FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPF buying drama

+8
shiranffs
EPS
Miss-Sangeetha
ipo
samaritan
hettdas
kalu351
Teller
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:26 am

Teller

Teller

Guys be careful, so many shares doesnt have values at current trading prices. Few of them only under value counters. More than 80% counters have no value. some times im wondering why EPF touching some counters. This is just like artificial driven , once EPF stops buying , from where funds will come? Retailers and margin traders be careful. This is just like a political agenda nothing rather than that. Stick on right valuations . If share trades above its valuation we must decide what to do. For me of course sell switch is ON. Our concern only 20% shares in CSE. Other 80% is nothing. No worth at current market prices. Remember the rule. Its upto you to agree with me or not ,but remember the rule.Good luck

Last edited by Teller on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:31 am

kalu351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Guys be careful, so many shares doesnt have values at current trading prices. Few of them only under value counters. More than 80% counters have no value. some times im wondering why EPF touching some counters. This is just like artificial driven , once EPF stops buying , from where funds will come? Retilers and margin traders be careful. This is just like a political agenda nothing rather than that. Stick on right valuations . If share trades above it valuation decide what to do. For me of course sell. Our concern only 20% shares in CSE. Other 80% is nothing. No worth at current market prices. Remember the rule. Its upto you to agree with me or not ,but remember the rule.Good luck
Talking madness 

More than 80% of counters still under valued 
Go study and publish 

Dont spread lies man

3EPF buying drama Empty RHL Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:47 am

hettdas

hettdas
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

How is RHL. Its net asset value is 52.88. currently trading at 16.20

4EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:31 pm

samaritan

In my opinion Teller has pressed the red button knowing very well market correction is around owing to profit taking. Taking the opportunity to justify his dubious claim that the market is overvalued. The green trend will resume soon based on several positive expectations that would influence the stock market.

5EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 pm

ipo

ipo
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:In my opinion Teller has pressed the red button knowing very well market correction is around owing to profit taking. Taking the opportunity to justify his dubious claim that the market is overvalued. The green trend will resume soon based on several positive expectations that would influence the stock market.
Agreed  Very Happy

6EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Teller

Teller

You calculate simply based on net asset values and earnings, but my calculations are very wide and broadly. I consider more than 70 ratios to calculate, in technically RSI and pvs, fundementally peg,gearing ,retun on assets ,cash folws,future p&L and so many. Thats why im mostly in profit not only Cse but also other world markets. Basicallly my message for new comers. GL

7EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Teller

Teller

REMEMBER THE RULE.........

8EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:You calculate simply based on net asset values and earnings, but my calculations are very wide and broadly. I consider more than 70 ratios to calculate, in technically RSI and pvs, fundementally peg,gearing ,retun on assets ,cash folws,future p&L and so many. Thats why im mostly in profit not only Cse but also other world markets. Basicallly my message for new comers. GL
After calculating all of this what has happened to your LOFC ? Any PESTEEL (PESTEL) effects on LOFC ?

kalu351

You are also a pure manupilaotor 
accepted no mattter but dont talk like a very fair and just geniues guy ..you are speculating for your own good only all your previous posts are like dat 

Today was a market correction due to profit taking that is expoected and that is good  chance to buy for those who missed the buss

Done LIE - The layer the Teller ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

10EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Teller

Teller

Teller wrote this 4 minute before market starting, as he said market was red, thats called experience and calculations. Just see tellers shares what i have predicted reasons
DPL recommended @5.20 now 7
APLA RECOMENDED @76 now 114
RAL 2, now 2.30
CIND 27 ,now 40
GHLL 5.50 ,now 7.20
Mgt 8.50 now 11+
Wata 19.50 now 23
LLUB 60 now 68
SLTL 23 now 30
Kzoo 2.80 but no move
LOFC 3.50 NOW 3.80,
Samp 142 ,now 178

SO no worries on my recent recommondations. I always correct entry and exit. My targets are calculted by very advanced charts,systems and experiences. Ratio analysis is the first priority on that. Thanks who believs me .

TELLER SAID IS SAID
TELLER=UAECOINDUBAI

11EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:Teller wrote this 4 minute before market starting, as he said market was red, thats called experience and calculations. Just see tellers shares what i have predicted reasons
DPL recommended @5.20 now 7
APLA RECOMENDED @76 now 114
RAL 2, now 2.30
CIND 27 ,now 40
GHLL 5.50 ,now 7.20
Mgt 8.50 now 11+
Wata 19.50 now 23
LLUB 60 now 68
SLTL 23 now 30
Kzoo 2.80 but no move
LOFC 3.50 NOW 3.80,
Samp 142  ,now 178

SO no worries on my recent recommondations. I always correct entry and exit. My targets are calculted by very advanced charts,systems and experiences. Ratio analysis is the first priority on that. Thanks who believs me .

TELLER SAID IS SAID
TELLER=UAECOINDUBAI

Thank You.
How about your predictions on HEXP, AEL, HAYC, LOLC, COMB.N....? Because I can see more room here.

12EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:56 am

shiranffs

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Dear Teller,

Could you please recommend what is the most undervalued and highly paid dividend banking share at the moment and if possible please mention at what price you recommend to buy?

Regds
Shiranffs

13EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:38 am

Teller

Teller

@apprecite your efforts to asking questions, if you refer my 2_3 months posts ,of course you could be a winner. What i mentioned some shares almost appreciated above 30_70% range. Currently i found only two shares to match my own calculations still studing those. Prior to my recommendations ,i always study peer to peer industries not only sri lanka but also south asia some times world. My PE ratios,sector PER s, market PERs , and Aspi to earnings , historical Aspi with historical share prices, current developments,government policies , 70+ financial ratios, pv inner and outers,crowd behaviours, largest 20 share holders and their changing on hands QOQ and so many. CSE its very easy to study as lesser listed entities but if you consider NYSE,BSE very difficult to select the correct share.so many thing to write but no time bro

14EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:48 am

Teller

Teller

@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.
@EPS
I will not talk HEXP here as SEC may contact me . In LOLC my target is 125 LKR, COMB ,AEL silent from my side. HAYC no studies.

15EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 am

shiranffs

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thanks teller.will you pm ur email if  you dont mind.

Regds
Shiranffs

16EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.  
@EPS
I will not talk HEXP here as SEC may contact me . In LOLC my target is 125 LKR, COMB ,AEL silent from my side. HAYC no studies.
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

17EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:59 pm

roshan1039

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.  
@EPS
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
manipulator exposed.

18EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:04 am

samaritan

The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.

19EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:51 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.
CIA will play a key role in Sri Lankan politics

20EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:07 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

soileconomy wrote:
samaritan wrote:The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.
CIA will play a key role in Sri Lankan politics
CIA agent would be anounced on Aug 11, 2019. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

21EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

Promoney

Ceylon Today finds Gota's true Renunciation Certificate
https://ceylontoday.lk/news-more/6176

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum