FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market tilt towards ASPI 5000

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Predic11

Stock Market can move upto ASI 7200 with positive developments. i.e new vaccine, economic progress. Any bad news could bring it down to 5200 levels.However Long TermTrend chart predicts ASPI to be around 5000 by end of 2020. Week ahead is critical.

Last edited by Quibit on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:35 pm; edited 7 times in total

xhunter and madukp like this post

Share this post on: reddit

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:20 am by Rational Investor

Hello Quibi bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 am by Kipling

Quibit busy. 
Now planning next Diaspora move.

geesura likes this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:27 pm by dayandacool

Seems no bull for today as well. There is a bearish Gap in the daily. Rolling Eyes silent

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:40 pm by geesura

dayandacool wrote:Seems no bull for today as well. There is a bearish Gap in the daily. Rolling Eyes silent
But seems to be sellers are rigid like "u buy for my price or get lost"

God Father, dayandacool, heroxhere and judecroos like this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:46 pm by samaritan

dayandacool wrote:Seems no bull for today as well. There is a bearish Gap in the daily. :roll: :silent:
There is an organized group spreading false rumours with active participation of diaspora groups.

dayandacool

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:46 pm by dayandacool

geesura wrote:
dayandacool wrote:Seems no bull for today as well. There is a bearish Gap in the daily. Rolling Eyes silent

True. Best is to stay on the side line and watch.5640 is the area to look for for a possible upward momentum. Neutral

heroxhere

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:48 pm by heroxhere

geesura wrote:

Yes, Agreed. While the bears want to sell, they dont want to just off-load right away. Even better, many of us are holding. If you observe the quantities on sale, they are comparatively much less.

dayandacool

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:52 pm by dayandacool

samaritan wrote:
There is an organized group spreading false rumours with active participation of diaspora groups.
Everything happens in the Market can't be credited to Diaspora account. Technically speaking, We had a major uptrend, a reversal is due.

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:54 pm by Mithooshan

I feel sad for those who are selling good shares at a discounted price. There are fundamentally strong shares of good companies nothing to be panicked about and no impact due to Corona. Still they are now trading at very low prices.

I honestly would like to know what the reason is behind this selling. Is this purely a result of current situation of the country ?

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:59 pm by junior

Mithooshan wrote:I feel sad for those who are selling good shares at a discounted price. There are fundamentally strong shares of good companies nothing to be panicked about and no impact due to Corona. Still they are now trading at very low prices.

I honestly would like to know what the reason is behind this selling. Is this purely a result of current situation of the country ?
Please do not try to control market volatility. this is share market

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm by ThivankS

I don't think ASPI dip below the 5,400 level. Though many want to exit, not willing to sell at much lower prices.

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 pm by Mithooshan

junior wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:I feel sad for those who are selling good shares at a discounted price. There are fundamentally strong shares of good companies nothing to be panicked about and no impact due to Corona. Still they are now trading at very low prices.

Please do not try to control market volatility. this is share market

How can i control the market volatility by sharing a post ?
Market is much bigger than myself. I was sharing my view only. No offense to anyone.

Eranga87 likes this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm by Quibit

Rational Investor wrote:Hello Quibi bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Hallo. Market is like a bouncing ball with downward direction.

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:32 pm by Kipling

I believe Diaspora Separatist agenda & wahabi lunatics extremism is not only on a downward trend but also fast approaching the cemetery. Even ghost will not rise   😀

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:43 pm by DKbogols

Guys, today is the last day to collect your favourite counters at these discounted price levels! Market is much more resilient now. Lot of new investors with long term vision it seems. Unless there is an islandwide lock down, CSE will pick up fast. If not already, buy today. Don't regret later!

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:57 pm by Value Pick

dayandacool wrote:
geesura wrote:

True. Best is to stay on the side line and watch.5640 is the area to look for for a possible upward momentum. Neutral

If they place their quantities then prices will come down @a rapid speed. This is smart selling.....
Very low T/O signals nobody is interesting about buying. T/O is coming slowly from 5.0bn to probably 1.0bn(today) over last couple of days.

Maharaja and madukp like this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:00 pm by samaritan

Value Pick wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
geesura wrote:
dayandacool wrote:Seems no bull for today as well. There is a bearish Gap in the daily. :roll: :silent:

True. Best is to stay on the side line and watch.5640 is the area to look for for a possible upward momentum. :|

If they place their quantities then prices will come down @a rapid speed. This is smart selling.....
Very low T/O signals nobody is interesting about buying. T/O is coming slowly from 5.0bn to probably 1.0bn(today) over last couple of days.
Why can't low T/O signal nobody interested in selling at low price??? Also there is something known as smart buying as well.

Kipling, madukp and DKbogols like this post

dayandacool

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:12 pm by dayandacool

Value Pick wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
geesura wrote:

Smart selling is worse than Panic selling. In a panic selling, turnovers are massive and recovery time is very quick. that's why we witnessed quick recoveries during past panic selling markets. Also panic selling and higher turnover could also mean that buyers still think shares are undervalued. What happens in smart selling is that It takes long time to recover again as purchases are less and it also establishes that buyers think prices are over valued which is displayed by the low turn over. There is a clear difference between previous selling and what is observed during last week and today.

Somehow, this will not impact long to medium traders as they are just not bothered about market sentiment but the value of their shares.

samaritan and judecroos like this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:23 pm by Quibit

Cheap is not cheap anymore in the context corona virus new norm. Cheap is relatively expensive.

Maharaja and judecroos like this post

Kipling dislikes this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:33 pm by samaritan

Quibit wrote:Cheap is not cheap anymore in the context corona virus new norm. Cheap is relatively expensive.
So, it seems your wait is over!Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Icon_lol

Kipling and judecroos like this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:17 pm by stockback

stockback wrote:
Quibit wrote:
stockback wrote:
Quibit wrote:
stockback wrote:Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Aspi_010

This is more accurate with key milestones. But dont ignore the down trend.
Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Abf76d10

i am worried about the Center Uptrend line. still, we have hundreds of points in the monthly chart. but the daily chart we are in an uptrend. 

all favor your side. with covid.

Centre line is the median. Crossing The vertical line depicting the change of Political regime with yahapalana  setting the Downward trend due to economic mismanagement and political tug of war. Downward Trend is further accelerated by Easter Sunday bomb and covid 19 pandemic Its a strong  southward wind likely to drift ASI to 5200.

Uptrend Center Line....

we have 100 points chance technically. end of the day it will...

see.....

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:19 pm by stockback

stockback wrote:Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Aspi_012

technically tomorrow green day.

bcz T+3 (transactions and payment) so margin clear now.

will see...

Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:49 pm by Eugine Fernando

stockback wrote:
stockback wrote:Market tilt towards ASPI 5000 - Page 3 Aspi_012

technically tomorrow green day.

bcz T+3 (transactions and payment) so margin clear now.

will see...
Me too think so, even the turn over also very much  less  compare to last couple of days............GL

judecroos and SANJAYANM like this post

Teller

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 pm by Teller

Hahaa government expenses will reduce due to self quarantine at home. Hahaaaaha🤣

geesura likes this post

Post Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:56 pm by Quibit

Tommorrow is a big red day,

roshan1039 dislikes this post

geesura

Post Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:01 am by geesura

Quibit wrote:Tommorrow is a big red day,
HARI BN ELA according to your predictions every day is a red day...if im wrong please send me just a 1 ss of any positive comment on this forum

Cma likes this post

Post Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:12 am by stockback

Quibit wrote:Tommorrow is a big red day,

are you counting Covid Cases?

fireshelter

Post Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:25 am by fireshelter

alien alien alien alien alien alien try to finish green

Post Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:53 am by Promoney

I don't know whether today is going to be a Red or Green day, but I have noticed that according @Quibit it's going to be a Red day everyday, since the time I joined this group 😄

Post Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:55 am by hiransilva23

Promoney wrote:I don't know whether today is going to be a Red or Green day, but I have noticed that according @Quibit it's going to be a Red day everyday, since the time I joined this group 😄
When people need buy at bottom they always say it’s red like a curse 🤓🤓🤓

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum