FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+85
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
Sajeewa Niranjan
fireshelter
Ahcha
Trader321
glad
prabath
anges
ruwan326
ranferdi
DANIDU
thala
Fortune Teller
omasampath
nishjaya
Blue blooded
Blackcat
Brinthan
Cricketman
CSE VIJAY
vic19
kcd1992
Insight
Ryan Hudson
ShaneMc
Mubin Mustafa
A+
gayaniwasana
TARGET
ranga
Gallardo
reyaz
King_Parakumba
MAKARA
charith_man
Beta1
cse.newbie
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Raniru
pure equity
stocksira
anjelo
pollaeliye
worthiness
trader7
Miss-Sangeetha
rosa maria
Suranga malli
hiransilva23
Pac-man
kapifm
Jaya sri
sameboy
hanuma
visvajith
charith666lk
newer1
wisdom78
Tissa
Yahapalanaya
man123
nimantha80
Chinwi
hotstock
kcrRanz
Shammi Dharshana
Teller
tommiya
tharindufit
stockback
kumarweerarathne
shadow walker
chamil1
EPS
marusira
capitallinkceylon
sisira.wijeweera
karuna
kuma524
Gainer
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
EquityChamp
NZ BOY
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:09 am

nishjaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

SANGITHA WATHUWE OYA KOHEDA,
HEXP MANUPILATIONDA?

902HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 am

hanuma

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

go hexp go
go hexp go

sangetha akka complete finish.
hoooooooooooooooooo

903HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:52 am

Miss-Sangeetha

hanuma wrote:go hexp go
go hexp go

sangetha akka complete finish.
hoooooooooooooooooo

Don’t  dance too much, Tellers boss behind this manipulation, See now selling pressure mounts, When huge amount accumulated @ 96 Tellers boss will comes @96 

904HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:54 am

Teller

HEXP should move above 130+ surely and may stay 150 levels for a while.
Those who exit early may worry at the moment.
HEXP Is a great share with a hidden value that's why I am believing it.
98-100 important barriers were broken next low weigh barrier is 112.50 .
It's really interesting HEXP move as predicted.
GL

905HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:58 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Most of the forum readers have the too cheap idea about Tellers boss he is not going for the few quantity of HEXP@96 even 100,000 QTY @96 also not big amount for him.

Teller’s boss is a prestige Panama Account holder, also running reputed broker firm, has own share research department. After Teller fixed the HEXP target price as 150 next day huge amount of buy orders accumulated at 97 then Tellers boss suing in action under the guidance of Teller and fish out @97 rather than waiting to climb at 130 and catch one or two thousand@130

906HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 am

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Most of the forum readers have the too cheap idea about Tellers boss he is not going for the few quantity of HEXP@96 even 100,000 QTY @96 also not big amount for him.

Teller’s boss is a prestige Panama Account holder, also running reputed broker firm, has own share research department. After Teller fixed the HEXP target price as 150 next day huge amount of buy orders accumulated at 97 then Tellers boss suing in action under the guidance of Teller and fish out @97 rather than waiting to climb at 130 and catch one or two thousand@130

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by thala on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

907HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:26 am

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Most of the forum readers have the too cheap idea about Tellers boss he is not going for the few quantity of HEXP@96 even 100,000 QTY @96 also not big amount for him.

I think sangeetha has lots of info on insider trading which is an offence. Sangeetha if your accusations are indeed true please go to sec and cry it out, withsout speaking cheaply abt teller and forum members , this is intolerable. If its also not possible then keep your self shut  Evil or Very Mad

908HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:42 am

Teller

Teller

New comers still chances are there to buy . inner circles are 98.64 towards to bullish means it can touch 112 levels easily.

909HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:56 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

thala wrote:
I think sangeetha has lots of info on insider trading which is an offence. Sangeetha if your accusations are indeed true please go and cry it out, withsout speaking cheaply abt teller and forum members , this is intolerable. If its also not possible then keep your self shut  Evil or Very Mad

Don’t you know? Teller placed more than 1300 HEXP advertisement in this forum?
 Is that not irritating you? 
 Is the HEXP only one share traded in CSE with revalued amount?
What about the Blue Chip counter shares trading below their net book value per share? Do you think including the one off asset sales proceeds amount in EPS calculation is justifiable?
Is this asset sale proceeds amount generated from HEXP’s core business activity?

Your join date  was 2016-08-05 with south Indian film star reflecting ID profile, this is not  a Cinema don't teach me high risk high profit low risk low profit or demand and supply curve with your basic AL knowledge.
So far Teller placed more than 1300 HEXP advertisement, Is that tolerable at your point of view?
 I placed only 102 against him, You might bought few thousands of HEXP after seeing Teller's advertisement, for this do you think others should fall on same trap?
  Pleasing Teller and running behind him without basic knowledge in share market may be good for Tellers boss not for others?
Teller himself so many times said HEXP is no need of promotion, but again and again coming here with broker firms financial data to brainwash others, Is that not irritating you?

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

910HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:02 am

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics

See     Friends,,,,,
are  you all  remember what   i   have  told earlier!!!     Sangeetha/Karuna/ Teller/Blue Blood    all   are    members  of  One  Group   and    this  how  they  promote  HEXP..... Try  to  understand..hiki..hiki...Machaannnnnn      Twisted Evil      Me  too    Holding    HEXP......    i am not   commenting  on HEXP..but   Manipulation ...heee......heeeee......use    Your    avocado    B4  Making  a Decision

Last edited by kapifm on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

911HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:05 am

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Mona magulakda sangeetha wadagath deyak danawada???oya me forum eke damma post walin 100% ma jata hari baninna or hexp down karanna.tellerge Passen yanawa harenna attama wena wadak oyata attema nadda???oyat id ekak hadagena tiyenne minissunta mada gahannamane

912HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:13 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

hiransilva23 wrote:Mona magulakda sangeetha wadagath deyak danawada???oya me forum eke damma post walin 100% ma jata hari baninna or hexp down karanna.tellerge Passen yanawa harenna attama wena wadak oyata attema nadda???oyat id ekak hadagena tiyenne minissunta mada gahannamane

Don’t show your henchman and Tellers addicted brain, you are a female with male ID profile

913HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:17 am

hiransilva23

im a male n i have male id.u hav a female id n doing shenale things.lajjai

914HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:58 am

Teller

Teller

As I said earlier this is totally fundamentally move . the only thing strong technical signals are there to BUY.
More than 165 K traded today the most important thing is very positive cash map. Buyers are buying from sellers straightforwardly.

Its a good evidence for a new collection.

Holding at least to 1000-2000 can sell above 130+ levels easily.

HEXP Is no need to promote at all.
Previously REXP from 40- to now 250 levels.
Same way HEXP towards to 150 levels

915HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 pm

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
thala wrote:
I think sangeetha has lots of info on insider trading which is an offence. Sangeetha if your accusations are indeed true please go and cry it out, withsout speaking cheaply abt teller and forum members , this is intolerable. If its also not possible then keep your self shut  Evil or Very Mad

Don’t you know? Teller placed more than 1300 HEXP advertisement in this forum?
 Is that not irritating you? 
 Is the HEXP only one share traded in CSE with revalued amount?
What about the Blue Chip counter shares trading below their net book value per share? Do you think including the one off asset sales proceeds amount in EPS calculation is justifiable?
Is this asset sale proceeds amount generated from HEXP’s core business activity?

Your join date  was 2016-08-05 with south Indian film star reflecting ID profile, this is not  a Cinema don't teach me high risk high profit low risk low profit or demand and supply curve with your basic AL knowledge.
So far Teller placed more than 1300 HEXP advertisement, Is that tolerable at your point of view?
 I placed only 102 against him, You might bought few thousands of HEXP after seeing Teller's advertisement, for this do you think others should fall on same trap?
  Pleasing Teller and running behind him without basic knowledge in share market may be good for Tellers boss not for others?
Teller himself so many times said HEXP is no need of promotion, but again and again coming here with broker firms financial data to brainwash others, Is that not irritating you?

I feel sorry for you my current join date is as u said, but I have been in the forum for long way about 2013, and my id did not work after a long time so that I have created a new, so join date ia not a issue for me. Oldl guys such as qubit know. And whether if I am new or old is not a issue for me. I may have bought and and bought hexp, so wts your freaking **ing problem. further wts you problem with my freaking id, is it freaking you out, are you racist? Don't try to be like that,  you won't survive long. And don't make people come after. If you want respect you better give them first without freaking yourself out u dumb freak. Finally yes, you are hell of lot irritating from top to toe probably its blood driving you so. 

Very finally yes ur ID SUCKS in between. Your self and ur id clearly seems to be belonging to a 3rd class duck. Between you know what a 3rd class duck is, big fat ugly and a smelly duck, who always loves mud.

Advice: don't try to hit me, I m not teller to listen to your jack shit.

Bye bye Razz Very Happy

916HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Insight

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller,

What about ALUF ..??
It also heavily traded today..any target price??

Appreciate yr comments..

917HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Teller

Teller

Refer my previous posts regarding ALUF, how ever HEXP is still Best new support created 102.50-103 levels.
Now no need to afraid for a reversal.

Definitely will touch 112.50 levels as curves in double pop up levels towards to 99.2 bios
GL

918HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

thala wrote:
I feel sorry for you my current join date is as u said, but I have been in the forum for long way about 2013, and my id did not work after a long time so that I have created a new, so join date ia not a issue for me. Oldl guys such as qubit know. And whether if I am new or old is not a issue for me. I may have bought and and bought hexp, so wts your freaking **ing problem. further wts you problem with my freaking id, is it freaking you out, are you racist? Don't try to be like that,  you won't survive long. And don't make people come after. If you want respect you better give them first without freaking yourself out u dumb freak. Finally yes, you are hell of lot irritating from top to toe probably its blood driving you so. 

Very finally yes ur ID SUCKS in between. Your self and ur id clearly seems to be belonging to a 3rd class duck. Between you know what a 3rd class duck is, big fat ugly and a smelly duck, who always loves mud.

Bye bye Razz Very Happy

You may be the connected person to Teller or the HEXP holder, under which grounds you are categorize me as racist?
 If my post is so irritate you, don’t read my post, this is a public forum with own censer board,  what is the reason you are coming in the middle and suppressing others views or opinions and giving unilateral judgment in support of Teller or HEXP.
Your writing style clearly showing you are belonging to the first class Category, why are coming in the middle of 3rd class peoples opinion & discussion?
You said you were the old member of this forum and now hatched with new ID profile, shall I assume you as great Jana ID profile who sacrifice his time for CPRT,GREG and CLPL warrants 

919HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:57 pm

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
thala wrote:

Bye bye Razz Very Happy

You may be the connected person to Teller or the HEXP holder, under which grounds you are categorize me as racist?
 If my post is so irritate you, don’t read my post, this is a public forum with own censer board,  what is the reason you are coming in the middle and suppressing others views or opinions and giving unilateral judgment in support of Teller or HEXP.
Your writing style clearly showing you are belonging to the first class Category, why are coming in the middle of 3rd class peoples opinion & discussion?
You said you were the old member of this forum and now hatched with new ID profile, shall I assume you as great Jana ID profile who sacrifice his time for CPRT,GREG and CLPL warrants 
Yes ugly duckling I am the market manipulator, I own all shares in hexp and cse. Happy now???  Go to sleep, shall I sing a lullaby for. I think you very jealous that you couldn't make a single penny from hexp, poor you.

Go fly a kite with a freaking duckling poster:lol:

920HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

thala wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
thala wrote:

Bye bye Razz Very Happy

Yes ugly duckling I am the market manipulator, I own all shares in hexp and cse. Happy now???  Go to sleep, shall I sing a lullaby for. I think you very jealous that you couldn't make a single penny from hexp, poor you.

Go fly a kite with a freaking duckling poster:lol:

Dear viewers see this first class category person’s reply to my two posts, Is this reply any relevant to my posts? These people are the mass followers of HEXP and claiming as long standing members of this forum with newly hatched Thala ID profile   

921HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:16 pm

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Sangeetha just because you couldn't make anything out of the forum members cabt help you. Its has got nothing to with my id, you such a fool sitting on your brains. You are such a looser and a time waster, seems u have burnt ur finger in cse and you jealous when the shares u Don like move up because you don't have them. Too have them you need to buy them. I am sure so many members are feeling pity on you.. ane paw...
Stop you childish and cheap behavior and behave like a grown up. Feeling so sorry for you, you clown...

922HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

thala wrote:Sangeetha just because you couldn't make anything out of the forum members cabt help you. Its has got nothing to with my id, you such a fool sitting on your brains. You are such a looser and a time waster, seems u have burnt ur finger in cse and you jealous when the shares u Don like move up because you don't have them. Too have them you need to buy them. I am sure so many members are feeling pity on you.. ane paw...
Stop you childish and cheap behavior and behave like a grown up. Feeling so sorry for you, you clown...

Who wants your judgment don’t trying to fool others and trying to divert the tension you are thinking if you manipulate like this you can become a billionaire over the night, trying to think of other dark side, your knowledge is seem to AL and depending on manipulation.     

923HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 pm

trader7

HEXP uptrend will be short-lived. but fundamentally strong, value stocks will go from strength to strength.
Invest wisely.

924HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 pm

vic19

vic19

Hi Thala,

You seems like a knowledgeable person to me. Just iqnore this MISS.S and concentrate on some thing useful. This miss is seems to be some what "obsessed " and troubled with some thing it seems to me but I may be wrong. If you call teller in a promoter then MISS . S is also in a way a promoter by engaging and entertaining each topic. Negative talk is also seems to me a promotion .

Just do not bother looking at MISS . S answers appears all on one particular thing. For me it seems like a personal dispute and a professional way of promotion .

Thanks

925HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:11 pm

CSE VIJAY

vic19 wrote:Hi Thala,

You seems like a knowledgeable person to me. Just iqnore this MISS.S and concentrate on some thing useful. This miss is seems to be some what "obsessed " and troubled with some thing it seems to me but I may be wrong. If you call teller in a promoter then MISS . S is also in a way a promoter by engaging and entertaining each topic. Negative talk is also seems to me a promotion .

Just do not bother looking at MISS . S answers appears all on one particular thing. For me it seems like a personal dispute and a professional way of promotion .

Thanks

HEXP is moving upwards very fast one reason is illiquid stock but I think other reason also behind there. but now it is clear this Miss Sangeetha’s ID is not belonging to god man karuna's group, but Karuna also keeping silent, his so many fake ID also keeping silent this is the thing puzzling me.  

926HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:26 am

karuna

CSE VIJAY wrote:
vic19 wrote:Hi Thala,

Thanks

HEXP is moving upwards very fast one reason is illiquid stock but I think other reason also behind there. but now it is clear this Miss Sangeetha’s ID is not belonging to god man karuna's group, but Karuna also keeping silent, his so many fake ID also keeping silent this is the thing puzzling me.  

[size=32] [/size]

I am not the big expert . But keep your mind HEXP share eakata mulinma kiri pauwa mama  maga salli walin eaka nagita gatha it's not only trading money and today 100+ no one blame to hexp so I do not need reply or something post again and again . 

But what u guys doing cunning jokes . Actually I nothing any argument with anyone . 2015 may to December . I gave my blood to hexp with out trading quantitys . And 2016 time to time I brought reasonable.   However I am very happy gran like cunning share burning our money hexp like value share people interesting day by day. 

As well I don't have short term memory loss case like some members of this forum . I said too early people will recommend hexp future more than today .
actually I nothing promote share market . That's all Thanks .

927HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:56 am

stockback

is that HEXP on correct path now...

any idea....

928HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 am

Teller

Teller

We can see it 120 levels , believe me:)

929HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

If HEXP is 300 what about REXP is it 800 Very Happy

930HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 37 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:25 pm

stockback

Brinthan wrote:If HEXP is 300 what about REXP is it 800 Very Happy

Yes that is also possible. but Rexp highly deepen on rubber price. these days rubber price is very low bcz of crude price low

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum