FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)

E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)

+34
Wolf86
EquityChamp
vijay singh
Vasyan
Kanishka_2020
prabath
Value Pick
abey
Promoney
Bakkabwoi
Salinda120
Nandun
smnsam
Inthikahb M Wazeer
100Bill
Love Boy
Master D
SUSPENS
glad
hanuma
Invest2020
sllakmal
Riz123
Kipling
High-flyer
Eranga87
Jana
parasangaha
Monster
Slstock
suja
The Alchemist
wiser
shan
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Darley Butler & Company Ltd
Laxapana Batteries PLC
Lankem Ceylon PLC
Creasy Foods Ltd
Island Consumer supplies
Marawila Resorts PLC
Sigiriya Village Hotels PLC
Lankem Plantation Holdings Ltd
Creasy Plantation Mangement Ltd
Lankem Developments PLC
Colombo Fort Hotels Ltd
Lankem Plantation Holdings Ltd
Lankem Tea & Rubber Plantations (Pvt) Ltd
Lankem Plantation Services Ltd
Lankem Exports (Pvt) Ltd
Lankem Paints Ltd
Lankem Consumer Products Ltd
Lankem Chemicals Ltd
Lankem Research Ltd
SunAgro LifeScience Ltd
SunAgro Farms Ltd
Associated Farms Ltd
Kotagala Plantations PLC
C.W. Mackie PLC
Lankem Plantation
Lankem Tea & Rubber Plantation
Holdings Ltd. Kotagala Plantations
Agarapatana Plantations
Lankem Developments
York Hotels (Kandy) Ltd
Colombo Fort Hotels Ltd
York Hotels (Kandy) Ltd
Lankem Tea & Rubber plantation
Kotagala Plantation
Colombo Fort Hotels Ltd
York Hotels (Kandy) Ltd.
Marawila Resorts PLC
Agarapatana Plantations
C.W. Mackie PLC
Lankem Development
York Hotels (Kandy) Ltd.
Agarapatana Plantation
Colombo Fort Hotels Ltd
C.W. Mackie PLC Ceymac Rubber Company Ltd
Ceytra (Pvt) Ltd
Scan Tours & Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Muller & Phipps Ceylon PLC Pettah Pharmacy
Muller & Phipps Agencies Ltd
Pettah Pharmacy (Pvt) Ltd. Beruwala Resorts Ltd
Beruwala Resorts Ltd.
BOT Hotel Services Ltd



Last edited by shan on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 am

wiser

wiser
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
so

3E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EBCR current market value more than 5000.00 Rupees when they will revalue the land and properties.

E. B. Creasy & Company PLC manufactures consumer disposables, markets hardware and automotive accessories, and provides freight forwarding and exporting of non-traditional products. The Company also owns interests in plantation and hotel properties.

4E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 am

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EBCR is an illiquid, small cap sleeping giant with good fundamentals. The group is in very diversified sectors such as Distribution, Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer, Hardware, Construction, Hotels, Plantations, Agriculture. Only 2.5 million shares issued. Although book NAV is stated as Rs 953, EBCR owns 11.5 Million Lankem shares. CFLB owns 53 % of EBCR.

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@The Alchemist wrote:EBCR is an illiquid, small cap sleeping giant with good fundamentals. The group is in very diversified sectors such as Distribution, Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer, Hardware, Construction, Hotels, Plantations, Agriculture. Only 2.5 million shares issued. Although book NAV is stated as Rs 953, EBCR owns 11.5 Million Lankem shares. CFLB owns 53 % of EBCR.

EBCR march Year ended report 2012 NAVPS 3046.00 , EPS 145.00

Now current value more than 5000.00

suja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Shan, If earnings per share (If what you have mentioned) , is correct at 145 rs. why should the share move to 34 times earnings at Rs.5000??

I think if you are looking at value CFLB is more valuable as it ownes 53% of EBCR and is the mothet company.

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@suja wrote:Shan, If earnings per share (If what you have mentioned) , is correct at 145 rs. why should the share move to 34 times earnings at Rs.5000??

I think if you are looking at value CFLB is more valuable as it ownes 53% of EBCR and is the mothet company.


Well CIT/CFI might be the best one to hold then.

8E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 am

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Considering it's illiquidity and fundamental, it can move further whenever CFLB/Lankem group take a run. However, I would rather happy to hold it's investment arm CIT/CFI (considering it's portfolio)

9E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

suja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi, There was an analysis done on CIT and CFI and the holding etc. Can someone kindly attach the infor if you can find it?

10E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@suja wrote:Hi, There was an analysis done on CIT and CFI and the holding etc. Can someone kindly attach the infor if you can find it?


http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t20086-12-jul-2012-right-issues-cfi-cit
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t18842-11-jun-2012-rights-issue-of-shares-cit-cfi

11E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 pm

suja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks a million

12E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:57 pm

parasangaha


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
HOW MANY EBCR sub-division AFTER TRGET PRICE ?

13E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:00 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Monday if the EBCR breaks another price band then the price will be  Rs.3081.50

mostly it breaks this level then more selling can come .. 

anyhow I think EBCR can touch 5000/= before the end of its date of subdivision .. if not it can go Rs50/= after subdivision.


any suggestion? 

14E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:10 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Jana,


can you keep the reasons for the huge share price movement?

geesura likes this post

15E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:19 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:

@Jana,




can you keep the reasons for the huge share price movement?


96.91% of shares hold by the first 20 shareholders and highly illiquid

they announced 


Sub-Division
Voting :1 Existing Share Subdivided Into 100 Shares
After Subdivision Announcement  CIC, HASU Also Huge Different  
 
But compared with those... EBCR highly illiquid .. Did you notice that in the last two days EBCR break the price band?

16E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:54 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana,

i know share split, less no of shares issued. I asked for special reasons for the price movement. did you see any new investment? i thought, EBCR heavily price increase with anticipating the new investment or projects.

EBCR NAV, RS.1486, you estimate TPs. Rs. 5000.

after the split what happened to EPS. after the split annualized EPS limit to less than Rs.1. last FY annualized EPS may be Rs.34. after the split how to appreciate the share further. I think NO.

the company made share split purpose of attractiveness and greater liquidity. in the Sri Lankan context, totally different scenario. safe trade @Jana.

geesura, SL-INVESTOR and Bakkabwoi like this post

17E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 am

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:@Jana,

i know share split, less no of shares issued. I asked for special reasons for the price movement. did you see any new investment? i thought, EBCR heavily price increase with anticipating the new investment or projects.

EBCR NAV, RS.1486, you estimate TPs. Rs. 5000.

after the split what happened to EPS. after the split annualized EPS limit to less than Rs.1. last FY annualized EPS may be Rs.34. after the split how to appreciate the share further. I think NO.

the company made share split purpose of attractiveness and greater liquidity. in the Sri Lankan context, totally different scenario. safe trade @Jana.

Share Split does not change the fundamentals of Shares. But It increase the liquidity and attract retailer investors. 

Current CSE is run by Retailers. So when Subdivision Announced, they expect Share price to go up and after subdivision price to go up in short term. 

Its all about Speculation. It Happened for ASPH and HASU. It will happen for CIC & EBCR.

EBCR is unique case bcz all most all shares owned by Institutional or individuals who don't trade. Probably when the price reach 4,000 +, some shareholders will start selling bcz at the Announcement time share price was 1,500. With that it will create some liquidity. This is evident that every day there is few transaction to meet Price Band. Current Shareholder slowly up the price.   

Other possibility is Current shareholders will wait till Subdivision and slowly bring the price up and start selling. They can easily do this bcz there is no shares in market to trade. So at-least in short term Price will go up.

18E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:17 am

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@High-flyer wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:@Jana,

i know share split, less no of shares issued. I asked for special reasons for the price movement. did you see any new investment? i thought, EBCR heavily price increase with anticipating the new investment or projects.

EBCR NAV, RS.1486, you estimate TPs. Rs. 5000.

after the split what happened to EPS. after the split annualized EPS limit to less than Rs.1. last FY annualized EPS may be Rs.34. after the split how to appreciate the share further. I think NO.

the company made share split purpose of attractiveness and greater liquidity. in the Sri Lankan context, totally different scenario. safe trade @Jana.

Share Split does not change the fundamentals of Shares. But It increase the liquidity and attract retailer investors. 

Current CSE is run by Retailers. So when Subdivision Announced, they expect Share price to go up and after subdivision price to go up in short term. 

Its all about Speculation. It Happened for ASPH and HASU. It will happen for CIC & EBCR.

EBCR is unique case bcz all most all shares owned by Institutional or individuals who don't trade. Probably when the price reach 4,000 +, some shareholders will start selling bcz at the Announcement time share price was 1,500. With that it will create some liquidity. This is evident that every day there is few transaction to meet Price Band. Current Shareholder slowly up the price.   

Other possibility is Current shareholders will wait till Subdivision and slowly bring the price up and start selling. They can easily do this bcz there is no shares in market to trade. So at-least in short term Price will go up.

BTW, i believe SEC need to regulate these Share Splits.


  • ASPH took undue advantage earlier by Dividing share into 4500 where price was below 10 Cents. MKT CAP before subdivision 250Mn now 1.2Bn.
  • EBCR except 11 December hardly any trades in last 6 months. Easy to bring the price up with no supply & Demand met.

19E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:@Jana,

EBCR NAV, RS.1486, you estimate TPs. Rs. 5000.

after the split what happened to EPS. after the split annualized EPS limit to less than Rs.1.


Thanks, Eranga87

I also mentioned in my post like these
@Jana wrote:

mostly it breaks this level (£3081.50) then more selling can come .. 

After the split, how much is CIC's annualized EPS and NAV then why CIC trading @ 180/= level now.. maybe it can be reached 200/= before its date

CIC.N normally 50/= range share now 4 times up after split it can be traded again 50/= range ???

that's the reason I mentioned EBCR also can trade more than 5000/=  or after split 50/= (possible)

@High-flyer wrote:
@High-flyer wrote:

Share Split does not change the fundamentals of Shares. But It increase the liquidity and attract retailer investors. 

Its all about Speculation. It Happened for ASPH and HASU. It will happen for CIC & EBCR.

EBCR is unique case bcz all most all shares owned by Institutional or individuals who don't trade. Probably when the price reach 4,000 +,  

So at-least in short term Price will go up.

BTW, i believe SEC need to regulate these Share Splits.


  • ASPH took undue advantage earlier by Dividing share into 4500 where price was below 10 Cents. MKT CAP before subdivision 250Mn now 1.2Bn.
  • EBCR except 11 December hardly any trades in last 6 months. Easy to bring the price up with no supply & Demand met.


Thanks, High-flyer.

I didn't promote this I got very few but I looking into CFLB because of EBCR

As you mentioned ASPH before split 400/= level traded now split by 4500 ..now trading @0.30ct so compared with this price (0.30cts) ASPH should be traded 1350/=than before the split price was.

As you mentioned  SEC needs to regulate these Share Splits.


Thanks, Guys

RJ1010 and Invest2020 like this post

20E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Dear Jana 
EBCR (Consol) JuneQ 47 Mn from(179 Mn) & SepQ 215 Mn from (42 Mn). 
Bottom line this is a massive turnaround story. Please read The Equity Check forum
CFLB thread. All your old buddies Shark Sash Alchemist LSE there. You are onto a 10 bagger with parent. Shall say no more.

Riz123 likes this post

21E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Jana,

 
Check ASPH NAV. it's 0.29cents and market price 0.30cents. ASPH Before split share marginally increase due to time of COVID 19 period even NAV is RS.800 share trade @ Rs. 400.

AS you mentioned, before split it will go to Rs.5000. after split EBCR NAV may be Rs.15 market price Rs.50. it's not possible.

judecroos likes this post

22E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 pm

parasangaha


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I AM TRGHT EBCR SHARE PRICE Rs. 10000 ?

23E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:55 pm

Riz123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@parasangaha wrote:I AM TRGHT EBCR SHARE PRICE Rs. 10000 ?
Our senior buddies can remember in 2011 there was share called WATAPOTA, recently the name changed as WAPO. When the share was trading @ 800 levels
There was a right issue announcement the share price went up like a rocket within few days it reached the highest of Rs 10,012.50 (WATAPOTA became the most expensive stock
In CSE)lots of guys earned millions, when I saw this announcement my mind went to 2011, due to the less liquidity there may be a possibility to pass 5000 levels, anything can be happened in CSE

thushanthalk likes this post

24E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 pm

sllakmal


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
i remembered that wht happen to wapo in 2011...may be this time EBCR do the same....that time WAPO has less no of shears like EBCR....

25E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC  (EBCR.N0000) Empty Re: E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000) Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:48 am

Invest2020


Stock Trader
@Eranga87 wrote:

@Jana,



 
Check ASPH NAV. it's 0.29cents and market price 0.30cents. ASPH Before split share marginally increase due to time of COVID 19 period even NAV is RS.800 share trade @ Rs. 400.

AS you mentioned, before split it will go to Rs.5000. after split EBCR NAV may be Rs.15 market price Rs.50. it's not possible.
DIST is trading at rs.21.30 now and NAV is 1.61
13 times higher than the NAV.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum