FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+85
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
Sajeewa Niranjan
fireshelter
Ahcha
Trader321
glad
prabath
anges
ruwan326
ranferdi
DANIDU
thala
Fortune Teller
omasampath
nishjaya
Blue blooded
Blackcat
Brinthan
Cricketman
CSE VIJAY
vic19
kcd1992
Insight
Ryan Hudson
ShaneMc
Mubin Mustafa
A+
gayaniwasana
TARGET
ranga
Gallardo
reyaz
King_Parakumba
MAKARA
charith_man
Beta1
cse.newbie
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Raniru
pure equity
stocksira
anjelo
pollaeliye
worthiness
trader7
Miss-Sangeetha
rosa maria
Suranga malli
hiransilva23
Pac-man
kapifm
Jaya sri
sameboy
hanuma
visvajith
charith666lk
newer1
wisdom78
Tissa
Yahapalanaya
man123
nimantha80
Chinwi
hotstock
kcrRanz
Shammi Dharshana
Teller
tommiya
tharindufit
stockback
kumarweerarathne
shadow walker
chamil1
EPS
marusira
capitallinkceylon
sisira.wijeweera
karuna
kuma524
Gainer
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
EquityChamp
NZ BOY
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:57 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:we said when its very early look trading pattern i.m sure hexp will hit 100 very soon
One by one understanding it will trad 70+ u everybody surprise and again buy

102HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:06 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thnks Mr. Karuna.that is what I said about u when I entering to forum.

103HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:
chamil1 wrote:HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long
No because of this forum members u know rexp also 30/40 age same like people say its loose company and now what they say. 

If someone brought or no its not necessary to me
Example kgal before div how is share slowly active and move to 94 after announced 

Phar 700 level it was active because of something going after move to 1000 

Bli 90/level those days market drop but Bli had many buying and move to 168 with spilt

Arpi also have a lot

Normally share not move with my recommendation because as well it is not enough no money from this forum members . I know it more than u everybody.  
Hexp trading nearly five years same level if they loose it had to come 20/10 level with last market crash.  
Samanyain share eaka hasirema balanda idireya balanda don't dipped one or two years loose or last quarter loose

Aluf 15/22 level also they blame same like now how is aluf it's profit making company.  

Please understand why people buying million and millions they not follow my ideas they are experts more than forum members as well me.  Sometimes I am wrong I posting my view .I don't need trouble anybody.  
Think twice why they keep same level five years with loose making other wise Hexp had to drop 10 of last 1200 crash . Share eaka hasirema gana hitanda
One by one understanding when hexp 80+ u everybody surprise as I said when 40/45/50/55 now 59 hexp moving step by step and my guide it will 100 with in two months sometime very soon

104HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Shammi Dharshana

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mr karuna what do u think about kapi?today and yeaterday huge collection

105HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Yahapalanaya

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
chamil1 wrote:HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long
No because of this forum members u know rexp also 30/40 age same like people say its loose company and now what they say. 

Example kgal before div how is share slowly active and move to 94 after announced 

Bli 90/level those days market drop but Bli had many buying and move to 168 with spilt

Arpi also have a lot

Normally share not move with my recommendation because as well it is not enough no money from this forum members . I know it more than u everybody.  
Hexp trading nearly five years same level if they loose it had to come 20/10 level with last market crash.  
Samanyain share eaka hasirema balanda idireya balanda don't dipped one or two years loose or last quarter loose

Aluf 15/22 level also they blame same like now how is aluf it's profit making company.  

Please understand why people buying million and millions they not follow my ideas they are experts more than forum members as well me.  Sometimes I am wrong I posting my view .I don't need trouble anybody.  
Think twice why they keep same level five years with loose making other wise Hexp had to drop 10 of last 1200 crash . Share eaka hasirema gana hitanda
One by one understanding when hexp 80+ u everybody surprise as I said when 40/45/50/55 now 59 hexp moving step by step and my guide it will 100 with in two months sometime very soon
Your target increasing 60,80 now 100.We will wait and see it's Q4 result.It will give the direction... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

106HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 pm

karuna

Mr.  Yahapalanaya 
Bli moved to 28/168 with in 9 months then some are protected to 60 but c now available 120 
Rexp day by day moving days some are protected it's to 40/75 and again boost to 120 with very short term.  
That's why I already said  45/50/55 and now if you like to sell with good profit its not relevant to me
Coz my target too long as well I am not do day trading.  

When I say 40 50 55 same like people blame don't buy buy my shares like that so they are just  jokers to me.

107HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Teller

Teller

Companies like HEXP are sleeping giants. Hexp is not like before but going to stong hand. We can see 3 digit share price very soon. Don't underestimate the mother company is HAYleys...

108HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:48 pm

charith666lk

Teller wrote:Companies like HEXP are sleeping giants. Hexp is not like before but going to stong hand. We can see 3 digit share price very soon. Don't underestimate the mother company is HAYleys...
Teller you may be correct.  High activity shown today.  There may be some reason. If someone ready to take a risk can enter now. But make sure to exit as quickly as possible if this is not going well. only 8 million shares is a positive factor. Isn't it teller?

109HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Teller

Teller

See the HEXP, the company has a stable business bacup with one of biggest companies in Sri Lanka. On the other hand there is more chance to expand its business and in terms of revenue . so this time HEXP has sure potential to reach 80 levels

110HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 pm

chamil1

Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Companies like HEXP are sleeping giants. Hexp is not like before but going to stong hand. We can see 3 digit share price very soon. Don't underestimate the mother company is HAYleys...

One day it will . Pls don't do dirty level promotions to make a quick buck.

111HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Arpi also have a lot

Some members still blaming with out any reason how much I said how early I said but true hexp moving that's all

112HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 pm

chamil1

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Arpi also have a lot

Some members still blaming with out any reason how much I said how early I said but true hexp moving that's all

Let's see whether it goes to Rs 100 in 2 months . 

113HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue May 03, 2016 8:20 am

visvajith

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

http://www.investing.com/equities/hayleys-fibre-technical?period=month

http://www.investing.com/equities/the-lanka-hospital-corporation-technical?period=month

http://www.investing.com/equities/the-lanka-hospital-corporation-financial-summary

http://www.investing.com/equities/ceylon-grain-elevators-technical?period=month

http://www.investing.com/equities/ceylon-grain-elevators-financial-summary

114HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue May 03, 2016 9:10 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Very good website. Just check to apply for different companies.

115HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue May 03, 2016 9:19 am

visvajith

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

http://www.investing.com/equities/sri-lanka

116HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 pm

karuna

wisdom78 wrote:
karuna wrote:
entriyaara entriyaara
Tune maari entriyaan re
Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re
pump pump pump 

carefully keep your mind if i analyse one of share no one loose as well it will happen 97%  . is that lie i  farewell . 20.04.2016 . u will c it very soon.
විස්මය karuna එය මවිත කරන අයුරු. amazing amazing i can't believe  
That's why I said u will c it my target is too long

117HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 3:06 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:i'am a god no one same to me . yes i live in 2050 as well i am invisible mysterious
man . 
  HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130325235113
i can go along the time i came from maya civilization. i am maya's  

Thawa tika dinakin ma analysis eaka thrum gana hexp buyers la kiyai eaka deviyanga analyse eakak kiyala .

118HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 6:58 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Arpi also have a lot

කටුවලට දෙතොල් තියා මලක් නැති ගසේ
සිඹිමි එකම හාදුවයි සොඳුර ඒ මගේ

119HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 7:17 pm

hanuma

well done karuna.i too follow u.due u i buy ANILANA.

120HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 pm

sameboy

sameboy

HEXP 80ta giya giyasere run 1. me parath easy 80knam yai.

121HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Teller

Teller

HEXP will brake all short term barriers sooner than later.
HExp nearly reached to 65 levels today. It's very easy to reach 80+ levels.

122HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed May 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Jaya sri

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:i'am a god no one same to me . yes i live in 2050 as well i am invisible mysterious
man . 
  HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130325235113
i can go along the time i came from maya civilization. i am maya's  

Thawa tika dinakin ma analysis eaka thrum gana hexp buyers la kiyai eaka deviyanga analyse eakak kiyala .

80-90  නම් වzඩි ඇතක නෙමේ හෙට 70 ව අවොත්
 මොකද දzන්  ලොකු අය්යලාගෙ  අතෙනෙ තියෙන්නෙ 1.8 Milion කොටස් ටික

123HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am

Teller

Teller

More than 210,000 was traded today. Positive cash map is there. Can expect 70 to pass

124HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu May 12, 2016 7:20 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:HEXP 
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,        6.71[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 , 5.42[/size]

BLI
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,         7.30[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015   ,7.57[/size]

VPEL
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,          0.24[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,    0.18[/size]

WITH MARKET CRASH 

bli drop down from 75 to 30 and again recover with against asi number with easy coz market capacity small but they are return is high. hexp drop down same as well 75/38
and again recover with asi .comparing bli hexp beta base little bit same but hexp capacity little bit much with bli that's why bli got quickly first low and high resistor.vpel drop down from 9.50 to 8.00 now 8.50 market up 600 points but vpel up 0.50 coz
is above store .

WITH COMPARING
bli got quickly first places and slowly following hexp secondly as well bli will get next step very soon for move to 75 and hexp is still moving to first resistor level i think this will hit 65 very soon. and vpel still 8.50 coz extreme capacity and low beta. then u can contemplate with your capacity .         

EXPECTING
NET ASSENT VALUE FOR ONE SHARE 57.50 WITH LAST FINANCIAL 
comparing last five year eps grow 35% as well 2011 asi 7500 and eps loose (- 04 ) with trad 55/60 coz other details . and now eps growth 35% as well epsttm 5.33 ,gran 8.3 but gran beta is low thats why very hard move . hexp nine month highest 92 lowest 38 now 49.50 and  eps growth now 35% from last five year as well epsttm 5.33
i expect with beta rate as well this epsttm 5.33 when 
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 , ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 . as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon for up resistor like that bli and again hit next level ,85/90  

IF U THINK MARKET NEVER MOVE TO 7000 DON'T BUY PLEASE AND DON'T DEPEND WITH DAY TRADING . THANKS 

There is too cunning members what I said read properly . If they are stocks not move what I doing

125HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu May 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Jaya sri

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:HEXP 
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,        6.71[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 , 5.42[/size]

BLI
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,         7.30[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015   ,7.57[/size]

VPEL
[size=33]Beta Values Against ASPI [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,          0.24[/size]
[size=33]Beta Values Against S&P SL20 [/size][size=33]As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,    0.18[/size]

WITH MARKET CRASH 

bli drop down from 75 to 30 and again recover with against asi number with easy coz market capacity small but they are return is high. hexp drop down same as well 75/38
and again recover with asi .comparing bli hexp beta base little bit same but hexp capacity little bit much with bli that's why bli got quickly first low and high resistor.vpel drop down from 9.50 to 8.00 now 8.50 market up 600 points but vpel up 0.50 coz
is above store .

WITH COMPARING
bli got quickly first places and slowly following hexp secondly as well bli will get next step very soon for move to 75 and hexp is still moving to first resistor level i think this will hit 65 very soon. and vpel still 8.50 coz extreme capacity and low beta. then u can contemplate with your capacity .         

EXPECTING
NET ASSENT VALUE FOR ONE SHARE 57.50 WITH LAST FINANCIAL 
comparing last five year eps grow 35% as well 2011 asi 7500 and eps loose (- 04 ) with trad 55/60 coz other details . and now eps growth 35% as well epsttm 5.33 ,gran 8.3 but gran beta is low thats why very hard move . hexp nine month highest 92 lowest 38 now 49.50 and  eps growth now 35% from last five year as well epsttm 5.33
i expect with beta rate as well this epsttm 5.33 when 
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 , ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 . as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon for up resistor like that bli and again hit next level ,85/90  

IF U THINK MARKET NEVER MOVE TO 7000 DON'T BUY PLEASE AND DON'T DEPEND WITH DAY TRADING . THANKS 

There is too cunning members what I said read properly . If they are stocks not move what I doing

අනිත් company  නගින්නෙ නzති එකට කරුනා මොකද කරන්නෙ කරුනෙ ඊලග සතියෙත් වzඩි වෙනවද HEXP

126HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 pm

sameboy

sameboy

HEXP run 1 iwarai man nam ada sell kala mage shares tika.

127HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri May 13, 2016 1:15 am

Teller

Teller

@same boy, you are absolutely wrong as an investor but may correct as a trader.
Major buying party hasn't sold any quantity of their shares.
Profit takers and panic sellers were putting little selling pressure but buyer are much stronger than sellers.
This collection is well planned and stage by stage process.
That's why HEXp is so stable.
We can see HEXp To reach 85++ levels very soon.
The pattern is better than BLI even TAFL.
HEXP is a sleeping giant If GSP approves ,HEXP will be triple digit figure above 120/-
Some times we should buy some shares based on their future earnings and capacities.
Then only we can win the stock market.
HEXP buyers,holders are winners.
When I recommend BLI @42 levels ,no one believe. But it climbed upto 160 levels.
Same way The HEXP journey can beat 85 _120 levels
GL

Last edited by Teller on Fri May 13, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

128HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri May 13, 2016 7:22 am

sameboy

sameboy

matath hithenawa teller thanks. aye buy karanna balannam adu unoth.

129HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 am

Teller

Teller

Selling are absorbing perfectly. Today 70+++ also possible.

130HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Are you working in Abu Dhabi or somewhere in Colombo 3-4 ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum