FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)

+41
bkasun
Great1
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
gosrilanka
IDK
Aweej
Win Win
Dilendra23
Saman12
subash81
Love Boy
Saraka
gobinath55555
chathura123
cheetah
Equityinvestor
npgslnawa
desh87
ColomboCSE
Trader123
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
Sanju121
dakzsl
kumarweerarathne
4Corners
player
jaya
Captain
Cma
ThilinaM
Miss-Sangeetha
bunbun
Teller
Bakka1988
Cricketman
pure equity
Uaecoindubai
Yahapalanaya
EPS
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 am

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics

below 220 is a dream at least for next 2 years

77RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 am

Teller

Keep my words gents ,Rexp definitely 320 and stay 350/-,the same way Hexp definitely 160/- and stay 200 levels. Now hexp produces Rexp SKUs. (Same items). Hexp has increased 300% by production capacity . As hexp is growing more past, we can expect sooner journey to moon

78RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am

ThilinaM

Hi teller can you send link of HEXP new manifacturing facility.

79RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am

ThilinaM

i mean evidence for your 300% increase of production capacity

80RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:50 am

Teller

refer the annnual report latest one, refer latest financials under MAchinary plant Equipment , chk cash flow for cash converted to machinery . Go to Dankotuwa and hask new hexp plant

81RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:52 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

i call them they said no such new factory . also new machinery may be for to replace old ones (they menthin in risk report they have old machinery and have to buy new.

82RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

Risk of Manufactured Capital Old machineries Ô Reliance on old machines and accessories. Short-term and long- term; Lower productivity and the lower production due to loss hours affected by frequent shutdowns Ô Investment in new machinery. Ô Upgrading knowledge on maintenance

83RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:17 am

4Corners

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

ThilinaM wrote:below 220 is a dream at least for next 2 years
dream with 2 yrs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

84RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 am

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics

4Corners wrote:
ThilinaM wrote:below 220 is a dream at least for next 2 years
dream with 2 yrs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 Dream come True .lol

85RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:01 am

Junior investor

Junior investor

it will be below 200 soon. time to collect some

86RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:27 am

Trader123

Stock Trader

Teller wrote:Hahhaaa,if its below 220, again, i will be among the largest 5😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁
Teller, haven't you started buying to be among the largest 5 ???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

87RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Teller

Teller

There is a saying" dont touch falling knives,", most of the investors doesnt have knowledge. Thats the reason they are panic. I was in the market during war time also. I know how to manage it.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:There is a saying" dont touch falling knives,", most of the investors doesnt have knowledge. Thats the reason they are panic. I was in the market during war time also. I know how to manage it.
Which means not to buy in this situation right?
How to manage? Will you teach please.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

KavinduTM wrote:
Teller wrote:There is a saying" dont touch falling knives,", most of the investors doesnt have knowledge. Thats the reason they are panic. I was in the market during war time also. I know how to manage it.
Which means not to buy in this situation right?
How to manage? Will you teach please.

I have only 4 months experience xD. That doesn't make sense.

@Teller, you are one of most experienced here. Teach how to manage this situation brother.

ColomboCSE

actually @kavinduTM, @Teller already told what to do... don't you remember 

after election finish take your profit and ready... 
90% of companies...
sell your finance companies...

Now it's time...
"When it's raining goldreach for a bucket, not a thimble." Warren Buffett...

Today I didn't buy much... B'cos now i have to do more study most of shares come down and lot to study which one is most valuable now....

desh87

Don’t try to catch a falling knife.
Be greedy when others are fearful.

Two quotes used in situations such as today given the exact opposite meanings.

Quotes are just quotes! If you think the business is worth at the current market price start buying. Doesn’t matter if the market goes further down. As long as the company performs well.

Biggy likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

ColomboCSE wrote:actually @kavinduTM, @Teller already told what to do... don't you remember 

after election finish take your profit and ready... 
90% of companies...
sell your finance companies...

Now it's time...
"When it's raining goldreach for a bucket, not a thimble." Warren Buffett...

Today I didn't buy much... B'cos now i have to do more study most of shares come down and lot to study which one is most valuable now....

Yes i remember ColomboCSE.

But i don't think even @Teller expected this downtrend. That's why i'm asking for instructions for the current situation.

I am so much unlucky lol. I entered CSE when index was like 6000 - 6100.
Now it is 5300. I'm on a big loss. However i cut some losses and waiting.

But turnaround will happen soon.

93RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:46 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

desh87 wrote:Don’t try to catch a falling knife.

Quotes are just quotes! If you think the business is worth at the current market price start buying. Doesn’t matter if the market goes further down. As long as the company performs well.

So true.

Even it is not impossible to catch a falling knife. 😂

When catching a falling knife , Let it pass your eye level and grab from the back. I know it is risky but it is easy if u practice few times. Also no effort to pick it from ground if we waited till it fell.

That works for CSE too. Try it.

Even currently this is just selling. Most of shares were dragged down. They don't even list to sell. Just filling orders. And after a day, there is a huge gap. Also no much effort to a green day.

So it is not impossible to hope for a 100 green points on tuesday. But this corona case supplied a good reason to bear market. Once this case got controlled, It will be our day.

Also tax cuts and other reliefs are important for a economical renaissance. First of all we have to protect our local producers and local businesses.

Will see what will happen. I have faith on GR.

Good luck for our country.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

KavinduTM wrote:
desh87 wrote:Don’t try to catch a falling knife.

So true.

Even it is not impossible to catch a falling knife. 😂

When catching a falling knife , Let it pass your eye level and grab from the back. I know it is risky but it is easy if u practice few times. Also no effort to pick it from ground if we waited till it fell.

That works for CSE too. Try it.

Even currently this is just selling. Most of shares were dragged down. They don't even list to sell. Just filling orders. And after a day, there is a huge gap. Also no much effort to a green day.

So it is not impossible to hope for a 100 green points on tuesday. But this corona case supplied a good reason to bear market. Once this case got controlled, It will be our day.

Also tax cuts and other reliefs are important for a economical renaissance. First of all we have to protect our local producers and local businesses.

Will see what will happen. I have faith on GR.

Good luck for our country.
Who is around GR.Miris kudu MP ,old corrupted MPs/Ministers who are in bail.

Yes good luck to our country. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yahapalanaya wrote:Who is around GR.Miris kudu MP ,old corrupted MPs/Ministers who are in bail.

Yes good luck to our country. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

No one is perfect dude. And guess leader is corrupted and leader is the biggest thief. What will happen? All MP's and Ministers will be free to do whatever they want. Because leader cannot tell anything as far as he is a culprit.

But having a honest leader is so much different. No one will able to go crazy. they will be stuck to their jobs and even leader can punish their MP's or ministers if something wrong done.

You know GR is clear. He is a soldier. Maybe he is not having perfect group but everyone will be limited. They won't go crazy, they will do their jobs. 

So isn't it suitable to wish good luck for our country?

Haters will hate till die. I hope GR will keep his good work.

96RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

KavinduTM wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:Who is around GR.Miris kudu MP ,old corrupted MPs/Ministers who are in bail.

No one is perfect dude. And guess leader is corrupted and leader is the biggest thief. What will happen? All MP's and Ministers will be free to do whatever they want. Because leader cannot tell anything as far as he is a culprit.

But having a honest leader is so much different. No one will able to go crazy. they will be stuck to their jobs and even leader can punish their MP's or ministers if something wrong done.

You know GR is clear. He is a soldier. Maybe he is not having perfect group but everyone will be limited. They won't go crazy, they will do their jobs. 

So isn't it suitable to wish good luck for our country?

Haters will hate till die. I hope GR will keep his good work.
Yes GR good patriotic leader.That's why he took US citizenship.He didn't involve MIG deal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

In other hand Sajith studied abroad and came back Srilanka without getting citizenship.He was working with poor people.He did't bring his family to politics.

You are still a baby to understand politics. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

97RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:04 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yahapalanaya wrote:Yes GR good patriotic leader.That's why he took US citizenship.He didn't involve MIG deal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

In other hand Sajith studied abroad and came back Srilanka without getting citizenship.He was working with poor people.He did't bring his family to politics.

You are still a baby to understand politics. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GR was just away from SL when his brother was ruling. Guess why?

Yeah sajith had to go abroad as he didn't pass the local exams 😂 He is the man who brought his wife to stage and messed up. But his father is the reason he is here. He just second for J.R in best destroyers.

98RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

KavinduTM wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:Yes GR good patriotic leader.That's why he took US citizenship.He didn't involve MIG deal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

GR was just away from SL when his brother was ruling. Guess why? Lot of lifes would have been saved.Lot of people would not be abducted by white vans.MIG corruption would not be happened.Lasantha,Thajudin,etc,etc would be alive.Crores of rupees from Avant gande scandal would be saved.....................Srilanka would not face human rights violations and isolation from international/UN

Yeah sajith had to go abroad as he didn't pass the local exams 😂 He is the man who brought his wife to stage and messed up. But his father is the reason he is here. He just second for J.R in best destroyers.I don't think his wife contesting in election like Rajafucksa family

99RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:04 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yahapalanaya wrote:In other hand Sajith studied abroad and came back Srilanka without getting citizenship.He was working with poor people.

Just helping poor people with free food, free materials won't help. System needs to be changed which will encourage people more to get rich. To fight against poorness.

100RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

KavinduTM wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:In other hand Sajith studied abroad and came back Srilanka without getting citizenship.He was working with poor people.

Just helping poor people with free food, free materials won't help. System needs to be changed which will encourage people more to get rich. To fight against poorness.
To change system leader should be genuine like Sajith without murderor/racist/rligious fundamentalist/corruptionist like GR.

101RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:36 pm

npgslnawa

Yahapalanaya wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:

To change system leader should be genuine like Sajith without murderor/racist/rligious fundamentalist/corruptionist like GR.
Dear yahapalanaya and KavinduTM

I have no intention of insulting you.  
I 100% agree on the right of anyone to have any political opinion.

But what I feel when I see this conversation is,

KavinduTM is doing role of බයියා....
Yahapalanaya is doing the role of ටොයියා...
There is a vacancy of  රතු අලි පැටියා....

Baby බයියා dont know what GR & MR done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about SPs පැටිකිරිය.

Senior ටොයියා dont know what SP done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about GRs පැටිකිරිය.

What you both know is true......

උන් හොරු. හොරු ඔක්කොම යාළුයි. උන්ගේ පවුල් වල මගුල් වලට වලට උන් යනවා. බලය ඇති කෙනා බලය නැති කෙනාව නීතියෙන් බේරා ගන්නවා. 
උන් අදත් කොහේ හරි සෙට් වෙලා ඇති.... 

උඹලා බොරුවට රණ්ඩු නොවී ඉඳපන් .....

ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා.....

102RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

npgslnawa wrote:Dear yahapalanaya and KavinduTM

I have no intention of insulting you.  
I 100% agree on the right of anyone to have any political opinion.

But what I feel when I see this conversation is,

KavinduTM is doing role of බයියා....
Yahapalanaya is doing the role of ටොයියා...
There is a vacancy of  රතු අලි පැටියා....

Baby බයියා dont know what GR & MR done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about SPs පැටිකිරිය.

Senior ටොයියා dont know what SP done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about GRs පැටිකිරිය.

What you both know is true......

උන් හොරු. හොරු ඔක්කොම යාළුයි. උන්ගේ පවුල් වල මගුල් වලට වලට උන් යනවා. බලය ඇති කෙනා බලය නැති කෙනාව නීතියෙන් බේරා ගන්නවා. 

😂😂😂😂  Just a discussion 

"ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා....." 🤣

103RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:50 pm

ColomboCSE

npgslnawa wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy හරියට හරි

104RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Equityinvestor

Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?

105RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:43 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Equityinvestor wrote:Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?
REXP is good share. Shipping coming to Western countries reduced now.So REXP's export could be affected due to current situation.Let's see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum