FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shares to Avoid

+21
roshan1039
heshan1997
ChooBoy
cseguide
Hewagak
wbslstocks
Teller
samaritan
ruwan326
Quibit
troy
warna123
EquityChamp
soileconomy
Harry82
bullseye
nis2010
vic19
SLBOY
Yahapalanaya
roshana7549
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shares to Avoid Empty How to Identify Fake Recommendations Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:36 pm

roshana7549

Manager - Equity Analytics

It seems day by day this forum becoming a place for Manipulators, Fake Multiple account holders etc,
Recent incident was, using multiple fake accounts MGT Share was promoted this morning…

This is a small attempt to protect the innocent investors from the Manipulators.

How to Identify Fake recommendations

1)      Usually these are in the form of “One sentence advices “, this is the most common way of promoting a share in this forum.

Ex – XXX share will hit this price level tomorrow (without justifying the reason)

Never ever Jump into these shares since after few days of promotion these share prices can come down drastically.

2)Recommendations given without proper analysis or information.

Always ask for more information by questioning until you get satisfactory answer, if promoter failed to provide info or answer your questions , do not buy that share without a proper analysis…

3)If information provided by the promoter does not seem correct, Verify those  information by an independent source (Ex – CSE website for Financial reports), or ask for the source of the information.

At the end of the day, this is your hard earned money, therefore do not allow anybody else to control your investment decisions… Always ask for the reason from the promoter or Information Host.

I hope these information is useful specially to Newcomers to safeguard their money from the manipulators, So happy trading and investing… Very Happy

Saraka and Chinthaka Supun like this post

2Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

roshana7549 wrote:It seems day by day this forum becoming a place for Manipulators, Fake Multiple account holders etc,
Recent incident was, using multiple fake accounts MGT Share was promoted this morning…

This is a small attempt to protect the innocent investors from the Manipulators.

1)      Usually these are in the form of “One sentence advices “, this is the most common way of promoting a share in this forum.

Ex – XXX share will hit this price level tomorrow (without justifying the reason)

Never ever Jump into these shares since after few days of promotion these share prices can come down drastically.

Always ask for more information by questioning until you get satisfactory answer, if promoter failed to provide info or answer your questions , do not buy that share without a proper analysis…

3)If information provided by the promoter does not seem correct, Verify those  information by an independent source (Ex – CSE website for Financial reports), or ask for the source of the information.

At the end of the day, this is your hard earned money, therefore do not allow anybody else to control your investment decisions… Always ask for the reason from the promoter or Information Host.

I hope these information is useful specially to Newcomers to safeguard their money from the manipulators, So happy trading and investing… Very Happy
BUY,BUY,BUY.......

Good new coming soon......

Split anouncement coming........

affraid affraid affraid

3Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 pm

roshana7549

You are right, Everybody should Avoid those posts......

4Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:02 pm

SLBOY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear Rohan

Thank you very much and appreciate your commitment to protect the innocent small investor.  I joined to here in last July and I also get caught to two, three promotions and lucky able to exit with small loss. 

However I have got lot of experience and knowledge from here. ( by reading experts analysis and views )

As you have highlight, before going to take a decision we should analys by our own.
Only lack of this form is, there are only few member give explanations and invester related clarifications. 
Other are just promoting. There for me have a duty to do our analysis and beware from promotors.

Saraka likes this post

5Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:10 pm

roshana7549

SLBOY wrote:Dear Rohan

Thank you very much and appreciate your commitment to protect the innocent small investor.  I joined to here in last July and I also get caught to two, three promotions and lucky able to exit with small loss. 

However I have got lot of experience and knowledge from here. ( by reading experts analysis and views )

As you have highlight, before going to take a decision we should analys by our own.
Only lack of this form is, there are only few member give explanations and invester related clarifications. 
Other are just promoting. There for me have a duty to do our analysis and beware from promotors.

One piece of advice, please check the Financials (P&L, Balance sheet) of a selected company for at least last 8 quarters, to understand the financial position of the company.....

6Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:03 pm

vic19

vic19

Also avoid " boom " boom ", hot , hotter, hottest..........too.

Today I saw a reputed member wrote "if you don't buy it at 1.80 today you will never buy it at that price "for Tess agro.

As you all know tess agro had been at that price for the last two three years.

There for all had to be vigilant should use their common sence.

Thanks

7Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:07 pm

nis2010

vic19 wrote:Also avoid " boom " boom ", hot , hotter, hottest..........too.

Today I saw a reputed member wrote "if you don't buy it at 1.80 today you will never buy it at that price "for Tess agro.

As you all know tess agro had been at that price for the last two three years.

There for all had to be vigilant should use their common sence.

Thanks
talking about tess, most brokers are recommending tess, i think tht's why he said abt tht.

8Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 pm

vic19

vic19

Hi Nis2010,

Your points noted.

If I am wrong in my views, then I would like to say sorry for all concerned.

Regards

9Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:25 am

nis2010

vic19 wrote:Hi Nis2010,

Your points noted.

If I am wrong in my views,  then I would like to say sorry for all concerned.

Regards

i'm not promoting ,but i just mentioned what i heard. however i have tess in my pf

10Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:32 am

bullseye

bullseye

this is a worth forum.. thank you members
me too get caught when i was new to this forum & lost much of hard earned salary savings.. 
ex- got trapped tp jkh w22 & bought it & lost 70k
      got trapped to ascot promotion etc

& thankgod now i know those promoters & i never even read their articles here when i see there posts.. experience makes us master thats true!!!

11Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 am

Harry82

Harry82

BLi, sfl user comments
This is the example of fake recommendation

12Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:55 am

soileconomy

soileconomy

Timely post.it is very dissapointing to note some few senior members are doing unethical promotions.

13Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:03 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Hmmmm. Good discussion going on. Like if more muscles can be added.

14Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:22 am

warna123

Stock Trader

I think for a some extent brokers also misleading the people.During my early stage of trading always I used to call broker and ask what should I buy or when to sell.But when I start to feel they try to promote I avoid them and started to analyse my self.
Before few weeks BFL was in RS 180 stage and TAFL was in Rs 94.Broker said not to buy.But I brought and got profit.
Yesterday Story shows how our people make investment blindly.there were several posts news will come 11.30,12 then any time .But actually what happened,11.30am LGL announcement came.But most of the people start to buy MGT that time and it went 22.4 to 23.5.I am not blaming promotors.This this a problem with followers.

15Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:31 am

troy

troy

Hope only adults are in this forum. So, before taking anybodys' advice they should rethink and analyse since its your hard earned money ultimately. 

I use this forum to keep up with the pace of the market. Time to time I have done day trading based on forum's info. But when it comes for investments, I always try to invest in a companies where even CSE is closed for next ten years Im happy with holding in to shares of those particular companies.

I recently posted on HDFC and I do recommend it to all. Just go through their financials, look in to their new TV commercials(which is new to them) and their growth potential. It's a real investment. So if somebody is trying to call these type of recommendations are bogus, then good luck to them.

Always try to read between the lines and learn. Invest wisely.

16Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:38 am

warna123

Stock Trader

Troy.Dont get your post about HDFC as promotion.(Anyhow I have).You have included sources,calculations etc.Always we appreciate those kind of posts with valuable informations

17Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:10 am

Quibit

The dark side of social media is that within seconds anything can be blown out of proportion and taken out of context. It is very difficult not to get swept up in it all” -Nicola Formichetti

Internet penetration in Sri Lanka has been increasing rapidly during the last few years. According to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, the total Internet connections grew by 68.4 percent during 2014. As a result, social media has become a powerful and persuasive mode of communication. It has influenced our lives in all possible forms, including financial decision-making. Today’s article will focus on the nexus between social media and the local capital market. This is a formidable aspect that cannot be ignored if we are to maintain efficient markets.

What is social media?
Social media is a form of communication, a countless array of Internet-based tools and platforms that increase and enhance the sharing of information. This form of media transfers texts, photos, audio, video, etc. There is a myriad of social media platforms and it is important to brief ourselves on each of these types before we proceed with the discussion. (See Table 1)

Is social media a necessary evil?
One could not undermine the role of social media in shaping capital markets. It facilitates the quick exchange of information. One could argue that it creates a level playing field. Even investors who live in the outskirts of Colombo will be able to grasp the latest developments in the market. These developments do not necessarily have to be limited to the performance of the market. It could entail material information on investment decisions of high-net-worth investors, performance of companies, managerial decisions made by companies/stockbroker firms, professional networking, etc. This will enable investors to have a close watch on information and make required changes to maintain a profitable portfolio. When access to information is increased, an efficient price discovery mechanism could be expected. Social media also acts as a portal for discussion on vital topics. They can be rich in factual information and enable their readers to grow in knowledge.

Is social media a double-edged sword?
The distinct difference between social media and print/electronic media is that the former encapsulates vital informal information that is at times not verified. This enables us to question the credibility of the information shared.

The credibility of information released through social media is subjected to heavy criticism.  A majority of social media is interactive and allows visitors to leave comments and even to chat with each other. This allows them to share whatever they feel without verifying the information. They do not have a fiduciary duty to the information they share. In such a situation, there is a possibility of sharing incorrect and inaccurate information. The market could be distorted if investment decisions are based on incorrect information.

It is observed that investor blogs play a decisive role in shaping investment decisions of local investors. Blogs can be an ideal platform for the investor community to discuss about the market. These blogs can also be used to evaluate market sentiments. However, many engage themselves in these blogs without a proper understanding on the functions of these web-based modes of communication. Anyone who becomes a member can share their views, information and predictions. In most cases, they use fake names in order to remain unanimous. At times it acts as a platform to exchange gossip. In such a context, it is easy for certain users to misuse these blogs. They can use it as a tool to misguide other investors in order to achieve their goals. Thus, it is important for investors to be vigilant when they are on social media.

Given in Figure 1 are extracts from various investor blogs in Sri Lanka. The names (user and the company) have been changed to maintain confidentiality.

How do people misuse social media?
Here are a few examples of the types of schemes you should be on the lookout for when using social media:

‘Pump-and-dumps’ and market manipulations
‘Pump-and-dump’ schemes may involve advertising a company’s stock through false and misleading statements on social media. These false claims could be made by urging readers to buy a stock quickly or to sell before the price goes down. Often the promoters will claim to have ‘inside’ information about the stock. At times they may be company insiders or paid promoters who gain by selling their shares after the stock price is ‘pumped’ up by the buying trend they create. Once these insiders ‘dump’ their shares and stop hyping the stock, the price typically falls and the innocent investors lose their money.

 Fraud using ‘research opinions’
Usually you will come across research material when using social media. However, we should not forget that there can be a few isolated cases. In such situations, we might have to question the credibility of research opinions. Usually these opinions would lack reasoning but claim to be independent and unbiased recommendations.

Moving on, let’s move on to a practical aspect of what we discussed. There are ample examples from Sri Lanka to demonstrate how social media was manipulated by a few to achieve their hidden motives. Yet, the article will focus on foreign examples due to various technical reasons.
(See Box)

What can you do to shield yourself from social media?
Pragmatic investors cannot by any means refrain from using social media when investing. However, they can be vigilant about certain situations and thereby evade the dark side of social media. The key to shielding yourself is to be an educated investor.  

Never invest hastily even if it seems attractive. Always check the credibility of the information.

Think twice if it sounds too good to be true. These messages are used to persuade investors to invest in stocks and push the price up. When you receive investment information through social media, verify the identity of the underlying source. Look for slight variations in the sender’s account name, profile, email address, screen name or other signs that might give signals about the intention of the sender.

Be cautious of unsolicited offers to invest. If you see a new post on a blog, a tweet mentioning you, a direct message or a Facebook message regarding a so-called investment opportunity, you should exercise extreme caution.

If it is a blog, verify the details of the administrator. Ideally the contact details of the administrator should be visible. If the administrator refrains from publishing contact details, a reasonable doubt arises about the credibility of the blog.

There is a higher possibility that recommendations that lack analysis can be a fraud. When recommendations are given on a hearsay basis make sure you verify the details. Even if the person is often seen in the blog or social sharing website, be sure to check out everything he says. Be aware that the person telling you about the investment may have been fooled into believing that the investment is genuine.

Be watchful of what is shared by new entrants. As you are aware, some may use social media to impersonate a popular market participant. For example, they may set up an account name and profile to mimic a particular company, high-net-worth investor, prominent investment advisor or securities research firm. It is also noticed that some who give false information on social media (blogs) are new to that particular mode of social media. They might enter the relevant social media, misguide investors and be silent for some time. Thus, it is always best to pay attention to the history of these people and analyse the type of information they share.

As responsible inventors, it is also important for the investors to refrain from blindly sharing information that you hear from others without verifying the information. At times you might support the hidden agendas of certain unethical market participants.      

In conclusion, it is appropriate to restate that individuals are not liable for the information disseminated through social media. In most cases, it is impossible to even identify these individuals. Thus, investors should use social media with caution, if not fraudsters might manipulate it to attain their personal investment goals.

- See more at: http://www.dailymirror.lk/90899/social-media-and-the-sri-lankan-stock-market#sthash.80Yy2ES6.dpuf

18Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:14 pm

roshana7549

roshana7549 wrote:It seems day by day this forum becoming a place for Manipulators, Fake Multiple account holders etc,

Nice to see many people providing their feedback on this topic and good discussion is being built..

Now the next step is to put these points into practice, I have seen few members were actually adopting this strategy and asking questions from Topic holders... 

Bottom line is if you promote any share, you should be able to justify your Recommendations with adequate information for the user......

19Shares to Avoid Empty Shares to Avoid Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:58 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

1. KAPI
For the year ended 31 March 2018, MTD Walkers’ revenue was Rs. 16.1 billion, up by 20 per cent from the last corresponding year but the group reported a loss of Rs. 511 million in the fourth quarter with an annual loss of Rs. 2.8 billion.

20Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:04 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

2.DPL

Players playing, same goes for GREG 

Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 March 2018, Dankotuwa Porcelain Ltd revenues decreased 12% to LKR2.08B. Net income decreased 97% to LKR4.1M. Revenues reflect a decrease in demand for the Company's products and services due to unfavorable market conditions. Net income also reflects Administrative Expenses increase of 45% to LKR310.5M (expense), Distribution Expenses increase of 13% to LKR238.2M (expense).

https://www.investing.com/equities/dankotuwa-porcelain-financial-summary

21Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:09 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

3.TFC

Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 March 2018, The Finance Company PLC interest income decreased 1% to LKR3.35B. Net interest loss after loan loss provision increased from LKR605.8M to LKR1.43B. Net loss increased 74% to LKR2.26B. Net interest income after loan loss provision reflects decrease in interest earning assets and increase in interest bearing liabilities. Higher net loss reflects Interest Expenses increase of 14% to LKR4.31B (expense).

22Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:31 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

4.OFEQ

Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 March 2018, Office Equipment PLC revenues decreased 23% to LKR78.3M. Net income decreased 66% to LKR1.3M. Revenues reflect a decrease in demand for the Company's products and services due to unfavorable market conditions. Net income also reflects Administration Expenses increase of 14% to LKR34.5M (expense). Basic Earnings per Share excluding Extraordinary Items decreased from LKR4.57 to LKR1.57.

https://www.investing.com/equities/office-equipment-financial-summary

23Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

5.KZOO

Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 March 2018, Renuka Capital PLC revenues decreased 79% to LKR2.4M. Net income applicable to common stockholders totaled LKR463.6M vs. loss of LKR14.8M. Revenues reflect a decrease in demand for the Company's products and services due to unfavorable market conditions. Net Income reflects Administration Expenses decrease of 80% to LKR4.2M (expense).

https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-financial-summary

24Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:48 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

ruwan326 wrote:1. KAPI
For the year ended 31 March 2018, MTD Walkers’ revenue was Rs. 16.1 billion, up by 20 per cent from the last corresponding year but the group reported a loss of Rs. 511 million in the fourth quarter with an annual loss of Rs. 2.8 billion.
scratch scratch scratch

25Shares to Avoid Empty Re: Shares to Avoid Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:59 am

samaritan

Now its not about shares to avoid. In my opinion its best to avoid CSE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum