FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will happen expo next week?

+11
judecroos
atdeane
geesura
Riz123
samaritan
Junior investor
hanuma
Kevinmikegrit
Vishwanarth
Love Boy
wmsameera
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will happen expo next week? Empty What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:26 pm

wmsameera

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

i think price down trend start now.but good collection going

2What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:57 pm

Love Boy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

My fair value is Rs.16/=

ADVENTUS likes this post

3What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:52 pm

samaritan

As to what i saw the price was pushed down and buying was done at closing stages. I strongly agree with Capital Trust's prediction.

5.3 Million shares transacted today out of which 1.5Million @ 26/= and closing at 25/90.

https://capitaltrust.lk/UplaodDocument.php

fair value of 16/= is for half a share which is not transacted.What will happen expo next week? Icon_lol

RJ1010 likes this post

wmsameera

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:As to what i saw the price was pushed down and buying was done at closing stages. I strongly agree with Capital Trust's prediction.

5.3 Million shares transacted today out of which 1.5Million @ 26/= and closing at 25/90.

https://capitaltrust.lk/UplaodDocument.php

fair value of 16/= is for half a share which is not transacted.What will happen expo next week? Icon_lol

5What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:58 pm

wmsameera

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

yes someone price put down and collect these days

6What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Vishwanarth

Love Boy wrote:My fair value is Rs.16/=

If demand for a stock solely depends on its Fair Value market will look like an Old rural co-operative society shop. If bride is demand only for dawry can imagine how she looks like😂😂
There is a fashion in stocks today. Not only fair value a decisive factor.

geesura likes this post

7What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:26 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics

වෙන්නෙ ද? , රු 20 ගනන් වලට ගත්ත අය හිර වෙනවා ඒ ගනන් වල. ටික දවසක් අල්ලන් ඉදී නමුත් එපා වෙලා අඩු ගනන් වලට විකුනන්න ගනී. ආයෙත් එහි නියම වටිනාකමට නිකම්ම එයි. ඒ කියන්නෙ රු 10 අඩු ගානකට

kumarweerarathne, Mr. X and subash81 dislike this post

8What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:21 am

Kevinmikegrit

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

How will a stock having an EPS of 4+ will be selling for 10 rupees, could you please explain? With the potential it has it will always trade at a higher point. I think it will stabilise around 20 - 25. And as usual if the financial reports are good people will push it up to 35 - 40 by Feb'21.

9What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:30 am

Junior investor

Junior investor

@Kevin

earnings per share for till 31 March is negative 0.38. i think I said enough

Mr. X dislikes this post

10What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:45 am

Kevinmikegrit

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

So let's look away from any earnings for this year and solely focus on the past earnings, sure then we should not invest in HAYC, DIPD, HAYL, etc. Because there price should be below 200 according to this method of calculation 🤦🏾‍�

I welcome people to have different opinions but this method is plain absurd. Yes I agree you have said enough, thanks for the chat.

11What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:48 pm

hanuma

Next week again EXPO start journey Rs 30 ++++.no one can stop EXPO train.

12What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:36 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor

good luck to the people who buy expo over 20 because you really need it.

13What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:01 pm

samaritan

In my opinion investors are well informed of the potential of Expo. So, its best to leave it to them.

14What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:00 pm

hanuma

Patients and wait.who buy EXPO have Christmas sooooooon.

15What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:27 pm

Riz123

hanuma wrote:Patients and wait.who buy EXPO have Christmas sooooooon.
Dear buddies don’t you’ll feel that the HNWI’s who collected this stock @ 2 to 10  are in huge profits, they collected millions of shares
So they cannot dump this quickly, in the same time they will not let the people to realize their strategy. they put huge buying quantity and show the people still there is a big demand for this share, in the same time little by little they are dumping their stocks, I think they started the strategy from Rs 29. I think this share will  not touch Rs 30 for a long period & stagnate below Rs 25, really sorry if i hurt anyone..  Sad Sad

geesura likes this post

16What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:18 am

geesura

geesura

Riz123 wrote:
hanuma wrote:Patients and wait.who buy EXPO have Christmas sooooooon.
Dear buddies don’t you’ll feel that the HNWI’s who collected this stock @ 2 to 10  are in huge profits, they collected millions of shares
So they cannot dump this quickly, in the same time they will not let the people to realize their strategy. they put huge buying quantity and show the people still there is a big demand for this share, in the same time little by little they are dumping their stocks, I think they started the strategy from Rs 29. I think this share will  not touch Rs 30 for a long period & stagnate below Rs 25, really sorry if i hurt anyone..  Sad Sad
RIZ you are correct.that is the bitter truth of this share.There was a transaction of 270mn+shares@ 2.7.lets keep that away for now.we got caught to HNWI'S trap (buy the rumour sell the news)but there might be a small upward trend. cuz they cannot sell this share @this price as the retailers can't see a clear road to 30+ they will clear the path to 30+(not now)after that same thing will happen as Greg.

disc-I'm holding EXPO cost is 28.37.
(I didn't try to average)

from the 1st i didn't have trust in this share so I didn't touch it but after results I was okay to buy.But the thing is that this the HNWI'S plan.

I still have a hope cuz miracles happen in CSE

Riz123 likes this post

17What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:21 am

atdeane

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

People seem to move slowly to banks, financial companies, telecommunication and manufacture thinling about long term.
But EXPO may have another run. We will see.
DIPD may not do well because of the vaccine. hayc will continue the journey.

18What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:59 am

judecroos

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

atdeane wrote:People seem to move slowly to banks, financial companies, telecommunication and manufacture thinling about long term.
But EXPO may have another run. We will see.
DIPD may not do well because of the vaccine. hayc will continue the journey.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Have you got stuck in EXPO ??

Riz123 likes this post

19What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:06 am

atdeane

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Nope. I have been with Expo since the begining. Gained about 4 times. My average is 17 now. 60% of my portofolio is Expo. 😍

Ahilan007 likes this post

20What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:07 am

atdeane

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Im keeping expo for another year

RJ1010 likes this post

21What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:49 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Finance companies started to announce their Dividends

22What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:30 am

Value Pick

Finance companies will have night mare when the day CBSL announce that debt moratoriums are over. How can they earn income without loan recoveries happening. This is the bitter truth. EXPO is now operating in many other countries. Their income is coming from well diversified locations around the world. This is why their Japanese holding company has increase its stake in EXPO from 51% to over 75% now. Asia is the place where biggest biggest logistic businesses are happening around the world. EXPO will be a wining share. They will report more than 4 EPS for current FY.....

samaritan and Bakkabwoi like this post

23What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:46 pm

subash81

Many demoted when EXPO was trading around 10-15, may be they collected by demoting
Then EXPO went to 30

Same is happening now, once the collection finish by demoting, with next Q result EXPO will reach 40+

samaritan, hanuma and judecroos like this post

24What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:30 pm

bizniz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Expo is going to go up. The run from the earnings report will hit after the second week of December. There will be a rise and it will stabilise. I'm holding onto my EXPO till April 2021.

25What will happen expo next week? Empty Re: What will happen expo next week? Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:30 pm

bizniz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Expo is going to go up. The run from the earnings report will hit after the second week of December. There will be a rise and it will stabilise. I'm holding onto my EXPO till April 2021.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum