FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)

+46
CPGOMEZ71
Nandun
Great1
RS
atdeane
wealth123
DamithAsian
Cliff777
cselearner
lakmal
jaya
SAGA
thirucumaran
geesura
Kevinmikegrit
lakymahesh
samaritan
Detective
Hairoos
drunkencub
Wonderer
invest thinker
DKbogols
bonbon
jayantha245
shan31
subash81
cseguide
Mithooshan
ONTHEMONEY
judecroos
Win Win
anges
Equityinvestor
ThilinaM
Soilconomy
MarketWch
EPS
arun.cse
NANDANA2012
naveen
KavinduTM
Sanju121
Teller
Beta1
shalika.56
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:01 am

shan31

Manager - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:Asia Securities: We value HAYC at 6.1x P/E with a TP of 500.00/share. BUY HAYC currently trades at 4.7 x P/E FY21E. We value the stock at 6.1x, above its historical 5-year average of 5.8x on new short and long-term growth catalysts. This yields us a TP of LKR 500.00/share (+29.9% upside; +36.4% TSR). BUY.
Can you please share the research report in this forum.

77HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:12 am

Equityinvestor

shan31 wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:Asia Securities: We value HAYC at 6.1x P/E with a TP of 500.00/share. BUY HAYC currently trades at 4.7 x P/E FY21E. We value the stock at 6.1x, above its historical 5-year average of 5.8x on new short and long-term growth catalysts. This yields us a TP of LKR 500.00/share (+29.9% upside; +36.4% TSR). BUY.
Can you please share the research report in this forum.

I tried but how to attach files here?

judecroos likes this post

78HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:13 am

arun.cse

subash81 wrote:
arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb

I do not think so
HAYC 600
DIPD 500 possible

Anyway both good lets see after 5/6 months these tow good shares with HAYL

as my feeling no need to wait 5/6 months, It will happen within november

79HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am

judecroos

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

arun.cse wrote:
subash81 wrote:
arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb

I do not think so
HAYC 600
DIPD 500 possible

Anyway both good lets see after 5/6 months these tow good shares with HAYL

as my feeling no need to wait 5/6 months, It will happen within november
Yes this target can be achieved before the end of this year.

80HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:28 am

Win Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!

Focus on Value !!

81HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty HAYC investment in DIPPED shares Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:26 am

jayantha245

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Win Win wrote:With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!

Focus on Value !!

Please explain how HAYC investment in DIPPED shares impact on HAYC.

82HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty HAYC investment in DIPPED shares Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:26 pm

jayantha245

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

jayantha245 wrote:

Focus on Value !!

HAYC is holding 6.80% of DIPPED, no of DIPPED shares holding by HAYC  is 4,068,746/= at cost around 76/= per share. Since DIPPED price is going up, HAYC has big benefit of this too. Therefore, we should consider this gain on the investment on HAYC balance sheet.

83HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:23 pm

subash81

Don't forget Directors bought big quantity around 285/300 they know better than anyone else

jayantha245 likes this post

84HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Win Win

jayantha245 wrote:
jayantha245 wrote:

Focus on Value !!

HAYC is holding 6.80% of DIPPED, no of DIPPED shares holding by HAYC  is 4,068,746/= at cost around 76/= per share. Since DIPPED price is going up, HAYC has big benefit of this too. Therefore, we should consider this gain on the investment on HAYC balance sheet.
HAYC will record Rs.16.40 gain for Q2 and it will be considered as other comprehensive income, But the impact will not reflected by EPS of the company immediately. HAYC has Rs.14.38 gain upto the date for 3rd Q. If DIPD reaches Rs.550 in Q3, Rs.44.08 gain will be achieved by HAYC only from the investment.

These gains can be real gains for the company even it is not reflected in EPS, but can realize in Future on Solid Financial Assets like DIPD!!

However, HAYC can record more than Rs.100 EPS for 2020/21 FY without the gain from above investment.

Therefore, DIPD & HAYC will be the most valuable shares.
I have estimated the expected EPSs of DIPD & HAYC for Q2 as above Rs.25 & Rs.40 respectively. When consider the future prospect, DIPD has the batten to grow their business rapidly with the Mix of Glove & Tea markets & demand and spanning in the World. I really believe, DIPD should had done new investments to grab more opportunities and will create a superb financial performance more than Q2 which will be very impressive !!

As per the my early comment, DIPD price should be above Rs.540/+ when compare to other stocks in the market HAYC should touch Rs.650 target. Further, both companies will give a reasonable dividends in this FY  DIPD RS.20 & HAYC Rs.34
With the above expectations, I disposed my PARQ shares yesterday and invested  DIPD !!

I believe DIPD price should increase more times than EXPO did (totally 10 times) with achieved and more potential & rapid business growth !!

Further, I like to share few valuable investments at the present market as per the my view (Not full list) for the benefits of participants who seek a direction !! Own workings will be justified your risk on your money !! 

1) DIPD
2) HAYC
3) HAYL
4) TKYO
4) CIND
6) BPPL
7) PARQ

I am suggesting PARQ as a good investment and other hand,  I disposed PARQ and invest in DIPD. Try to understand the Value of DIPD !!

Finally, refer following comparison

Stock       Estimated        Act EPS       Current         Mkt Price
             EPS FY20/21       FY19/20    Mkt Price     30th June 20
EXPO              4.09           (0.38)       18.70               3.20          
DIPD             90               12.50       330.50            104.00          

EXPO estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 447% while the Current Market Price gave 584% appreciation compare to 1Q end.
DIPD estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 720% while the current market price gave 317% appreciation compare to 1Q end..

Share                EPS Increase              Share Price Increase
EXPO                      447%                              584%
DIPD                      720%                              317%

No evidence is needed to justify expected price appreciation of DIPD beyond the increase % of EXPO Price in Short Term !!

DIPD Price will increase by hundreds in near future !!
Focus on the Value !!

judecroos and jayantha245 like this post

85HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 pm

judecroos

Win Win wrote:
jayantha245 wrote:
jayantha245 wrote:

Focus on Value !!

HAYC will record Rs.16.40 gain for Q2 and it will be considered as other comprehensive income, But the impact will not reflected by EPS of the company immediately. HAYC has Rs.14.38 gain upto the date for 3rd Q. If DIPD reaches Rs.550 in Q3, Rs.44.08 gain will be achieved by HAYC only from the investment.

These gains can be real gains for the company even it is not reflected in EPS, but can realize in Future on Solid Financial Assets like DIPD!!

However, HAYC can record more than Rs.100 EPS for 2020/21 FY without the gain from above investment.

Therefore, DIPD & HAYC will be the most valuable shares.
I have estimated the expected EPSs of DIPD & HAYC for Q2 as above Rs.25 & Rs.40 respectively. When consider the future prospect, DIPD has the batten to grow their business rapidly with the Mix of Glove & Tea markets & demand and spanning in the World. I really believe, DIPD should had done new investments to grab more opportunities and will create a superb financial performance more than Q2 which will be very impressive !!

As per the my early comment, DIPD price should be above Rs.540/+ when compare to other stocks in the market HAYC should touch Rs.650 target. Further, both companies will give a reasonable dividends in this FY  DIPD RS.20 & HAYC Rs.34
With the above expectations, I disposed my PARQ shares yesterday and invested  DIPD !!

I believe DIPD price should increase more times than EXPO did (totally 10 times) with achieved and more potential & rapid business growth !!

Further, I like to share few valuable investments at the present market as per the my view (Not full list) for the benefits of participants who seek a direction !! Own workings will be justified your risk on your money !! 

1) DIPD
2) HAYC
3) HAYL
4) TKYO
4) CIND
6) BPPL
7) PARQ

I am suggesting PARQ as a good investment and other hand,  I disposed PARQ and invest in DIPD. Try to understand the Value of DIPD !!

Finally, refer following comparison

Stock       Estimated        Act EPS       Current         Mkt Price
             EPS FY20/21       FY19/20    Mkt Price     30th June 20
EXPO              4.09           (0.38)       18.70               3.20          
DIPD             90               12.50       330.50            104.00          

EXPO estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 447% while the Current Market Price gave 584% appreciation compare to 1Q end.
DIPD estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 720% while the current market price gave 317% appreciation compare to 1Q end..

Share                EPS Increase              Share Price Increase
EXPO                      447%                              584%
DIPD                      720%                              317%

No evidence is needed to justify expected price appreciation of DIPD beyond the increase % of EXPO Price in Short Term !!

DIPD Price will increase by hundreds in near future !!
Focus on the Value !!
Thanks for your valuable time spent to give us this details. !00% true. Honestly I also have all these in my PF.

ONTHEMONEY and jayantha245 like this post

86HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:45 pm

subash81

Thanks Win Win for the analysis
At current prices based on your target price HAYC can give around 80% return and DIPD around 70%
Also HAYC has better divided payout  

All these shares good to buy at current prices 
HAYC
DIPD
HAYL

87HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:45 pm

bonbon

bonbon

Is it a mistake HAYL has a negative EPS in the last quarter when it shows 561 million profits?

88HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:18 pm

subash81

This quarter HAYL too will report good profit due to HAYC and DIPD huge profit

Win Win and judecroos like this post

89HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty https://www.haycarb.com/ Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:18 pm

jayantha245

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

subash81 wrote:This quarter HAYL too will report good profit due to HAYC and DIPD huge profit

90HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 pm

DKbogols

Both HAYC and Dipd are severely undervalued both in terms of PE and PB multiples. It’s a matter of when, not if, the market will eventually catch up to these premium counters where we can see huge upsides to current prices.

91HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Win Win

DKbogols wrote:Both HAYC and Dipd are severely undervalued both in terms of PE and PB multiples. It’s a matter of when, not if, the market will eventually catch up to these premium counters where we can see huge upsides to current prices.
Just 3 PER in both companies on expected EPSs.

No doubt, yhe share prices should be increased and adjust 6, 7 PE at minimum with the future potentials in business fields.

It means that the prices will raise at least by 100% from current prices

Most of shares PEs other than Banking industry are very high now and mostly above 8. Therefore, DIPD & HAYC have chance to attract more focus in the market. Their businesses are running well with max. performance.

92HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:21 pm

subash81

HAYC 700
DIPD 600 

possible with next 2 quarters result

HAYL too can reach around 500

93HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:23 pm

subash81

Focus on Value !!

Last few days huge collection

94HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:08 am

Win Win

subash81 wrote:

Focus on Value !!

Last few days huge collection
Yes Subash !!
Next 2 weeks, these counters will exceed Rs.500

Both companies will record the expected massive increases in their profits !!
Best 2 shares in the market with less risk under any situation.

95HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 pm

subash81

Time to collect around 300+ if panic selling come
even Directors bought big quantity around 300

96HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:30 am

jayantha245

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I personally believe HAYC share should be split to attract more investors. When price goes up, investor attraction is lesser irrespective how worth it. In my opinion, this is the most valuable, but highly undervalued share in the market.

Mithooshan, Win Win and judecroos like this post

97HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:08 am

Mithooshan

jayantha245 wrote:I personally believe HAYC share should be split to attract more investors. When price goes up, investor attraction is lesser irrespective how worth it. In my opinion, this is the most valuable, but highly undervalued share in the market.

Not only HAYC but DIPD too. If they go for share split like JKH have done in the past it will definitely benefit the existing shareholders. The shares will be more attractive to trade.

samaritan and Win Win like this post

98HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

i am waiting collect HYAC @ 320 level.. sell sell .. we are ready, collecting  Razz

99HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:56 pm

DKbogols

Don't think it will hit 320 levels. As you can see, there are no sellers anymore. All panic sellers have left the building, wise men/women have invested!

100HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:29 pm

subash81

Last few days good time to collect below 350 
I don't think with super result any chance to collect again at this level

jayantha245 likes this post

101HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Wonderer

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Touched 325.10 for 50 shares today. Around 16k shares traded at 330 before rising again.

102HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:30 pm

subash81

Last Quarter EPS Rs 23

September quarter estimate around Rs 30 and same can expect for next two quarters 

EPS for year over Rs 100

Sector PE around 17

even with PE 10 HAYC worth Rs 1000

Win Win likes this post

103HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Win Win

subash81 wrote:Last Quarter EPS Rs 23

September quarter estimate around Rs 30 and same can expect for next two quarters 

EPS for year over Rs 100

Sector PE around 17

even with PE 10 HAYC worth Rs 1000
HAYC accelerated their business in Q2, Therefore, they should have chance to record more than Rs.30 EPS in Q2.

This is a very good share like DIPD.

HAYC      Rs.1,000  (2020/21 EPS Rs.110)
DIPD        Rs. 900   (2020/21 EPS Rs.90)

Great Investments !!

104HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:01 am

subash81

Look like big seller or someone want to buy below 350 not allowing share price to go up

105HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:05 am

Win Win

I think Buying is on the air..

In very short period,

DIPD
HAYC
HAYL

will fly by + hundreds !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]