FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOFC AND CLC Target Price??

+51
Shivanthi_D
bizstock
Sapudev
Mahasen
Shivanthini
Stockbull
Kethy
cwij5252
desilva
Chathur
Dilshan2020
Elite_SGX
IDK
Jay-Jay
madukp
Good bad
FS
Sunimal
Prince
abey
wmsameera
Wickyz
reyaz
stockchaser
Itzme
Captain
Chithi
MarketGema
ForeigNer
Niwa
shariff
Hawk Eye
xhunter
Winner123
jehan008
sanjulanka
sureshot
samaritan
SAGA
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Tissa
Rational Investor
Bakkabwoi
kanishkaecomm
smnsam
hanuma
viduranga
Hope123
Equity Win
Mithooshan
Harry82
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

101LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:31 pm

Chithi

Manager - Equity Analytics

LOFC Alert🐌💥💥

FY21 , PAT 4.5Bn, EPS 0.83
FY22F, PAT 9.5bn (Forecasted by CT), EPS can be forecasted between 1.7-2

Possible Valuations
1.7x10=17
1.7x15=25.5
1.7x20=34

LOFC is illiquid counter
Public holding 5% may be traded at higher PEs
1.7x30=51

Example
Dialog Finance illiquid counter
Trading at Higher PEs and 5x NAV

Once proposed IPO implemented and listed in Port City proposed Exchange with foreign currency denominated Exchange, Expectations are High

Not a B/S/H recommendation

102LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:01 am

Winner123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hawk Eye
I also feel that LOLC might not want to increase the clc price cos if its move beyond 40 levels the market capitalization will be close to EXPO. so that they will maintain the price at these levels. Yours thoughts pls.

103LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:12 am

SAGA

What would happen if Mkt capitalization is closed to Expo?why they don't want to allow it.pls explain

104LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:19 am

Winner123

@SAGA Expo share price is mainly driven on earnings. But CLC what is the reason? Its mainly cos of low public holding.

105LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:42 am

SAGA

So on the same note y NIFL went to 700?my dear winner123 ,there is a reason for such.one donky at a time they will take these 2 companies in Proposed LOLC Holdings (CLC and LOFC) to the sky.they will not deviate from their original road map.now already LOLC and NIFL in the territory of their price.next CLC.Remember companies Road maps will never change until they achieve their solid strategic targets.

106LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:49 am

Winner123

I also like clc to go high cos i m holding both counters. But i feel they brought price of both lofc and clc down with a purpose. NIFL is also now 400 levels which brought down from prev highs.

107LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:59 am

SAGA

Its natural NIFL coming down to 400 levels after giving such returns to investors.nw its like an old horse  tired after such a gallop.need more strength to run again.but CLC AND LOFC so fresh.LOLC holding is like JKH old days.they were the talk of the town introducing themselves as the largest conglomerate in Lk.now it turns table to LOLC.I must thank kanishka for revealing that of proposed LOLC HOLDINGS.Imagine the possibilities of a conglomerate with consists of companies with a share value of 500/ = each

108LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Winner123

@SAGA discussions like this would mutually benefit for all readers. Thanks for your inputs.

109LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Winner123

@SAGA discussions like this would mutually benefit for all readers. Thanks for your inputs.

110LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:26 pm

SAGA

No worries winner123.thats my thought and to add a point do we have any other real hope in terms of development of this country other than port city?

111LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Winner123

Good question. But we will have to open the country for tourism asap.

112LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

As per my calculation, LOFC is the share, which is highly undervalue in the market from LOLC group, So, this is the time now for us to buy this before entering by big HNWI.

113LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Captain

earlier CLC was low priced than LOFC that was technically ok with those period Market Sentiments, then it was one or two rupee more than the LOFC with January 2021 run....

Now it more than Rs 10/- higher than LOFC, with lower public holding......

that price gap is should see and there is safe buying gap at LOFC up to Rs 15/- Now.

114LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Winner123 wrote:@Hawk Eye
I also feel that LOLC might not want to increase the clc price cos if its move beyond 40 levels the market capitalization will be close to EXPO. so that they will maintain the price at these levels. Yours thoughts pls.
Winner123, your question made me to think for a while Smile and  dnt know whether Im making any sense with below answer. if others can chip in a bit then that will shed more light

LOLC disclosure note on LOLC Ceylon Holdings:https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/CSE%20Revised%20Disclosure%20re%20attracting%20large%20investors_15864796610033.pdf

- "Global Strategy is to attract foreign investors to Large Finance Companies" so they bring LOFC,CLC,NIFL together make it a large entity, The giant going to be LOLC Ceylon Holdings

- These large scale foreign investors to be given minority stake. This minority stake itself has to be massive

-Post listing of LOLC Ceylon, LOFC,CLC,NIFL  shares transferred at prevailing market price 

From here only need to analyse  to whom its beneficial keeping the price high.

what is the listing price /IPO price of LOLC Ceylon going to be , and what is going to decide that. ? you will get the answer

115LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Winner123

Got it thanks.....

116LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 pm

SAGA

When you look at the majority of the contribution coming  to the Proposed LOLC holding ,its 44.8% from LOFC,98.9 from CLC and 55.5 from NIFL.Since NIFL already there at 450 /= Mark  can imagine the price would be for CLC.I might be a dead duck if I  give a target price nw  but it would make all of us super super rich.this is my personal opinion.

117LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:13 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

The rating for the Guaranteed Senior Redeemable Debentures is based on the strength of the unconditional and irrevocable guarantee from LOLC Holdings PLC (LOLC) (rated SL A with Stable outlook by ICRA Lanka) covering the principal and two interest instalments (annual) of the proposed issue. The guarantor undertakes the obligation to pay, on demand from the Trustee, LKR 1,000 Million, being the total principal sum, and two-yearly interest instalments of the proposed Guaranteed Senior Listed Redeemable Debentures. The rating also assumes that the guarantee will be duly invoked by the Trustee, as per the terms of the underlying trust deed and the guarantee agreement, in case there is a default in payment by LOLC Ceylon (Issuer).
https://www.icralanka.com/rationale/icra-lanka-assigns-the-provisional-slace-rating-with-stable-outlook-to-the-proposed-guaranteed-redeemable-debentures-programme-of-lolc-ceylon-holdings-limited/

Any guess what is LOLC Ceylon doing with this Rs.1Billion money LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 1f60f 

118LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:22 am

sanjulanka

xhunter wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Screen36
This is the same group who manupulate this , 12/= within next 3 weeks.
දැන් මොකක් වෙයිද? Question

Sunimal likes this post

119LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Winner123

LOFC can we have hopes for previous highs?

120LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:28 am

Itzme

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I hope LOFC will start to gain momentum from today. the past 2 days, people imagined EXPO's gain was just a temporary one. But now they will understand they were too late. When EXPO gains, it affects overall market. So LOFC will also follow. It will definitely hit the top soon even before the soon-expected announcement.

121LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:31 am

Captain

Itzme wrote:I hope LOFC will start to gain momentum from today. the past 2 days, people imagined EXPO's gain was just a temporary one. But now they will understand they were too late. When EXPO gains, it affects overall market. So LOFC will also follow. It will definitely hit the top soon even before the soon-expected announcement.
As I said earlier ﹰﹰLOFC is most attractive share in the lolc cluster . Given that all the other companies are on top bit when compare with lofc net assets and ecpected ﹰﹰEPS ﹰfor 2122 ﹰFﹰY it is highly posible HNWI to run and keep price arround Rs15

Itzme likes this post

122LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:53 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

I made a mistake by deviating from my way of stock analysis, getting interested in Nimal P tweet he following Anushka analysis

Not too late to reverse my decision

No more LOFC or CLC

123LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 pm

stockchaser

Hawk Eye wrote:I made a mistake by deviating from my way of stock analysis, getting interested in Nimal P tweet he following Anushka analysis

No more LOFC or CLC
Please share your reason
Why?

124LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:39 pm

Hope123

Hawk Eye wrote:I made a mistake by deviating from my way of stock analysis, getting interested in Nimal P tweet he following Anushka analysis

No more LOFC or CLC

Yes HE, i too made a wrong decision on this and it seems still to much selling continues.

125LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:50 pm

xhunter

xhunter

No more LOFC or CLC
It is sad to see people caught to this kind of utter bullshit promotions.
NP said (sharing a chart), it is “supper supper”.
 But what that chart describes?

LOLC Ceylon will be formed under LOLC holdings and it will  get more 10% capital through foreign investment, so to get 100 bn , CLC share price will be inflated.
Who on earth valuate a company based on inflated market price? (specially when company has very low free floating shares).
Then hilarious part is, chart says that 100 bn will be invested in a new private company which is fully owned by CLC.
If LOLC Ceylon is a public company, how can LOLC Ceylon moved money to its child company (CLC) which is also a public company?

So, If NP said these kind of charts are “supper”, he knows what kind of stupid followers he has.
This whole chart is a pure bullshit; I can write few pages to describe the plot holes in this chart.

126LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:06 pm

xhunter

xhunter

Hope123 wrote:

No more LOFC or CLC

Yes HE, i too made a wrong decision on this and it seems still to much selling continues.

Aug 25th
price was 31/=
then PBV is 9+
PER is 73.8
PER based on last quater (annualized) = 86

my question is; who wll buy this???

127LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:25 pm

xhunter

xhunter

sanjulanka wrote:
xhunter wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Screen36
This is the same group who manupulate this , 12/= within next 3 weeks.
දැන් මොකක් වෙයිද? Question
This question should go to @kanishkaecomm

128LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Niwa

Don’t worry be happy. It’s building up lost energy in the first run. Gave many opportunities in the first run, many earned good money. Rs.38.90 all time high . Who get on board now or average, will be the winners soon. Now RSI around 50, gave many opportunities for collectors in last few weeks.

129LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Niwa

LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 18059710

130LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? - Page 5 Empty Re: LOFC AND CLC Target Price?? Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Winner123

Will see how things go next week. If BIL interest is fading away we can expect some actions with lofc and clc.

Captain likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum