FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

His Name is Terror ...

+3
Teller
KavinduTM
MarketResearch
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1His Name is Terror ... Empty His Name is Terror ... Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:14 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

කාලයෙන් කාලයට ලන්කාවෙ විවිදාකාර "සක්විතිලා" බිහිවේ. ප්‍රාදේශීය සක්විතිලා, රටේ සක්විතිලා , ගමේ සක්විතිලා වගේ අලුතෙන්ම බිහිවී සිටින්නා ඉන්වෙස්ට්මෙන්ට් සක්විතිලාය. නිහඩව ෆොරම් එක දෙස බලා සිටින විට මේ සක්විතිලා හදුනා ගත හැක. 2011/2012 මේ වගේම සක්විතියෙක් බයිරහා මාර්කට් කලේය. මෑන්ස් කියන විදියට බයිරහා තරම් කොකා කෝලා සමාගම වත් ස්තාවර නැත. මිනිහා ගාන හොයා ගෙන වාස්ප විය. මට නන් ඉවෙන් මෙන් මේ ෆොරම් එකේ ටෙරර් සක්විතිලා ලාවට පෙනී යයි. තමුන් මාර්කට් කරන කොටස් ගැන සාතිශය බොරු ඇද බාමින් තමුන්ගේ ගමනක යාම හදුනාගත හැක. ඔය විදියට  අනාවෑකි කීමට හැකි නම් මා සිතන්නේ මේ ෆෝරම් වල බඩ ගගා ඉන්නේ නැතුව බිල් ගේට්ගේ ගානට එන්නට උත්සාහයක් දෑරීමයි..........නම නම් කදිමයි.....ටෙරර්

Last edited by MarketResearch on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:41 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

MarketResearch wrote:කාලයෙන් කාලයට ලන්කාවෙ විවිදාකාර "සක්විතිලා" බිහිවේ. ප්‍රාදේශීය සක්විතිලා, රටේ සක්විතිලා , ගමේ සක්විතිලා වගේ අලුතෙන්ම බිහිවී සිටින්නා ඉන්වෙස්ට්මෙන්ට් සක්විතිලාය. නිහඩව ෆොරම් එක දෙස බලා සිටින විට මේ සක්විතිලා හදුනා ගත හැක. 2011/2012 මේ වගේම සක්විතියෙක් බයිරහා මාර්කට් කලේය. මෑන්ස් කියන විදියට බයිරහා තරම් කොකා කෝලා සමාගම වත් ස්තාවර නැත. මිනිහා ගාන හොයා ගෙන වාස්ප විය. මට නන් ඉවෙන් මෙන් මේ ෆොරම් එකේ ටෙරර් සක්විතිලා ලාවට පෙනී යයි. තමුන් මාර්කට් කරන කොටස් ගැන සාතිශය බොරු ඇද බාමින් තමුන්ගේ ගමනක යාම හදුනාගත හැක. ඔය විදියට  අනාවෑකි කීමට හැකි නම් මා සිතන්නේ මේ ෆෝරම් වල බඩ ගගා ඉන්නේ නැතුව බිල් ගේට්ගේ ගානට එන්නට උත්සාහයක් දෑරීමයි..........නම නම් කදිමයි.....ටෙරර්

Is it Teller? 😂 "Terror"

3His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:48 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

No. I did not mention a name. It's "Terror" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:55 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

සුනිල් රත්නායකගේ ඉර හද පත්තරේ එකල මාර්කට් කලේ " ඉර හද කිවු දෙයක් බොරු වෙලා නෑ" කියාය. මම දෑක්කා ඒ වගේ පෝස්ට් ඒවත් දාලා මාර්කට් කරනවා "ටෙරර් කියන්නෙ නිකන් නෙවේ-කිව් දෙයක් වෙනවාමයි" වගේ....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Teller

Teller

If the cap fits simply wear it. Even i have 100% to edit/moderate/delete any of your posts. But im so democratic thats the reason acting gently. Of course in 2012, i also engaged with Bairaha promotion. I purchased Bairaha 35 to 50 ,60 in sevaral stages . Correct i sold Bairaha above 475/-, during those time EPF adviSORS also red our posts, thats the reason they entered 200+ GRAN, After 2012, i came to know colombo stock exchange entered to massive over value and controlled by manipulators . So i sold 60% my holding and keep remain as life time investments. Day by day i understood the world. In simply i understood that money is not every thing and every one has a right to live. I became vegetarian and so far i didnt entertain those kind of shares. Currently i have enough and my CSE investments less than 20% of my overall wealth. But i stand the forum on behalf of retailers success .
FINALLY THE CODE IS VERY SIMPLE...
I always believe the members in this forum are not fools to believe me or any one blindly. In this economic system every one wants profit but the reality is its not. The journey is very critical and hard. Finally its upto you to hold ,buy or sell. In simply profit or losses will bear by you. I think you UNDERSTOOD IF NOT BETTER TO UNDERSTAND ...

6His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:30 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Teller - Respect. 
@market reserch - Teller is one of best educators here. fools have no future in CSE. if some one said someting please find ground rules and exeptions to that also companre other companys . dont invest blindly like fools. i lurned many things from teller from last few months. but i dont follow him. we all came here to educate our selfs. i like liers who tell lies that shown with fundamentals and supporting evidence. if u can identify those u can win the market.

get knoledge from all follow no one becoz finally u make profit or loss Laughing Laughing

7His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 pm

NANDANA2012

Manager - Equity Analytics

We dont agree with teller sometimes, but his input so valuable.. Many of his predictions has come true.. So lets appreciate him..while agreeing to not agree.. Nobody is perfect...

8His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

NANDANA2012 wrote:We dont agree with teller sometimes, but his input so valuable.. Many of his predictions has come true.. So lets appreciate him..while agreeing to not agree.. Nobody is perfect...

Yeah everyone may appreciate a good work. Not matters whose work is that.

Teller has a good knowledge in this field. And most of predictions he made came true. So i appreciate him.

But after i joined here (2019 november) I asked about ALLI @ 52 and he recommended me to enter, telling it will reach 57/=. I was ultra new for this filed that times, so i did what he recommended.And sold with a loss @49-50 range. Now it's like 46/=. And i don't blame teller for that.

And he recommended TJL @40 levels and i bought few in Christmas days. it fell to 38/= and now its around 39/=

Few days ago he told COMB.N will fell to 84/= when it was 90 levels. Now its 93/= (div announced of 3 rupees). Maybe he told that honestly with his analysis but no reason to fell that much. Actually it's still @ a good price. And maybe he told that coz of he wanted to buy that valuable share @ a low price. I don't know what was in his mind.

And he always telling to exit from CSE, telling there's no future and 90% companies are overvalued. And also tells ASI will come down to 5700 levels. I have no idea about those statements he made. And i strongly disagree.

His latest recommendations are OSEA and HEXP. i hope they deserve those targets. Specially i strongly agree for OSEA.

Hey i m not blaming. this is just what i saw since i joined. I read old posts in 2015 and so many thanked for his good work. 

Oh i forgot. I asked him about SIRA 2 months ago (SIRA was the 2nd transaction i made since joined to CSE). I had no experience and i was new. All i knew was share prices are going up and down xD. I bought few SIRA @ 2.90/= without any idea and i was lucky. after few days i asked teller when it was @ 3.60/=. He strongly asked me to sell.Thank you for that correct exit.

Actually if any of predictions gone wrong, it is our fault. Not his. No one may blindly buy shares because of someone else's point of view. Everyone must do their own analysis. And if you loss, it's totally your bad. And that was my bad about buying ALLI. Actually i wanted some help those days. Even now i m so new to this. Only 3 months experience (i know its pretty low). But i learned a lot in previous months (actually that was a "lot")

And yeah. Nobody is "perfect"

No offence guys.

Good Luck Investors!  I love you

9His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:33 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

However i think ALLI is worth to buy. Technically + Fundamentally its not bad at all.
Is there anything wrong with it? i am not much into finance sector.

10His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

Dear Friends and Teller,

I join with the majority and apologize for my  post. I suspect that he would be another manipulator. But most of them have mentioned his genuineness and i do not shame to say " sorry". My apologies Mr.Teller.

11His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:08 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

Teller wrote:If the cap fits simply wear it. Even i have 100% to edit/moderate/delete any of your posts. But im so democratic thats the reason acting gently. Of course in 2012, i also engaged with Bairaha promotion. I purchased Bairaha 35 to 50 ,60 in sevaral stages . Correct  i sold Bairaha above 475/-,  during those time EPF adviSORS also red our posts, thats the reason they entered 200+ GRAN,  After 2012, i came to know colombo stock exchange entered to massive over value and controlled by manipulators . So i sold 60% my holding and keep remain as life time investments. Day by day  i understood the world. In simply i understood that money is not every thing and every one has a right to live. I became vegetarian and so far i didnt entertain those kind of shares. Currently  i have enough and my CSE investments less than 20% of my overall wealth. But i stand the forum on behalf of retailers success .
I always believe the members in this forum are not fools to believe me or any one blindly. In this economic system every one wants profit but the reality is its not. The journey is very critical and hard. Finally its upto you to hold ,buy or sell. In simply profit or losses will bear by you.  I think you UNDERSTOOD IF NOT BETTER TO UNDERSTAND ...
Dear Friends and Teller,

I join with the majority and apologize for my  post. I suspected that he would be another manipulator. But most of them have mentioned his genuineness and i do not shame to say " sorry". My apologies Mr.Teller.

12His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pm

ColomboCSE

මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට අලුත්... මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට සම්බන්ද වෙන්න කලින් කට්ටිය දාපු ලිපි සහ අදහස් කියවල තියනවා...
එම අදහස් වලින් @Teller දාපු අදහස් වලින් මම ගොඩක් දේවල් ඉගනගෙන තියනවා...
එහෙම උනාට @Teller කියපු හැමදෙයක්ම මම ඔලුවට ගන්නේ නැ... මට වැදගත් දේවල් විතරයි...@Teller නෙමේ සක්කරයා කීවත් මම දන්නේ නැති කොම්පැනි වල මම සල්ලි දාන්නේ නැ... 
නමුත් වැදගත්ම දෙ @Teller  එයාගේ ඇත්ත එකුන්ට් එකන් ඉන්නේ... එයා කියන ගොඩක් දේවල් මට සැහෙන්න වැදගත් මම හිතන්නේ ගොඩක් කට්ටියට එහෙම තාම... 

@MarketResearch ඔයාගෙත් "Reputation : 102"  ඔයත් මෙම ෆෝරම් එකට ගොඩක් වැදගත් ලිපි සහ අදහස් දාල ඇති...

අපිට ඔය ඔක්කොමගේම අදහස් ගොඩක් වටිනවා... මම පෞද්ගලිකව කැමති නැ රණ්ඩු වෙලා හොද කට්ටිය  මේ ෆෝරම් එක එපා වෙලා යනවට...

@MarketResearch ඔයා සමව ඉල්ලා දාපු එක මම ගොඩක් අගය කරනවා.

දැන් ඔය සේරම අමතක කරලා කට්ටිය ඔක්කොම දන්නා අදහස් හුවමාරු කරගමු...

13His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Mr-Star

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

ColomboCSE wrote:මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට අලුත්... මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට සම්බන්ද වෙන්න කලින් කට්ටිය දාපු ලිපි සහ අදහස් කියවල තියනවා...
එහෙම උනාට @Teller කියපු හැමදෙයක්ම මම ඔලුවට ගන්නේ නැ... මට වැදගත් දේවල් විතරයි...@Teller නෙමේ සක්කරයා කීවත් මම දන්නේ නැති කොම්පැනි වල මම සල්ලි දාන්නේ නැ... 
නමුත් වැදගත්ම දෙ @Teller  එයාගේ ඇත්ත එකුන්ට් එකන් ඉන්නේ... එයා කියන ගොඩක් දේවල් මට සැහෙන්න වැදගත් මම හිතන්නේ ගොඩක් කට්ටියට එහෙම තාම... 

@MarketResearch ඔයාගෙත් "Reputation : 102"  ඔයත් මෙම ෆෝරම් එකට ගොඩක් වැදගත් ලිපි සහ අදහස් දාල ඇති...

අපිට ඔය ඔක්කොමගේම අදහස් ගොඩක් වටිනවා... මම පෞද්ගලිකව කැමති නැ රණ්ඩු වෙලා හොද කට්ටිය  මේ ෆෝරම් එක එපා වෙලා යනවට...

ඔයා ගේ  අදහසට මමත් එකයි . ඔහු ව්ස්ශ්වසය තැබිය හැකි තොරතුරු ඉදිරිපත් කරනවා. එම තොරතුරු නිවැරදි  කියල ඔප්පු කරලත් තියනවා. ඔහුගේ හැකියාව, දැනුම හා eවා අන් ය සමග හුවමාරු කරගැනීමට තරම් අවංක වීම ගැන අගය කල යුතුයි. මේ වගේ කෙනෙක්ගේ හැකියාවක් අවංක කමක් හැල්ලුවට ලක් කරලා පහත වැඩ කරන අයත් ඉන්න ඕනි මේ ලෝකේ. මොකද බුදුහාමුදුරුවන්ටත් දේවදත්ත ගල් පෙරලුවනේ. Teller

14His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:42 pm

Mr-Star

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Mr-Star wrote:
ColomboCSE wrote:මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට අලුත්... මම මෙ ෆෝරම් එකට සම්බන්ද වෙන්න කලින් කට්ටිය දාපු ලිපි සහ අදහස් කියවල තියනවා...

ඔයා ගේ  අදහසට මමත් එකයි . ඔහු ව්ස්ශ්වසය තැබිය හැකි තොරතුරු ඉදිරිපත් කරනවා. එම තොරතුරු නිවැරදි  කියල ඔප්පු කරලත් තියනවා. ඔහුගේ හැකියාව, දැනුම හා eවා අන් ය සමග හුවමාරු කරගැනීමට තරම් අවංක වීම ගැන අගය කල යුතුයි. මේ වගේ කෙනෙක්ගේ හැකියාවක් අවංක කමක් හැල්ලුවට ලක් කරලා පහත වැඩ කරන අයත් ඉන්න ඕනි මේ ලෝකේ. මොකද බුදුහාමුදුරුවන්ටත් දේවදත්ත ගල් පෙරලුවනේ. Teller
I'm the one for your idea. He offers information that can be kept. That information has been proven correct. It is appreciated for his ability, knowledge and honesty to communicate with others. There must be some people in the world who are genuinely manipulating a person's ability. Because the Devadatta rocks the Buddha. Teller is the best post provider in this forum.

15His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm

Mr-Star

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Mr-Star wrote:
Mr-Star wrote:

I'm the one for your idea. He offers information that can be kept. That information has been proven correct. It is appreciated for his ability, knowledge and honesty to communicate with others. There must be some people in the world who are genuinely manipulating a person's ability. Because the Devadatta rocks the Buddha. Teller is the best post provider in this forum.
Yes His Proud Name Is Teller  !!!

16His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:49 pm

NANDANA2012

MarketResearch wrote:
Teller wrote:If the cap fits simply wear it. Even i have 100% to edit/moderate/delete any of your posts. But im so democratic thats the reason acting gently. Of course in 2012, i also engaged with Bairaha promotion. I purchased Bairaha 35 to 50 ,60 in sevaral stages . Correct  i sold Bairaha above 475/-,  during those time EPF adviSORS also red our posts, thats the reason they entered 200+ GRAN,  After 2012, i came to know colombo stock exchange entered to massive over value and controlled by manipulators . So i sold 60% my holding and keep remain as life time investments. Day by day  i understood the world. In simply i understood that money is not every thing and every one has a right to live. I became vegetarian and so far i didnt entertain those kind of shares. Currently  i have enough and my CSE investments less than 20% of my overall wealth. But i stand the forum on behalf of retailers success .
I always believe the members in this forum are not fools to believe me or any one blindly. In this economic system every one wants profit but the reality is its not. The journey is very critical and hard. Finally its upto you to hold ,buy or sell. In simply profit or losses will bear by you.  I think you UNDERSTOOD IF NOT BETTER TO UNDERSTAND ...
Dear Friends and Teller,

I join with the majority and apologize for my  post. I suspected that he would be another manipulator. But most of them have mentioned his genuineness and i do not shame to say " sorry". My apologies Mr.Teller.

So nice.. Only great people can apologise.. Others just argue...

17His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Mr-Star

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

NANDANA2012 wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:
Dear Friends and Teller,

So nice.. Only great people can apologise.. Others just argue...
I Don't Know Who is he. But He is best. I read all the post that is posted by him. Sorry about what I said

18His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:04 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yeah Teller is a good post provider. I also appreciate his good work.

But don't trust anyone 100%. Or you will just suffer later.(Not special for teller,just a statement)

19His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@KavinduTM - I advised u kavindu. i cant find the exact text. but i gave u warning.
u disagree now u see what happened to u. atten aththata panina kurulla themi nasee.

u can jump stock to stock if u r veteran. but not now  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

20His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:42 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

new comers think people try no promote share as devils. its not the case. they may give u new leads

21His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:20 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

ThilinaM wrote:@KavinduTM - I advised u kavindu. i cant find the exact text. but i gave u warning.
u disagree now u see what happened to u. atten aththata panina kurulla themi nasee.

u can jump stock to stock if u r veteran. but not now  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Whaat? Please Explain @ThilinaM

22His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:22 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Kavindu - Im talking about your below comment

KavinduTM
NANDANA2012 wrote:We dont agree with teller sometimes, but his input so valuable.. Many of his predictions has come true.. So lets appreciate him..while agreeing to not agree.. Nobody is perfect...

Yeah everyone may appreciate a good work. Not matters whose work is that.

Teller has a good knowledge in this field. And most of predictions he made came true. So i appreciate him.

But after i joined here (2019 november) I asked about ALLI @ 52 and he recommended me to enter, telling it will reach 57/=. I was ultra new for this filed that times, so i did what he recommended.And sold with a loss @49-50 range. Now it's like 46/=. And i don't blame teller for that.

And he recommended TJL @40 levels and i bought few in Christmas days. it fell to 38/= and now its around 39/=

Few days ago he told COMB.N will fell to 84/= when it was 90 levels. Now its 93/= (div announced of 3 rupees). Maybe he told that honestly with his analysis but no reason to fell that much. Actually it's still @ a good price. And maybe he told that coz of he wanted to buy that valuable share @ a low price. I don't know what was in his mind.

And he always telling to exit from CSE, telling there's no future and 90% companies are overvalued. And also tells ASI will come down to 5700 levels. I have no idea about those statements he made. And i strongly disagree.

His latest recommendations are OSEA and HEXP. i hope they deserve those targets. Specially i strongly agree for OSEA.

Hey i m not blaming. this is just what i saw since i joined. I read old posts in 2015 and so many thanked for his good work. 

Oh i forgot. I asked him about SIRA 2 months ago (SIRA was the 2nd transaction i made since joined to CSE). I had no experience and i was new. All i knew was share prices are going up and down xD. I bought few SIRA @ 2.90/= without any idea and i was lucky. after few days i asked teller when it was @ 3.60/=. He strongly asked me to sell.Thank you for that correct exit.

Actually if any of predictions gone wrong, it is our fault. Not his. No one may blindly buy shares because of someone else's point of view. Everyone must do their own analysis. And if you loss, it's totally your bad. And that was my bad about buying ALLI. Actually i wanted some help those days. Even now i m so new to this. Only 3 months experience (i know its pretty low). But i learned a lot in previous months (actually that was a "lot")

And yeah. Nobody is "perfect"

No offence guys.

Good Luck Investors!  I love you

23His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:27 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yeah @ThilinaM

What's about it?

24His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Hey @ThilinaM

I didn't understand. What did u mean?

Is it about not to follow Teller? Or something? 

Explain Briefly.

25His Name is Terror ... Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Teller

Teller

@Kavidu, i can remember i agreed 57 as ALLI target which is prior to policy changes. In connected with recent debt relief and central bank ahnouncement related to 20 finance companies liquidity issue kills the sector trend. Related to combank, im sure you will see it below 90 in near future. TJL still fill with the energy, for a better run tjl take 1-2 months currently its accumilating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum