FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Investor Association

+69
Sarabulathwita
IO3+O
ifenny
SM2014
NZ BOY
RPPA
dcwal
NC
CARACALLA
SHARK aka TAH
Sstar
sriranga
ddindika
Backstage
traderathome
Chinwi
smallville
kmchandra1
K.Haputantri
Jeremy
protech88
pitbull
chamarahs
Antonym
Tiger
rijayasooriya
danjayanaada
jonny
Kithsiri
RealViewer
swan03
Chandana15
dewminigamlath
player
ISURU
Academic
aladdin
kavi84
factFINDER
RichDad
lokuayya
wallstreetguy
insidertrader
Quibit
Rajaraam
Fresher
Genting
ipoguru
CHASE
manula
limestone
dsam
yoyo
DXB2252
Suthar
salinda88
thepora101
maalinda
mono
ssb
mrmrehan
Ransiri Silva
Surangaby
kam2011
stumpy
Aamiable
saman123
udul
windi5
73 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

41Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 pm

lokuayya

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

this must be independent from the forum,
spread the news meet in at a common place.not only forum members .
it can be organized regionally also .

this can grow in to very influential organization because there are many resourceful experienced professional,academics,businessmen,senior citizens involved .

42Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm

RichDad

Manager - Equity Analytics

This is a great idea. We have knowledgeable, experienced investors in house and already we benefit a lot through this forum with knowledge sharing. If we come up with a Union we will have more bargaining power and a voice not only against malpractices of CSE and HNWIs but also we could give our suggestions to enhance the overall quality of the CSE practices such as upgrading their web site and I can list 10 more suggestions to uplift the CSE practices from the current situ sunny

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little - do what you can.

43Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Rajaraam

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Insidertrader,

Under any circumstances nothing wrong in organizing ourself as an association. We can represent sometimes Small investor Even at SEC. Not only that once we organized as small investors even media will always try to get our observations on the issues and give good publicity for our views.

Last edited by Rajaraam on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

44Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

lokuayya

yes , a SEC commissioner also from small investor union.

45Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

factFINDER

Rajaraam wrote:Insidertrader,Unded any circumstances nothing wrong for organizing ourself as an association. We can represent sometime Small investor Even at SEC. Not only that once we organized as small investors even media will always try to get our observations on the issues and give good publicity for our views.

True... I'm with you all.

46Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 pm

kavi84

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

This is a great idea.
I am with u.
cheers

47Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 pm

aladdin

aladdin

The idea is good if done with good intention. Now point to your heart and ask honestly, whether you guys and gals would have come out with a such idea if the market was on a bull run irrespective manipulation or whatsoever and if your portfolio was filling up with Rs and cents? Will anyone would raise their hands to create such a union and say we are against the manipulation and we do not need any money to be earned from such market so SEC to do something ? No right ?? I would bet not even 5% of the people who raised the hands would raise their hands on such objective. The entire this idea is coming-out just bec asue the market is down for weeks and not the comfort zone of tolerating the down trend is getting thinner and thinner. Therefore your Nurocotic brain is forcing you to find some sort of a way out at least by putting the blame on SEC.

Quibit : Your intention seems to be really in good heart manner to help the people who need to raise their voice. But please do not end yourself with 21 gun salutes on your back by blindly helping this. I do not like to see same kind of situation or troubles coming to you as happened to CSE Gossip admin as well as investnow.lk admin. Therefore always be in the safe side. My suggestions for the betterment of the site as well as your personal security are as bellow.

1. Get to know the people who raise their hands personally. Get their contact details and if possible outsource it to be checked.

2. Get some scripts done to check and store the IP addresses and the time stamp for each users post.

3. Ask for clear context of objectives, work plan, etc
4. Nominate the committee and mention that the forum is just a platform to open the voice and the forum posters should be liable to what the post. And if in case local law authority’s request, you are not hesitating to provide the details acquired at the 01 condition.

This is my personal idea and people neither need not agree with me nor think that I am 100% against with you. I feel something fishy about the original request and even with the risk of having a huge hit of negative reps, I post this for the betterment of the forum as well as Quibit.

Note : me too a small investor and would support this if above conditions are met. Prevention is better than cure.

48Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Academic

The idea alines with my mission. However, meeting physically expose our identity and may taint our ability to express objective opinions on the forum. Just my thinking!

49Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 pm

stumpy

stumpy

aladdin wrote:
The idea is good if done with good intention. Now point to your heart and ask honestly, whether you guys and gals would have come out with a such idea if the market was on a bull run irrespective manipulation or whatsoever and if your portfolio was filling up with Rs and cents? Will anyone would raise their hands to create such a union and say we are against the manipulation and we do not need any money to be earned from such market so SEC to do something ? No right ?? I would bet not even 5% of the people who raised the hands would raise their hands on such objective. The entire this idea is coming-out just bec asue the market is down for weeks and not the comfort zone of tolerating the down trend is getting thinner and thinner. Therefore your Nurocotic brain is forcing you to find some sort of a way out at least by putting the blame on SEC.

Quibit : Your intention seems to be really in good heart manner to help the people who need to raise their voice. But please do not end yourself with 21 gun salutes on your back by blindly helping this. I do not like to see same kind of situation or troubles coming to you as happened to CSE Gossip admin as well as investnow.lk admin. Therefore always be in the safe side. My suggestions for the betterment of the site as well as your personal security are as bellow.

1. Get to know the people who raise their hands personally. Get their contact details and if possible outsource it to be checked.

2. Get some scripts done to check and store the IP addresses and the time stamp for each users post.

3. Ask for clear context of objectives, work plan, etc
4. Nominate the committee and mention that the forum is just a platform to open the voice and the forum posters should be liable to what the post. And if in case local law authority’s request, you are not hesitating to provide the details acquired at the 01 condition.

This is my personal idea and people neither need not agree with me nor think that I am 100% against with you. I feel something fishy about the original request and even with the risk of having a huge hit of negative reps, I post this for the betterment of the forum as well as Quibit.

Note : me too a small investor and would support this if above conditions are met. Prevention is better than cure.

+ Rep from me sister! You've told everything in my mind!

50Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

aladdin

aladdin

[quote="stumpy"]
aladdin wrote:

+ Rep from me sister! You've told everything in my mind!

its a honer stumpy. Thanks for the + Rep.

It has been a long way from minus (-26) reps to what i am today. Smile thanks for all the people who identified and encouraged with + Reps.

51Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

windi5

windi5

Wow what a response, this clearly shows the ambition of our lovely members in this forum to have a such institution to look after their grievances,needs and there desire to make authorities hear their important voice
I dont have exact details of the composition in the CSE, but as we all believe most of them are retailers. I hope one of our expert will intervene this discussion and define the retailer.
Some had argued in their potion of idea in this discussion about the fact that shouldering the burden at CSE.Some refused the fact that burden was carried by the retailers. My simple question is how the mkt dragged down heavily by the credit clearance if retailers were not the main contributors. I never came to know that any broker firm cleared credits obtained by institutional investments or high net worth investors. But there was an one incident where a bulk of DIMO shares were sold by a broker company as they were directed by a financial institute which had funded that particular big investor. but we all have to accept that the mkt is control by big investors and some times institutional investments, we all small investors follow them like obedient children . Today there was a good example how the CEO of SHL made that share rise and how retailers followed him.
Now in this forum we all poor small investors have been discussing several factors that we feel badly effect us.some of those factors are as follows
1. Some needed credit facilities to keep as it was earlier
2. Some were very much upset of the way that Privet placement are done
3. some had problems the way of pricing IPOs.
4. some argued about Inside dealing
5. some talked about the qualifications and experiences of the brokers
6. some worried about brokerage, some says its the highest in the world
7. some complained about the online trading systems like cdax,getting stuck when the mostly need
8. some argued of the amount of IPOs, and their bad effect to the mkt
9. some argued about unnecessary amounts warrants and some named greg as a warrant factory
10. some were not happy the way the price band is taking place, not clear about its application

so all have ideas and their suggestions but there is not a proper way that we can make authorities concern these factors before they take decisions. they consults broker firms some times but not heard our voice.

After all CSE,SEC,Broker firms are all run by our money. We pay them, their portion whether the deal is in profit or loss.We even pay the government some taxes from our hard earned money, in every deal.

So dont we have a fair right to form a institute where all our ideas and suggestions accumulate and represent?

flower

52Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

lokuayya

Even in bull market there were genuine efforts by some courageous people against some malpractices .see all the blogs related to cse.

True that investnow and some blogs were intimidated by some powerful people .
its is the way ,those who have power usually try to silence public for various reasons.mainly to cover wrong doings.
That is why we need such a union.This union will be a union of legal experts ,administrative experts ,technical ,engineering,medical,experts etc.this kind of union cannot be intimidated.This should not be online union ,but it should be real physically man to man union.so admin of this site is free from any responsibility.of course this will not be a liking of SEC and broker community and big fish community.When such union is formed not only ip addresses ,even the birth certificate can be given to any authority or whatever because it will be real legally union.

53Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:17 am

Academic

lokuayya wrote:Even in bull market there were genuine efforts by some courageous people against some malpractices .see all the blogs related to cse.

True that investnow and some blogs were intimidated by some powerful people .
its is the way ,those who have power usually try to silence public for various reasons.mainly to cover wrong doings.
That is why we need such a union.This union will be a union of legal experts ,administrative experts ,technical ,engineering,medical,experts etc.this kind of union cannot be intimidated.This should not be online union ,but it should be real physically man to man union.so admin of this site is free from any responsibility.of course this will not be a liking of SEC and broker community and big fish community.When such union is formed not only ip addresses ,even the birth certificate can be given to any authority or whatever because it will be real legally union.

We can incorporate this as a non-for-profit organization, cooperative, or under consumer protection act? May not be as a trade union? Is investing/trading is an accepted self-employment in SL? (we need legal advice here please)

I also agree with the idea detaching the union from this forum so that usernames in the forum and real identity can be separated.

54Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 pm

ISURU

ISURU

windi5 wrote:How is the idea of forming an union among small investors at CSE. Our voice is rarely heard by authorities but we are the ppl who carries the CSE on our shoulders.
Yes a good idea. I'd like to become a member. flower

55Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

stumpy

stumpy

lol! What a player! Razz

56Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

windi5

windi5

Player has gone crazy to the rotating speed of his head. Very Happy . Hey Player dont try to play with this topic, we all are serious about such a organization. In the future SEC will discuss with this union as well ,like they do with brokers, before installing new rules. be positive man!. Smile

57Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

player

player

windi5 wrote:Player has gone crazy to the rotating speed of his head. Very Happy . Hey Player dont try to play with this topic, we all are serious about such a organization. In the future SEC will discuss with this union as well ,like they do with brokers, before installing new rules. be positive man!. Smile

sorry brother,but need little joy in this stressful marketne ,ekai.. Sad
oki,im with you all,im also a small guy Smile
unity we stand,together we win Very Happy

58Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

udul

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

c'mon guys let's fix a date to get together
Quitbit cn U take the initiative???

59Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am

Surangaby

Surangaby
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Before get together!
We should have an agenda.
Whats the Point in forming a Union like this?
What do we gonna talk there?
Do we know the legal side for forming a Union like this?
What kind of challenges we would have to face?

Remember-
Investing only thinking about making Profit is common in our country. (Coz' Financial literacy of this country is not more than 5%)
If we take Investing as a Balance Scale, one side is Profit(gain) and the other side is Risk. Weights varies of both sides depending on your type of investments. In stock market, the risk is higher comparing to FDs, (More gain - more pain). In stock market you get from low to high Risk counters(companies).
About Risk & Risk management,I could talk for hours.. But the most important thing is how you manage your hard earned money or savings.
Going blindly behind some counters that goes up over night and when U lose money, don't blame anyone.
"BLAME IT ON THE RAIN ONLY IF YOU CARRY AN UMBRELLA"

60Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:48 pm

dewminigamlath

It's a good idea to form such a union, but how do we exactly define "Small Investors"...?

61Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Rajaraam

dewminigamlath wrote:It's a good idea to form such a union, but how do we exactly define "Small Investors"...?

Sri lankan investors dealing in CSE with a maximum investment value as at 1st july(or any other date)Rs 50 mn. No age limit .Is that ok?

62Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am

aladdin

aladdin

udul wrote:c'mon guys let's fix a date to get together

u seems to be fishy. Why so hurry ?? Admin dont poke ur hand to this. Ur gona burn ur finger. Prevention is always better than cure.

63Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 am

Surangaby

Surangaby
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

dewminigamlath wrote:It's a good idea to form such a union, but how do we exactly define "Small Investors"...?

Personally I don't like the name "Small Investor". No

64Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 pm

aladdin

aladdin

I just checked about the characteristic of this member (udul).

he 1st joins the forum on : 2011-03-28
1st post of him on :on Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm "what will be the first day price of expolanka? "

from that day up to yesterday only 20 posts. Which means,

Topics per day : 0.09
Posts per day : 0.18

at least not even once a day. At least not even once after two days. At least not even once after 4 days. Smile

all of a sudden a sudden interest of a investors union..

As my signature says, I report. You decide.

65Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

udul

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

i just told my personal feeling if members don't like just ignore it, bt I believe synergy is more important

I Report U Decide

66Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

player

player

aladdin wrote:

I just checked about the characteristic of this member (udul).

he 1st joins the forum on : 2011-03-28
1st post of him on :on Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm "what will be the first day price of expolanka? "

from that day up to yesterday only 20 posts. Which means,

Topics per day : 0.09
Posts per day : 0.18

at least not even once a day. At least not even once after two days. At least not even once after 4 days. Smile

all of a sudden a sudden interest of a investors union..

As my signature says, I report. You decide.

ask from "MANULA" about udul......... Wink

67Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 pm

windi5

windi5

what is this now. instead of making some arrangement for our union, Dammi sugath talks. hey union is a big power. Hey player concentrate on this stopping yur rotating head. Eventually this will benefit all of us. Even Nattamis got a union. Hey aladine, instead of going after members,like FBI, take a active steps to make this idea realization. Mad

68Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am

aladdin

aladdin

windi5 wrote:what is this now. instead of making some arrangement for our union, Dammi sugath talks. hey union is a big power. Hey player concentrate on this stopping yur rotating head. Eventually this will benefit all of us. Even Nattamis got a union. Hey aladine, instead of going after members,like FBI, take a active steps to make this idea realization. Mad

now rather than you asking me to take an active step, why cant you do it your self ?? set the objectives, set the future plans and show that your interest is real and not just to ruin the future of the members by reviling their identities.

Dear Friends,

I strongly advise you not to get in to this trap unless the creates of this idea comes up with a positive set of objectives with a plan of how they are going to achieve them. In short term there should be a vision which is driven from a mission to achieve the vision objectives.

If such can be done, i also will give my support. Until that i look at this with a suspected eye. affraid affraid affraid affraid

69Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:39 am

windi5

windi5

Hey, you report you decide, this is good discussion that pop upped in this forum. so its a up to seniors to carry this out forward and make it realized. Im not a legal expert or cooperate expert, just a novice. i just wanted to express my opinion. Hey show the miracles of your lamp, making this a reality rather than going after members like a sleuth. bounce

70Small Investor Association - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Investor Association Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am

aladdin

aladdin

windi5 wrote:Hey, you report you decide, this is good discussion that pop upped in this forum. so its a up to seniors to carry this out forward and make it realized. Im not a legal expert or cooperate expert, just a novice. i just wanted to express my opinion. Hey show the miracles of your lamp, making this a reality rather than going after members like a sleuth. bounce

you keep on increasing the evidence of suspect since your trying to convince others without giving proper objective.

I repeat, I feel really fishy about this move. Be extremely careful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum