Read the posts.

- Funny thing is people chased COCR at Rs 70 in 2016, when ASI was 6500+ I think

- But today ASI is 11250. COCR was Rs 26 all this time till today!!!

SHOWS CLEARLY THE MENTALITY LEVEL OF SO CALLED GAMBLERS AND "FALSE INVESTORS" AT CSE ISN'T IT ?

~~~~

STEP 8 : TRENDS and VALUE

- If the trend today continues ( very likely it will if sans something unexpected) , COCR can test Rs 40 in short term
- Then as the next target , there can be resistance somewhere between Rs 44-46.

- For TRUE INVESTORS with PATIENCE let me tell you a hidden fact.
- 2nd largest share holder of COCR, Group Lease Holdings with 29.99% holding of COCR paid Rs 111 in a controversial deal in 2016.

-So a foreign company bought COCR for Rs 111 in 2016 paying high premium due growth prospects of COCR . In 2021, COCR is still today at Rs 32.5 .

- Do you see any potential here ?

I have pages more to write in detail about this deal.
Will just stop there as am running out of time.
Enough said for now.
~~~~

SUMMARY:
------------

- COCR is highly undervalued fundamental share in Finance sector.
- I wanted to make post on COCR around Rs 26-28. I was waiting for resistance to be broken and a retraction to happen. But today 25% up took me off guard . So I quickly decided to find time to make this post. Better late than later right.

- When COCR hits Rs 40, my 100% gain prediction made before will come true.
- Can it go to 200% ? ( from Rs 20 , the time I hinted this) . Let just go step by step shall we. I need to see December financial report too to analyze further.

- COCR has many positives now but also has some controlled risks due to the business model they follow ( quite different to many finance companies) . Those I might discuss in a later post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLC :
------

STEP 1 : Herd and a certain Stock Broker favorite , LOLC group's CLC today created a small massacre when it was sold down in millions to drop from Rs 62 to Rs 50 ( err that huge) .

~~~~

STEP 2 : Do you remember the slide I did recently on the Deep analysis post on CLC,LOFC, NIFL. Look carefully at NOTE 2 , option 2 under the photos attached Wink

~~~~

STEP 3: IF they decide to openly sell down CLC to increase public holding, its going to create a massacre at CSE. ( both index and for retailers who bought Rs 70-80) . I still don't know whether such is the case or not.

~~~~

STEP 4: IF today drama was an inter-connected party selling game , CLC can go up again from Rs 50. Tomorrow we will know the situation.

~~~~

STEP 5 :

I would be very careful if you trade with CLC ( or LOFC) . Strictly treat them as trading shares. Tomorrow there can be rise straight away or if there is more selling to come a further dip before a rise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POST SUMMARY
-------------------

- MOST VALUE SHARES ARE NEGLECTED AT CSE.
COCR is/was one of them

- GAMERS AND LOVERS OF QUICK MONEY MOSTLY WITH NO EDUCATION ON VALUE , ARE CHASING UNETHICAL STOCK BROKERS , SOCIAL MEDIA GURUS AND HNWI , MAKING CSE A GAMBLER DEN.

- ATLEAST NOW BE EDUCATED THAT STOCK MARKET IS A PLACE WHERE PRICE SHOULD DRIVEN UP BY VALUE FOR SUSTAINABLITY .

- Mandatory FINANCIAL REPORTS ARE RELEASED FOR A REASON. Not because they have an itch in the ass.

- SHORT TERM ANY SHARE CAN BE PUMPED UP HIGH.
Then it can be DUMPED too affecting market and index
( err like the recent LOFC and CLC cases ) .
You seen examples with you own eyes now.

- Turmeric is Rs 7500 a KG due to demand and supply. That the market price. But is it worth it? I can grantee you , Turmeric is going to drop down close to its pre-covid actual price once these artificial issues driving prices up are sorted out. Still in India Turmeric KG is ... ( go do a search) . In Sri Lanka it is Rs 7500.

REMEMBER

- SHORT TERM GAMERS CAN PLAY GAMES TO PUMP UP PRICES OF ANY SHARE. It's fun and games for some until it lasts. Not to many when they fall in price.

LONG TERM, VALUE IS WHAT DRIVES THE STOCK MARKET, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

All the best
Copied from SLSTOCKS
https://www.facebook.com/1474668656168990/posts/2716477721988071/?d=n

Rock On! and KM like this post

C.THARANGA

Eranga87 wrote:COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Untitl16
great inside Smile.sure thousands, it will move +80.

Eranga87

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Untitl17

dakzsl and CSEdeSILVA like this post

KM

Stock Trader

With a current PE ratio of 3.05 and PBV ratio of 0.65, I cannot understand how COCR isn't gaining a high demand as expected.

suku502

KM wrote:With a current PE ratio of 3.05 and PBV ratio of 0.65, I cannot understand how COCR isn't gaining a high demand as expected.
 THERE ARE FUNDAMENTAL STRONG SHARE , THEY ARE PRICE NOT GOING UP. BUT CHEAPER SHARE , THEY AR GOING GOING ........... 

I TOO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS MARKET.

KM likes this post

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

it had the investor attraction but due to CLC dump, the whole market got affected. soon it will gain interest. seems some are collecting for the next run.

KM likes this post

suku502

collecting  Very Happy

CSEdeSILVA likes this post

Eranga87

if someone earlier misses an opportunity, still available. try it. GL*

C.THARANGA

Tdy, bought. hoping adding more @30.20 if it's possible.

suku502

it is consolidating at the price of 32 and will move to higher , still it is potential one.

Eranga87

my opinion, attractive level 31, adding more qtys,, if anyone really misses grab opportunity next TP1 42.

Gaudente

30  Very Happy

573COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Empty COCR......GOOD TIME TO ENTER Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:22 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

COCR....
ITS THE CORRECT TIME TO ENTER NOW.
COCR  Can easily go above 50/= + +  in shot term .
COCR EPS and NAVPS ....is more than EXPO  Very Happy

WATCHOUT .....ANOTHER  HIDDEN GEM

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Cocr111

CSEdeSILVA and Nimantha91 like this post

bkasun

Dude.. Market will react growth stocks rather legacy stocks..

CDB/PABC/CFIN performance better than COCR.. Will those too surpass EXPO..??

EXPO is different animal.. global company listed in CSE. So dont compare EXPO with those companies.. not fair..

If u check my earlier post regarding COCR, when it was trading 25 range, i clearly mentioned this share should trade 35-40 range.. But more than that is a doubt.. 
But nobody knows EXPO limits.. God only knows EXPO it..

KM

Stock Trader

I don't think we can compare apples and oranges. Expo is a growth stock that continues to expand by acquiring other companies in that profitable industry and has a really high growth potential in FOREX unlike COCR. However, given the earnings growth, net asset growth and the dividend payments made by COCR over the recent years/quarters, plus a PE ratio of 3.05 and net assets of 50+, based on that I personally feel like COCR is one of the most under valued shares in CSE at the moment. it should trade around Rs. 42-48.

Eranga87

COCR may touch +60 Min. that's my analysis point out, not other than. will see guys.

Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

Sachira90

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

sure

Equity Win

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 1f601  COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 1f601  COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 1f601  COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 1f601  COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 1f601  sure ? show your analysis

CSEdeSILVA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Today Huge Buying COCR.N.. Ready to take off?

dakzsl, SL-INVESTOR and C.THARANGA like this post

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

Past few days huge collections was going on.
Real undervalued share. 
It will do 50++ short term and mid term higher benefits.
Good to buy at current price level.COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 23 Cocr11

dakzsl and C.THARANGA like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum